Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arturo Ui
Apr 14, 2005

Forums Bosch Expert

MickeyFinn posted:

I have a potentially weird request: Some months ago, in what might have been a Party Plane Jones tweet dump, there was a tweet by a woman who was sexting as Hillary Clinton with a friend and the screen cap she posted said "murder my pussy like it's Vince Foster." I don't remember the text of the tweet itself, making it impossible to search for. Does anyone remember the twitter account or tweet?

I think it was Brandy Jensen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewalk
Mar 16, 2018

I mean it would. Not a lot but walk into a classroom where 30 kids throw rocks as soon as you enter the room ur gonna be slowed down and or even legit hurt

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

thewalk posted:

hes wanted to ban bump stocks for a while. thats a Trump original idea which is hard to derail as opposed to whatever the last thing someone whispered in his ear

the NRA turned MAGA hats against him on that one. But as all trump originals it always resurfaces when his handlers arent around

No, that's not true at all, banning bump stocks comes directly from the NRA, as does blaming them on Obama. He's literally parroting their position: https://home.nra.org/joint-statement

It's a band-aid they're hoping will prevent further gun control.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

thewalk posted:

I mean it would. Not a lot but walk into a classroom where 30 kids throw rocks as soon as you enter the room ur gonna be slowed down and or even legit hurt

Well, I assume they'd have to get to the bucket first, and that's not if it's locked up because the kids were throwing them at each other. gently caress, why not give the teacher a smoke bomb and have them crack that off to blind the guy since we're going stupid ridiculous here. Or maybe some sparklers to fling, those fuckers hurt like a bitch.
Have'em throw their goddamned textbooks. If they're anything like when I went to school they equal as a brick fairly well

thewalk
Mar 16, 2018

whats this guy going to jail for? I know he jacked up prices and was a smug peice of poo poo in court. Neither seem jail time

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

thewalk posted:

whats this guy going to jail for? I know he jacked up prices and was a smug peice of poo poo in court. Neither seem jail time

He defrauded his investors.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Who else is doing March For Are Lives today?

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Potato Salad posted:

Yo. At the Pentagon City metro station right now and it's pretty deserted. Then again, for the women's march I got a much later start.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
They're not gonna throw the rocks, they're gonna run and/or hide.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

SocketWrench posted:

Well, I assume they'd have to get to the bucket first, and that's not if it's locked up because the kids were throwing them at each other. gently caress, why not give the teacher a smoke bomb and have them crack that off to blind the guy since we're going stupid ridiculous here. Or maybe some sparklers to fling, those fuckers hurt like a bitch.
Have'em throw their goddamned textbooks. If they're anything like when I went to school they equal as a brick fairly well

Although I’ve quoted you this is not directed at you specifically but is rather just a comment on the general topic.

FFS, just ban guns.
School kids in Australia, UK, Europe etc don’t have buckets of loving stones to throw to defend themselves from shooters while at school.
Can you not see how loving insane this whole thing is? How through the looking glass this line of thinking is?
Just stop.

thewalk
Mar 16, 2018

GreyjoyBastard posted:

no, she's actually really into bald men so she's delighted that he doesn't have half-assed recolored combovered garbage hair

unfortunately trump has nasty scarring on his scalp. Not sure how it happened I presume part of the surgery to cover up his balding head. Which resulted in him beating his wife for recomending the doctor

the combover is the best he can do at this point. He doesnt have the option of sporting the bald look

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008

Helith posted:

Although I’ve quoted you this is not directed at you specifically but is rather just a comment on the general topic.

FFS, just ban guns.
School kids in Australia, UK, Europe etc don’t have buckets of loving stones to throw to defend themselves from shooters while at school.
Can you not see how loving insane this whole thing is? How through the looking glass this line of thinking is?
Just stop.

I live about a half hour from here and the local news comment section is a loving cesspool. People suggesting the classrooms each contain a gun, armed guards, armed teachers etc. It blows my mind that the thought of banning guns or even just imposing limited capacity magazines is so taboo.

thewalk
Mar 16, 2018

soooo.....cue military ignoring him again or treating all tramsgender as select cases exempted therefore the ban is toothless

thewalk
Mar 16, 2018

Vladimir Putin posted:

Why would they have rocks why not use something easier to throw like baseballs

rocks are easy to throw and do real damage

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Helith posted:

FFS, just ban guns.
Just stop.
The schools don't have the option to do that, though. If it was a federal-level policy I'd be angry, but as a school-level policy it just seems sad. They're trying to protect their kids and make them feel safe, they don't have the money to hire more guards, and the country is filled with chuds who refuse to let them ban guns. So... rocks, to hold onto while they cower in a classroom with the lights off, hoping the shooter doesn't notice them. :(

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That clear backpack thing at the Florida murder school seems like a clear civil rights violation. Remember that school administrators are not only powerless before the idiot chuds that rule America, but also power-tripping assholes used to treating children like objects.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

business hammocks posted:

That clear backpack thing at the Florida murder school seems like a clear civil rights violation. Remember that school administrators are not only powerless before the idiot chuds that rule America, but also power-tripping assholes used to treating children like objects.

The clear backpack thing isn't a new thing. Schools did it after 9/11 too.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Smeef posted:

He defrauded his investors.

He stole from rich people.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Potato Salad posted:

I’m babysitting my son while my wife goes out to march, because talking about politics is my thing, and actually working to change things is hers.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Potato Salad posted:

I’ll be up there in DC.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Deptfordx posted:

He stole from rich people.

The one unforgivable sin in America

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Boris Galerkin posted:

In case someone was smuggling a hijacked airplane in their backpack? Or what was the line of reasoning there?

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Wasn’t the DOJ supposed to make some kind of “law enforcement related” statement yesterday

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Potato Salad posted:

Yo, going to Greensboro NC march.

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Liquid Communism posted:

The one unforgivable sin in America

Tell me about it. How much jail time would courts give the CEOs of Wells Fargo if they allocated it proportionate to Shkreli's sentencing-to-amount-defrauded ratio?

I mean, not to say that Shkreli shouldn't be in jail. Personally I hope he keeps his smug attitude for a while, just to see how it works out for him in there.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Potato Salad posted:

I have to go collect data for a research study I am involved with otherwise I would be going to ours. Either way I’m drat proud of these kids for getting this off the ground

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I cannot wait to see photos of turnout in DC compared to inauguration turnout.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Is there any money for his parade in the omnibus? A uniform full of fake medals for him to wear?

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
T_D seems genuinely annoyed that Trump did not veto.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

OhDearGodNo posted:

Wasn’t the DOJ supposed to make some kind of “law enforcement related” statement yesterday

It was an indictment against Iranian hackers. :flaccid:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Boris Galerkin posted:

Clear backpack was required at my middle and high school in Alabama (back before they were resegregated). This was back in the 90s. Administration just assumed every black child was either a crip or a blood

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

According to CBS, they are expecting over 500,000 people in DC for the march

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I almost look forward to the Ben Garrison cartoon defending Trump's omnibus signing.

I still cannot fathom why any transgender person would want to serve in the military under Trump. It's like a Jewish person wanting to serve in the German military during Hitler's rise.

Don't enlist to serve in a military run by people who openly hate you and in some cases are perfectly ok with you being killed for who you are.

The Glumslinger posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/977362385290842112

Of course those assholes can't stand have fair elections

:thermidor:

The ruling against Walker even came from one of his own appointees. If Dems manage to take back the state they need to reopen the Walker investigation and include his state supreme court justice picks who ran absurdly blatant interference to protect him. IIRC they referred to the investigation as a meritless witch hunt even though there had already been people charged with crimes, so they knew full well that if the investigation continued it was going to get real bad for Walker (and probably some of them).

Considering Walker's the guy who was called by someone pretended to be one of the Koch brothers and proceeded to agree with all the shady/illegal poo poo being suggested to him, an actual investigation in to Walker would likely end with a video of him bragging about a bunch of highly illegal poo poo he's done/doing.

thewalk posted:

are we allowed to be nice about schumer now?

Trump being incompetent and committing a self-own doesn't make Schumer any less garbage. Out of Dems who need to be primaried from the left he's at or near the very top of the list.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

OhDearGodNo posted:

DynamicSloth posted:

It was an indictment against Iranian hackers. :flaccid:

I feel It is going to be used to try to get the Iran deal scrapped "with cause" so Trump can put his big boy pants on and bomb another country

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742771576039460864?s=20

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/23/bolton-expected-to-clean-house/

quote:

Incoming National Security Advisor John Bolton and people close to him are expected to launch a massive shake-up at the National Security Council, aiming to remove dozens of current White House officials, starting with holdovers from President Barack Obama’s administration, according to multiple sources.
Those targeted for removal include officials believed to have been disloyal to President Donald Trump, those who have leaked about the president to the media, his predecessor’s team, and those who came in under Obama.

Who's excited to bomb Iran? :shepicide:

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

KKKLIP ART posted:

I have to go collect data for a research study I am involved with otherwise I would be going to ours. Either way I’m drat proud of these kids for getting this off the ground

Millenials, Minorities and Women are the only ones who can save the anglophone world. Will be watching from the UK with just a little hope in my heart :unsmith:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Global marches

https://twitter.com/MaddeHoffmann/status/977517607317377024?s=20

https://twitter.com/melissakagen/status/977518920012894208?s=20

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/977524965225373697?s=20

https://twitter.com/StephanKozub/status/977510315305914368?s=20

https://twitter.com/josthagemann/status/977505078469955584?s=20

https://twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/status/977523155622400000?s=20

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Evil Fluffy posted:

I still cannot fathom why any transgender person would want to serve in the military under Trump. It's like a Jewish person wanting to serve in the German military during Hitler's rise.

Don't enlist to serve in a military run by people who openly hate you and in some cases are perfectly ok with you being killed for who you are.

Dude, don't knock people for wanting Tricare and a roof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice_Mallet
Feb 22, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

The odd thing; On average, 10% of American adults enlist in the millitary. For trans adults, about 20% of them have served. (Numbers taken from this LA Times Article)

• Locked thread