Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Considering Volkov's recent achievements, and the fact that Minakov iced him in the first, yeah I'd say Sergei is well hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Read this poo poo lol

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...acd5a95b38f8eaa

Former ufc champ Rico Rodriguez is fighting some guy in a weird cam site sponsored interactive fight where, er,

quote:

“As the fights occur, fans watching the livestream will be able to determine bonus money and provide extra incentive for specific finishing moves.

“The more a user tips, the more direction over the fights they are afforded.”

Watch an ex champ suck another man off for $106 live, or you're not even a real fan.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Marching Powder posted:

Read this poo poo lol

Former ufc champ Rico Rodriguez is fighting some guy in a weird cam site sponsored interactive fight where, er,

Watch an ex champ suck another man off for $106 live, or you're not even a real fan.

Wow. First we only had Monson's "you like watch people get hosed for free?" and Cody wanting guys to finish on his face, and then we get "BRAWLS DEEP" and this in the same week? The MMA gods are smiling on us.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

Read this poo poo lol

the fighters must know, right. surely they know what theyre being paid to do here

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
It would be good, to me, if Alex Nicholson got reduced to the apartment wrestling circuit and still got his jaw broke.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Dan Didio posted:

It would be good, to me, if Alex Nicholson got reduced to the apartment wrestling circuit and still got his jaw broke.

Do you think Ricco has the girth for that?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
https://www.mmamania.com/2018/3/23/17155624/athletic-commission-vows-chase-down-mirko-cro-cop-drug-test-him-croatia-bellator-200-mma

quote:

Since “Cro Cop” was suspended by United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and not a state athletic commission, the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation — employed by Bellator to regulate international events — will not contest his return to the cage.

It will, however, drug test Filipovic when director Mike Mazzulli travels to Budapest, Hungary, for next month’s Bellator 196 event on Paramount Network, according to MMA Fighting, since Croatia is just a train ride away.

I wonder if they sent him like a letter or an email too telling him to be clean on this date

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

One of my friends is finally fighting again tonight on LFA

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

JaySB posted:

One of my friends is finally fighting again tonight on LFA

Who are we rooting for?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Looks like usada suspended him for two years beginning Nov 9, 2015. He was fighting in Rizen by Sept 2016.

The tribal athletic commission probably decided his usada suspension would have been over by nov 2017.

I don't see him ever getting re-added to usada's testing pool considering he blatantly violated his suspension.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Who are we rooting for?

Taylor Johnson

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Reading the results and it looks like your boy got a 38 second knockout, Jay.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Nice, congratulations

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

JaySB posted:

Taylor Johnson

Hell yes man. Congrats to your man.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Yeah he's a monster. Everybody is scared to fight him in the Z-Leagues, hopefully he gets a call up soon.

JaySB fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Mar 24, 2018

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/rory_macdonald/status/977279132404015104

He's right

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Well, in the context that interim titles are basically being given out as number one contender belts, absolutely

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

mewse posted:

Looks like usada suspended him for two years beginning Nov 9, 2015. He was fighting in Rizen by Sept 2016.

The tribal athletic commission probably decided his usada suspension would have been over by nov 2017.

I don't see him ever getting re-added to usada's testing pool considering he blatantly violated his suspension.

oh yeah definitely. i was more talking about AC that Bellator uses giving CroCop a month notice for his out of competition test. pretty weird to me.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Remember when Overeem ducked a pee test and the NAC gave him a license anyway on the condition he be subjected to a test at a later date, then the next time he was in Nevada for a presser he pretended to be deaf and fled the pee collectors, then the UFC (I’m remembering it was Dana) made him go back in the building and he failed the pee test and the fight fell through?

mewse
May 2, 2006

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

oh yeah definitely. i was more talking about AC that Bellator uses giving CroCop a month notice for his out of competition test. pretty weird to me.

Oh yeah I wasn't responding directly to your comment. I'm at the point where I consider anything but WADA/USADA testing to be for show.

I just found Cro Crop's behavior interesting because we joke about guys on suspension going to fight in international waters, but I'd never seen such a clear cut case of someone ignoring their suspension.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
umm

https://twitter.com/wearesuperman/status/977409702756667392

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Zuffa era would've made Rory Mac v Tarec Saffeideine for an interim title. If we apply the logic now used for interim champions the list would be hilarious.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

He really thought he'd get more air off that rear end.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

butros posted:

Garry Tonon making his MMA debut on one right now, livestream on Twitter

https://twitter.com/ONEChampionship/status/977514141962321920

Just started watching.
1) not on the ground yet
2) haven't see Tonon try to transition from striking to grappling
Someone's really in love with his B-game

e: oh, there it is

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
oh man, he's like half dead and you don't try any subs? training with Andre?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

lmao holy poo poo.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

kimbo305 posted:

Just started watching.
1) not on the ground yet
2) haven't see Tonon try to transition from striking to grappling
Someone's really in love with his B-game

e: oh, there it is

Whoops wrong thread thanks. Interesting first round.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Cool debut. Bad kicks, though.

spandexcajun
Feb 28, 2005

Suck the head for a little extra cajun flavor
Fallen Rib
Was Garry's opponent that much of a can? He looked like it. Also LOL at Bangkok ref, that dude was getting beat on the ground like a mugging victim, fight should have been called at the end of the 1st.

Still love Garry, glad he looked good.

EDIT: adding highlights clip:

https://twitter.com/ONEChampionship/status/977556377592737792

spandexcajun fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Mar 24, 2018

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

i know most of the people around here are too smart to take this guy seriously, but in case anyone still does:

https://twitter.com/FrontRowBrian/status/977631626355183618

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

i know most of the people around here are too smart to take this guy seriously, but in case anyone still does:

https://twitter.com/FrontRowBrian/status/977631626355183618

dude's a fuckin chud

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

LobsterMobster posted:

dude's a fuckin chud

When he shows up on the Chael-cast he seriously seems like a big huge drunk rich rear end in a top hat.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

FrontRowBrian's one of those Extremely Online Blogger types that has public nervous breakdowns, says rude poo poo then doubles down when challenged. Its kinda funny the first time then it just gets sad.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

So I just read they disqualified him for that.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

coconono posted:

FrontRowBrian's one of those Extremely Online Blogger types that has public nervous breakdowns, says rude poo poo then doubles down when challenged. Its kinda funny the first time then it just gets sad.

I always feel like ole' Chael feels sorry for the dude.

Maybe if I just start showing up at his studio in a duck suit I can be the next internet loser! (No thanks)

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

JaySB posted:

Also, his opponent KO'd himself throwing a hammerfist, which is almost as weird.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation

JaySB posted:

I mean, good. You arent actually allowed to try all the funnest pro wrestling moves on your opponent post fight.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

JaySB posted:

Good.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

JaySB posted:

It's for the best, if you let poo poo like this slide some moron will try to climb the cage and drop an atomic elbow or some other idiocy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Does Invicta chat go in here? Because