Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid
Idiot who picked Collingwood checking in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hardwick has been good in defence too. Another good mullet.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Darcy moore’s post mark strut is top tier.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

boy undead posted:

Idiot who picked Collingwood checking in

how did you manage to even open your browser

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Collingwood have managed to insert a seasons worth of fuckups into a half

How do you miss this many basic kicks

and drop this many uncontested marks

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Send everyone involved in this last quarter to Manus Island

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
54 fuckin touches. Most ever. Tom, I love you.

Please don’t tell me shiels did his knee in the last 10 seconds.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
54 touches in a game is just absurd. Even if he sprays them a bit, you'd still want that.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Burton is walking around

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
54 touches and 27 of them contested ahaha oh my god

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"We just don't see a spot for him in the side to be honest" - Premiership Coach John Longmire

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Even considering that, why the gently caress did the Swans let him go so easy?

(Actually that's almost the rationale we let Kennedy go to the Swans all those years ago so I guess it's almost a case of quid pro quo.)

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
can't wait for gaj to collect 55 tomorrow in dangerfields absence

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Nice ad from crownbet telling us the odds for the hawks pies and north suns games at 1030pm

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Ooh let me put a bet on.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

strap on revenge posted:

can't wait for clayton oliver to collect 55 tomorrow in dangerfields absence

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"Dockers won't 'whip themselves' over loss"

Probably should given the midfield they have - they were loving insipid against Port.

edit: Actually Port are probably going to be a very good side this year if Paddy and co stay fit.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Mar 24, 2018

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
That was almost a perfect start to the season. Opponent with a lot of effort but no polish or imagination meant that we had to fight but didn't get punished for the really bad mistakes. Hopefully Burton is ok.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

hiddenmovement posted:

"We just don't see a spot for him in the side to be honest" - Premiership Coach John Longmire

They didn't have a spot for him in the salary cap cos they had set aside a big chunk for Heeney

Although it was thoroughly bizarre no other side other than Hawthorn seemed to want to chase him

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

If you ignore the Crows match like I absolutely plan to, I'm tipping a perfect round so far.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Buckley has been called out before for not tagging a prolific opponent, decides not to do it again, proves in round 1 he isn't an AFL calibre coach.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
He said in the presser that he tried a few different people on him after quarter time but it didn’t really work

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
On watchafl this round: there’s a thread on bigfooty about it now with a lot of people reporting the same issues. Unwatchable stream and that lovely trick where it decides to punt you back an hour randomly. Hopefully it gets fixed since it is widespread.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
watching Collingwood on dvr in the states even though I know the result and my god this team is poo poo

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

realbez posted:

On watchafl this round: there’s a thread on bigfooty about it now with a lot of people reporting the same issues. Unwatchable stream and that lovely trick where it decides to punt you back an hour randomly. Hopefully it gets fixed since it is widespread.

Is there a way to stream the footy without the 7 inch screen restriction?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

gay picnic defence posted:

Watchafl is the international streaming service, it is full screen HD when it’s working

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

I know Foxtel is a dirty word in this thread but Foxtel Play is extremely good. $40/month for the sports package and has chromecast and apple tv support. Quality nearly HD quality

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Or you can keep shuffling card details and email addresses and stay on a permanent two week trial if you really don't want to give Rupert any money

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

racing identity posted:

Or you can keep shuffling card details and email addresses and stay on a permanent two week trial if you really don't want to give Rupert any money

I was thinking about this. I reckon it'd be possible to get a bunch of those rechargeable credit cards people use for online purchases and cycle them over the year, although I'd only really use it when the Essendon game isn't on FTA.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

realbez posted:

Watchafl is the international streaming service, it is full screen HD when it’s working

What VPN do you use for that?

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

racing identity posted:

When he dies I'll think about it.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
I looked at Foxtel play but it’s closer to $50 a month and at that point I might as well just have Foxtel again. It is over the top expensive, I can’t justify it just for football. PIA is a good VPN imo.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

On the rare occasion that I can't watch the cats I go to the pub and interact with other human beings

It's hard but I awkwardly muddle through for 2 hours before sprinting to my car

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

What VPN do you use for that?

I use getflix which is a dns redirect rather than a full VPN.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

racing identity posted:

I know Foxtel is a dirty word in this thread but Foxtel Play is extremely good. $40/month for the sports package and has chromecast and apple tv support. Quality nearly HD quality

Ironically the Foxtel coverage of the last quarter of the Port v Freo game kept dropping out continuously due to technical issue son Foxtels end, had to watch the rest on FTA

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

boy undead posted:

Blake Acres is a man now.

Forgot to reply to this yesterday so I'll do it now:

Acres is amazing and by the end of the season I think the wider footy community will see what Saints fans have been saying about him since he was first drafted. He has the potential to be one of the best mids in the game.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
I’m in Hawaii at the moment and watchafl has been solid

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

I think Libba just did his ACL again :(

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Looks like Libba just did his knee. Dog season off to about as bad a start as you can imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Windmill Hut posted:

I think Libba just did his ACL again :(

Sounds like his foot dug into the turf a little and got caught.Shattered for him since all preseason it looked like things were finally falling into place again.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Mar 25, 2018