Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I've always used the carpet powder for fleas, that seems to work the best, I forget what it's called tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

The Door Frame posted:

All I want right now is Taco Bell and beer. A couple Abita Turbodogs, a crunchwrap supreme, a quesarito, and a beefy nacho griller, all with diablo sauce

A long time IRC friend made some pretty awesome coasters.

I bought a few. I tested one with beer.

(yes I know my desk is disgusting)

(barely related because you said beer)

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Mar 24, 2018

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

everdave posted:

Also I may Be the only person on earth seriously
Drooling over the new 19 Corolla hatch

I hope you're not the only person, my job security depends on enough Europeans liking it in the next 6 years.

Though I'm eager to find out whether the 177bhp option is any good and whether it rides as nice as the other TNGA vehicles.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I had to look this up and I'm disappointed that it doesn't stand for Toyota North Goddamn America.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not what you would call a hatchback fan, but that's good looking.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Currently in Albany,GA.

What. A. Shithole.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Flea chat: We've had to deal with them on two occasions. Both times bombs, powders and sprays didn't do it so we called in exterminators. It wasn't cheap ~$400 but one visit from them and it was taken care of. They did follow up visits but never found any.

And that's the story of why we'll never foster kittens again :barf:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

A long time IRC friend made some pretty awesome coasters.

I bought a few. I tested one with beer.

(yes I know my desk is disgusting)

(barely related because you said beer)

Beer is always relevant to beer. Those look like the surface of the paint dipping pools, what are they made of?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Seminal Flu posted:

I had to look this up and I'm disappointed that it doesn't stand for Toyota North Goddamn America.

Tenuous nipple gazing arena.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

iwentdoodie posted:

Currently in Albany,GA.

What. A. Shithole.

You gotta go north to get to the real south :v:

bandman
Mar 17, 2008

iwentdoodie posted:

Currently in Albany,GA.

What. A. Shithole.

I coulda told you that. If you wanted to open a laundromat though, there’s a huge hole in the market. I was working with a guy that wanted to open one but didn’t want to spend the $150k upfront (with another $300k financed) to build the store he needed to. There’s an opportunity for a $30k a month store if you built big enough.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
The fiance left the dog outside a little too long and she dug up a rabbit burrow. She was playing with the pinkies and swallowed one whole when we tried get her to stop

We put the others back, hopefully they make it :ohdear:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Critter chat;

We’ve lived in our house five years and today I unclogged the trap in my wife’s sink in the bathroom. :barf: it smelled bad

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Yo I just binged that Wild Wild Country documentary on Netflix. Holy poo poo.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Adiabatic posted:

I watched the first episode last week, haven't hit the rest yet. I was trying to find Bagwahn Rollses several months ago, I don't know if they say it in the documentary, but most of them were repainted after the big sale. :(

Edit: Not all of them, though: http://www.vintagemotorcarsusa.com/vehicles/details_new.php?id=477

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Mar 25, 2018

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
Does anyone know if prius 12V outlets are weaker than others?
I was trying to add a few PSI to my mom's prius tires with a 12V air compressor, and it barely ran. Switched to powering off my mazda, and it was way faster.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Adiabatic posted:

Watched the trailer and was seriously intrigued. Good?

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

nm posted:

Does anyone know if prius 12V outlets are weaker than others?
I was trying to add a few PSI to my mom's prius tires with a 12V air compressor, and it barely ran. Switched to powering off my mazda, and it was way faster.

Was the car “ready” or just switched to accessory? I think my old prius C ran at higher voltage when “ready”. 14.x sounds familiar.

heffray
Sep 18, 2010

Was the Prius engine running? The 12V compressor I have barely turns on battery, but if I start the car and leave it idling it's fine.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I would imagine the prius 12v pretty weak its a tiny battery under the backseat on mine. My new HYUndai has 2 labeled 180 each

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wore my badass blue suit to my wife's industry awards tonight. I'm glad I hung onto it because it was a big hit.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Check this Studebaker resto vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3pYwSAjO7I

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Watched the trailer and was seriously intrigued. Good?

I'm not thrilled that it's episodic, but the expo guy at work talked to me about it for like 5 minutes total in the middle of the dinner rush, so it's probably at least worth checking out

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Holy crap it's an entire genre of not only videos but hobbies that I didn't know existed!

I also like that he's using a hard drive platter as the lazy suzan table.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Mar 25, 2018

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I have that studebaker lark with the little plastic hunter and his dog. I had several hundred matchbox cars when I was a kid and never played with them or smashed em up because they looked too cool. I sold most of my collection years ago but saved some of my faves.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Can I just say I love y'all? No one knows me and no one cares, but that's ok. You all keep my day sane when I'm stressing the gently caress out at work.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Devyl posted:

Can I just say I love y'all? No one knows me and no one cares, but that's ok. You all keep my day sane when I'm stressing the gently caress out at work.

I know who you are, you're cool.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
D'aww

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The Door Frame posted:

Beer is always relevant to beer. Those look like the surface of the paint dipping pools, what are they made of?

2 are your standard generic 3x3 tile, 1 seems to be a retail sample of vinyl "wood plank" ("Lifeproof", which appears to be a Home Depot store brand - it's a touch smaller than the others).

He said he floated paint on some kind of liquid, then poured it over them, then did a urethane sealant after they dried, I think? It was an experiment for him that went pretty well (think this was the first time he did it - a couple of batches over a day). He needs to get his dust control figured out (found a couple of specs on one), but that's always my nemesis when applying screen protectors anyway. First time he's done this; one of them (which he kept for himself) was the same type of pour, but with some blotter art between the paint and the urethane.

Originally I had 3 coming in one style, but he misplaced one, so sent one from the other batch. He found the original one I wanted, supposedly he's sending it soon. Even if he doesn't, they weren't expensive. And they're loving awesome.

tl;dr basically a poured version of the dipping pools, from what he told me?

Devyl posted:

Some of us know you.

Some of us.

(I know you... via bookface anyway)

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

So if any of you ever thought about storing :420: and incense remotely close to each other.

Don't. I didn't think they were close enough to matter... they were.

:barf:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Devyl posted:

We keep you sane....?

Us?

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Maybe it's by comparison.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

So if any of you ever thought about storing :420: and incense remotely close to each other.

Don't. I didn't think they were close enough to matter... they were.

:barf:

Did you get the munchies and ate all the communion wafers this morning?

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I am still meat pregnant.

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Holy crap it's an entire genre of not only videos but hobbies that I didn't know existed!

I also like that he's using a hard drive platter as the lazy suzan table.

That guy came up in my suggested videos all the time on youtube so i subscribed a while back. My dad bought me an airbrush kit for christmas (he'd been using one to refurbish dashboard parts on his Morris) so I'm gonna restore one of my old toy cars with it one day! Might actually finish that project car...

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Devyl posted:

I care.

Wrar posted:

Good luck with the birth.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

Wrar posted:

You've inspired me to eat a pound of brisket for breakfast

I only regret eating a pint of coleslaw beforehand

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

The Door Frame posted:

You've inspired me to eat a pound of brisket for breakfast

I only regret eating a pint of coleslaw beforehand

I recommend eating a pint before AND after.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Ether Frenzy posted:

Hey TT

We also got a 4th dinner in the 8 man Squad 'Event' and are now 1-for-1 100% on that mode which is now on the live servers. Pretty fun, definitely check it out if you haven't tried it - our game with 4 randos was like the bank heist scene from "Heat" the entire round and then we pulled off a sweet platoon-style pincer maneuver to finish the last 9 guys.

Nice. They don’t have 8-man in the consoles yet, but I managed my first solo chicken dinner last night, with 4 kills. I thought my heart was going to explode when it was down to the last 4 including me. Last dude fell asleep or something, because I stood up to find the rear end in a top hat and he missed me. Circle was like 30’ at that point, and I blasted him into oblivion with the S12. I love that gun for close encounters. Point -> boom! Boom! Boom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Yorkies are awful and whoever conspired to breed them I hope their souls are burning for eternity.

• Locked thread