Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
So Marvel Strike Force is out if you just Google it and find the apk file. It plays very similarly to Avengers Alliance which I'm pretty sure is where I know most of you from. There's raids and alliance / guilds. I made a group Groot Squad, if anyone wants to join or if there's an active group already that's cool. I'm currently level 25 after playing for two days.

Oh and apparently there is some way to cosmic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

I just applied as Kowak. Been playing for a couple of months now, it's fun.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

davebo posted:

I maxed the Steam card badge long ago but never bothered with the silver foil ones. I see they're still going for over a dollar so screw that. Also, since he may have missed it last week in discord, I want to dedicate my new card to ICR the sun god.

Now how do I convert this to be Wolverine-themed?
Take that silver trim from the boot to the hood and thicken it to a black stripe, then detail three black curved spikes up the side so that your detailing matches his classic costume over-the-shoulder and torso stripes.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Diabetic posted:

So Marvel Strike Force is out if you just Google it and find the apk file. It plays very similarly to Avengers Alliance which I'm pretty sure is where I know most of you from. There's raids and alliance / guilds. I made a group Groot Squad, if anyone wants to join or if there's an active group already that's cool. I'm currently level 25 after playing for two days.

Wait so why do I have to use some bootleg apk

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Wait so why do I have to use some bootleg apk

it's not actually released yet

also can someone tell us more about the game? like how grindy it is to get new people or whatever, if there's any obnoxious money gates and stuff? im down for a new marvel phone game but i need to know more

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's a major IP mobile game. It is very grindy with a lot of obnoxious money gates.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Kelp Plankton posted:

it's not actually released yet

also can someone tell us more about the game? like how grindy it is to get new people or whatever, if there's any obnoxious money gates and stuff? im down for a new marvel phone game but i need to know more

There's about a dozen characters that are fairly easy to get, after that it's all RNG so it just depends on your luck. After the money I put into Marvel Heroes and Avengers Alliance, I decided not to pay for mobile games anymore and I feel like I'm still making fairly decent progress.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Diabetic posted:

Is this basically Galaxy of Heroes but Marvel? If so I'm totally in for at least a while.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Deakul posted:

Is this basically Galaxy of Heroes but Marvel? If so I'm totally in for at least a while.

Pretty much, there's even heroes and villains story modes. It is somewhat grindy, but I always have something to do and I'm not waiting on energy to get built up or quinjets to come back in so I can have money to spend.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Mostly digging it, I don't know if it's the game being unoptimized/buggy or if my phone is just bad for gaming but the UI responsiveness is utter poo poo on my Galaxy S7... pretty annoying.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Dare I ask...

How “yellow” is this game so I can download it?

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Don't do it

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Do it

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
You should only download games you will play

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Dare I ask...

How “yellow” is this game so I can download it?

So yellow Mueller is investigating its ties to Russia.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
gazillion.com is up for sale. Someone please buy it and put Fat Rouge there.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gynovore posted:

gazillion.com is up for sale. Someone please buy it and put Fat Rouge there.

How much is it? It’s time for all of us to form an investment group and make it happen. I expect all 700 of us to come through.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Serious props for the MH thread for remaining on the front page when the game doesn't even exist.

History in the making here.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

we can make our own gazillion, finally

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Kelp Plankton posted:

we can make our own gazillion, finally

goonzillion arise

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

Serious props for the MH thread for remaining on the front page when the game doesn't even exist.

History in the making here.
We outlived not only the game, but the website and company.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

how much for asros's cat

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
Sounds like it's time for my 22 year old Gazillionare Deluxe fan site to shine with a new url.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Billy Gnosis posted:

Sounds like it's time for my 22 year old Gazillionare Deluxe fan site to shine with a new url.

That game was loving great.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Unironically, I would totally contribute to someone buying the website and putting up a vid of ryolnir eating hot dogs on the front page.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Record a video of someone downloading and printing the fat rogue picture before burning it in their yard, slap it on the new gaz

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Play "Sins of the Father" from metal gear solid v over it

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Put me down for a donation to buy gazillion for hotdog purposes

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
unfortunately godaddy is a goddamn liar, it's still registered to Mr. Gaz

I was just going to host dontbelievehislies.jpg there, forever

also give myself the email address wombsaw@gazillion.com

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Soothing Vapors posted:

unfortunately godaddy is a goddamn liar, it's still registered to Mr. Gaz

I was just going to host dontbelievehislies.jpg there, forever

also give myself the email address wombsaw@gazillion.com

Shotgun realnear@gaz dot com

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxnextgames.m3

Release date is appearing to be 3/29/18 - Don't forget to sign up to the super official mega ultra deluxe goon group: Groot Squad.

<3

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
The hope still lives.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Stunning visuals? I'm out.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

Stunning visuals? I'm out.

Slightly on-level with early Dink work.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

A crappy Marvel reskin of a crappy Marvel game. Are we sure Gaz isn't beind this?

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

w i d e   h u l k

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
you can't fool me that's a spider-man action figure.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

802.11weed posted:

w i d e   h u l k

The correct way to spell it is T H I C C.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Hulk just big boned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Paging Davebo, they're adding in Wolverine to Strike Force tomorrow, which is the official release date now!