Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Actually Cuzilla lasts until the 12th.

Most probably will be some overlap.

Now do I really want to try for 2 of the best SSRs in the game at once...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I meant 1/2 AP (3/29-4/4), since those tend to come before content drops and it ends partway through the week after Sakuracon.

Motto fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Mar 27, 2018

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Yeah, unless there's some actual difficulties or something with getting the Da Vinci event running there'll definitely be overlap. Even in Japan the event was released on the 11th, and the NA server has been reliably running two weeks ahead of the JPN schedule. A good point was made that it may have been delayed due to possible incoming April Fools sprites, but after that should be in the clear. Actually starting the event later than the initial release would potentially cause issues of backing up everything later as well.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I just look forward to borrowing some of my whale friends' Cuzerkers to tear Camelot a new one, like how I got through it last time.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I really hate this rescheduling. I was all set to roll on Da Vinci and then use any extra on Medb or Cu, but things being reversed means I can't roll on anything.

It's killing me.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
I'm ok with it since it pushes Medb out of the way so I can save for Jeanne a bit more without worry.

I just get to wait and hope.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I've built a mountain out of Lancer embers and looking at Cu kinda tempted to grail him. Doesn't help I don't have any better lancers, but I know Hans probably needs it more. There's like 25 grails total across the JP release right?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

there's like 17

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Aurora posted:

there's like 17

I'm playing for less than a year and have about 20 though?

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

HGH posted:

There's like 25 grails total across the JP release right?

Yes, assuming you don't miss any events.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

NRVNQSR posted:

Yes, assuming you don't miss any events.

Don't reruns give grails?

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

genericnick posted:

Don't reruns give grails?

Yes, but so far no event has rerun more than once so if you miss both the first run and the rerun then that grail is probably gone. The 2017 Halloween rerun will probably be the first missable grail on NA.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

NRVNQSR posted:

Yes, but so far no event has rerun more than once so if you miss both the first run and the rerun then that grail is probably gone. The 2017 Halloween rerun will probably be the first missable grail on NA.

I meant a second grail. I haven't played long enough to see both an event and the rerun in JP.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

genericnick posted:

I meant a second grail. I haven't played long enough to see both an event and the rerun in JP.

No; if you got the grail from an event's first run then the rerun will give you a Crystallised Lore instead, so you can only get one grail from each event.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The bigger question is, what are they going to do in May now? The Medb/Cu Alter banners broke up the gap in between Zero and Rashomon.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Easiest answer: What gap?

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I'd approve of a 10,000 quartz giveaway, but call me a dreamer.

In JP news, I finally managed to reach the magical number of 108, the number of Fangs I'll need to 10/10/10 all of Lanctoria's skills, whenever I can get around to leveling them. Now comes the simple matter of...grinding about 45 Medals of Great Knight, and then a handful of horseshoes. It's not easy being an Artoria fan, or really in general someone who constantly gets new Servants who need lots of fangs. Lostbelt 1 will give me some reprieve, I suppose.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I've been so focused on dumping all my EXP cards into S.Alter and Medb to max them out that I completely forgot I rolled Tamamo as well. Who is still at level 16. Well...gently caress.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Pureauthor posted:

Easiest answer: What gap?
Yep, at this point no reason to not just move up Rashomon some indeterminate number of weeks to put them "back" on the previous schedule.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Cu Alter and Edison are cooler than jeanne alter anyway tbqh

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
btw gninjagnome, if you are stuck on content, the level 100 Marie Antoinette is built in such a way that she can pretty much solo any content (albeit slowly)

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

Clawtopsy posted:

btw gninjagnome, if you are stuck on content, the level 100 Marie Antoinette is built in such a way that she can pretty much solo any content (albeit slowly)

Newbies might need to develop a tolerance for Kira Kira first though.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

tolerance........?

this is confusing

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
My Marie is still level 60 because I got Drake and never looked back. >_>

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Clawtopsy posted:

(albeit slowly)

The important part.

RanKizama posted:

My Marie is still level 60 because I got Drake and never looked back. >_>

The real answer.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
My Marie is level 1, bond 5.

Magical Bee
Jul 30, 2013

HGH posted:

I've built a mountain out of Lancer embers and looking at Cu kinda tempted to grail him. Doesn't help I don't have any better lancers, but I know Hans probably needs it more. There's like 25 grails total across the JP release right?

If you just kinda want to grail him, I'd hold off. Grails don't expire, they're limited, and Cu is great at level 70.

That said, I have a Cu at level 96, and the more grails and lores I pour into him the more unkillable he gets. It's been months since I had to use a command seal, and I go into a lot of the harder battles blind.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I grailed Cu to 90 and don't really regret it, even though he arguably became superfluous after I got Scathach. At 90 he pretty much has 4* stats and of course has the amazing kit that he does.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I guess the one thing about Cu Alter is that iirc this is his only solo rate-up in the entire JP history, while Jalter has another one this year.

So....you have slight flexibility.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

drat there are more grails than I thought

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I don't wanna have to whale for Cuzilla at the same time as Jalter.

not to mention, if I actually do succeed in pulling him the upcoming Guaranteed gacha becomes even less appealing - especially if it ends up releasing before Camelot

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Pureauthor posted:

I don't wanna have to whale for Cuzilla at the same time as Jalter.

not to mention, if I actually do succeed in pulling him the upcoming Guaranteed gacha becomes even less appealing - especially if it ends up releasing before Camelot

Hell, the anniversary gacha is basically why I've been able to stop myself from rolling in anticipation for Jalter - I'm 100% rolling on the caster/assassin/rider/berserker banner because I have no 5*s in any of those classes and would prefer to keep it that way until then.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I really hate having this extra dead week.

I have 390 quartz and I'm not going to be able to get 420.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Tried two single summons on the Medb banner for shits-n-giggles. Got a Golden Millennium Tree on one and my first Siegfried on the other. Sure.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

The Napoleon speculation amuses me because I've seen posts saying that he can't be Napoleon because that's a British-style uniform.

Lord Tpasta
Jan 25, 2010

DENIED!
You would think that those stupid horseshoes would be a bit more common to drop since you are fighting four of them, instead of one as is usually the case.

Three-full bars back-to-back got me only two horseshoes. I do take some solace in the fact that i'm fulling up my stock of small gems of rider and saber (the latter especially so).

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014

Lord Tpasta posted:

You would think that those stupid horseshoes would be a bit more common to drop since you are fighting four of them, instead of one as is usually the case.

Three-full bars back-to-back got me only two horseshoes. I do take some solace in the fact that i'm fulling up my stock of small gems of rider and saber (the latter especially so).

Horseshoes are in the lottery in Da Vinci. They're such a chore to farm I need some but I'm waiting and grabbing other things.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
While waiting for the next event, I'm gonna do a Mephisto playthrough. Not Mephisto solo (haha that would be impossible), just centering my team around the creepy clown.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

bad cloun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

And so Saber Wars comes to an end for me. Nero still had Thrice-Setting Sun she could have thrown out, so she wasn't anywhere near out of the game despite her low HP. I really should level up her skills more. Final Artorium score was 2,374,910.