Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

It's too early to tell if the baby will have the human part on the top half, or have a horse head with a human lower body.

horse front with human butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Mayor Dave posted:

Bumped because I saw a picture of Mike pence and I immediately imagined watching him get reamed by a stallion

it wasn't your imagination friend but a true vision of the present beamed into your mind

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Mayor Dave posted:

Bumped because I saw a picture of Mike pence and I immediately imagined watching him get reamed by a stallion

post-avatar synergy

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the reminder Idiots on Social media thread.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
someone complained i post too often in qqcs but in the process of explaining why that's a misleading statistic, i ended up having to come post again how i remember that mike pence, our vice president, was penetrated by a horsey

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I forgot about horse cock going deep into the Vice President's bowels. Then I remembered. Now I want to forget it again.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I forgot about horse cock going deep into the Vice President's bowels. Then I remembered. Now I want to forget it again.

never forget :911:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
can't believe this thread fell of the front page of cspam again, because mike pence would never allow the pony to fall off without achieving climax

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/Thomas_A_Moore/status/863227900425900033

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Mayor Dave posted:

can't believe this thread fell of the front page of cspam again, because mike pence would never allow the pony to fall off without achieving climax

so does that mean we need to get this thread stickied, just as a stallion stickies the inside of mike pence‘ rear end?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

this tweet is very wrong

mike pence doesn't want to gently caress a horse

mike pence wants to be hosed by a horse

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Gringostar posted:

this tweet is very wrong

mike pence doesn't want to gently caress a horse

mike pence wants to be hosed by a horse

stop saying things like this

mike pence can be a switch if he wants

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mycroft Holmes posted:

stop saying things like this

mike pence can be a switch if he wants

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
it is well established that pence is a power bottom, and when his anus hoovers up a 16 incher to the hilt, if that aint fuckin i dont know what

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

https://twitter.com/akaacon/status/863260745588285440

the real damaged is caused to pence's worn out rectum

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I just watched an episode of Deadwood wherein a racist gets tied up and forced to sign a stable blackboard confessing he hosed the sheriff's horse, and by the black man whom he antagonized at that

I remembered

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

The Secret Service got confused when Trump called himself a "stable genius," because that's VPOTUS's Security codename.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

I'd forgotten about this gem.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Top City Homo posted:

https://twitter.com/akaacon/status/863260745588285440

the real damaged is caused to pence's worn out rectum

here let me white knight the guy who is causing actual damage :decorum:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
bumpin horses

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

gently caress

just heard about the mike pence horse fucker thing all over again

crazy times

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
It happened again.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I was watching that episode of American Dad where Stan and Francine try to go to Cavalia but they end up in a barn having sex and then the horses start having sex and Stan hi-fives one of the horses.

And I was reminded to bump this thread.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Starshark posted:

It happened again.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Congratulations! You Won.
Mar 21, 2007

THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN

i was driving and i saw a "yo watch out for horses" sign that some local person had defaced by adding a horse dong in sharpie, but like, it was probably too small? I dunno i'm not a horse penis expert like pence is

anyways i immediately thought "man that horse's dick would be too small for vice president of the united state mike pence to enjoy as he, VP mike pence, enjoys having sexual intercourse with well-endowed equines."

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

pence anus

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Ba Donk a Bonk posted:

i was driving and i saw a "yo watch out for horses" sign that some local person had defaced by adding a horse dong in sharpie, but like, it was probably too small? I dunno i'm not a horse penis expert like pence is

anyways i immediately thought "man that horse's dick would be too small for vice president of the united state mike pence to enjoy as he, VP mike pence, enjoys having sexual intercourse with well-endowed equines."

pence does not believe in shaming horses based on their god given penis sizes

he simply needs them to understand that after so many years hes been cored out and needs a certain size in order to perform

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

That horse fucks

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Top City Homo posted:

That horse fucks

The Vice President

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Why don't horses use their femurs as femurs like God intended

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Mike Pence has to be panicking right now https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/evqvpz/bestiality-website-hacked-troy-hunt-have-i-been-pwned

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Just saw beck mumble sing

This was in the set and instead of listening to his wankery I posted here about mike pence

Having depraved and debased horse sex

Top City Homo has issued a correction as of 03:43 on Mar 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
I knew there was something I was forgetting!