Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats tokimeki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
The long line of tokimeki memorial dating sims.

Not that it has much to do with them besides the name and you can give gifts to people, I guess.

:colbert: they don't even try to pronounce your name
you do get a wide selection of titles to go with your name though. Though since selecting "none" doesn't stop them from calling you producer, I assume saying you're "[name] coach/leader/boss/&c." doesn't change what they call you either.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

gonna go out on a limb and assume this game is JP-only

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
a sound assumption

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
wait wait, what is this thing people are talking about? I have a goal to complete a song i can't access. i've got both sarah and leah and i grabbed the Ruby from the sticker store but i still can't access whatever the necessary song is

someone please explain what's going on in more detail

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Xinder posted:

wait wait, what is this thing people are talking about? I have a goal to complete a song i can't access. i've got both sarah and leah and i grabbed the Ruby from the sticker store but i still can't access whatever the necessary song is

someone please explain what's going on in more detail

it's in the b-sides, I'm pretty sure

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
all it is is, play the song a gently caress ton - sometimes with whoever, sometimes with Leah, sometimes with Sarah, sometimes with HPT Ruby, sometimes with HPT Dia

I have all four in a team and I'm going to play it until it gives me SR Saint Snows

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Important video: https://twitter.com/YousSoros/status/976243516014723072

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

I can't understand moon beyond basic animu phrases, but what I got from body language and the reactions from Arisha, Rikyako, and Akiyan was enough.

Rikyako spinning around in her chair in reaction to Anchan taking Aniya's hand into her lap and whatever she said gave me life.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

it's in the b-sides, I'm pretty sure

whoops, i was hitting the button on the goals and it would give me a "song not found" message

i guess i should have just checked b-sides myself but i'm too dumb. there it is at least.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Not empty quoting

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Where do you report blatant cheaters? :rant:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Are there any cute idol sprites for me to put in my sig...? :pray:

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Version upgrade for EN SIF is live! Biggest new feature is a new splash screen for Aqours? Also "Love <name>" and subunit badges.

I hope I'll have sufficient internet access while in Japan to get all the login bonuses for the update.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

nielsm posted:

Version upgrade for EN SIF is live! Biggest new feature is a new splash screen for Aqours? Also "Love <name>" and subunit badges.

I hope I'll have sufficient internet access while in Japan to get all the login bonuses for the update.

Also a ton of total logins rewards. I got 5 green tickets (none of which got me a Pirate SR), almost 20 blue tickets, a bunch of alpacas and Yazawa siblings, and tons of handshakes.

Just gotta get 2 more blue tickets and I'll have a UR pull to do.

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

I got about 33 Blue tickets from that update and will get 5 more 6 days from now.
Got myself a UR Honoka from a 25 ticket pull

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I want URs....

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I decided to use my blue ticket wealth to gamble for Devil Nico.

+ several SRs of varying quality

so, a very good Umi and a sticker, not bad

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I have 15 SSR stickers from initials, now I need Nicos and Dias to idolize

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I got from gambling blue tickets.

But also,

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My heart is filled with hate.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Decided to do SR pulls with my blue tickets instead, got these two:

Initial URs tend to be terrible looking, but Pool Birb was a good pickup.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Hate-Senpai posted:

My heart is filled with hate.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Oh hey its fes in mili lets give it a roll

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

did another 10 roll but got nothing as i deserved. But ahhhHHHHHHHHH

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I’ve been punished for pulling URs

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I got that new Roco R with the icecream.

That's pretty good.

This is what I get for oneshotting that Noriko on a whim

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Idol gachas remember and punish accordingly

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Are there any cute idol sprites for me to put in my sig...? :pray:

That’s a really good av

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I decided to use my blue ticket wealth to gamble for Devil Nico.

+ several SRs of varying quality

so, a very good Umi and a sticker, not bad

Umi rares are always good

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
My school idol luck continues

Allarion fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Mar 29, 2018

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Chill la Chill posted:

That’s a really good av

Thanks motherfucker

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Ugh, the Gamers! special Yohane statue (holding little demon Gema) is 12,900 yen. Will have to think about that a bit.

Also lol @ animals greeting you on the SIF home screen today.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

nielsm posted:

Also lol @ animals greeting you on the SIF home screen today.

Animal Scout 11s for 50 G today too, one each for each group.

JP apparently got kindergarten version Rs scouting for all the main girls too. Too bad that'll probably take another year or two before it makes it to EN.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Apr 1, 2018

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I'm enjoying these dumb april fool things in deresute and mili too much

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Girl Friend (Beta) had Girl Friend (mother) which was a set of stories where you meet [insert girl's] mother and multiple choice to try to avoid hilarious misunderstandings when their daughter shows up

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

There was also an inflated 10 meter long Chika nesoberi on the Uchiura beach in front of the ryokan that Chika's house is based on, with the pantsu facing what would be Riko's apartment. They even had another episode of Uranohoshi Girls High School Shopping Program to show it off, since it was supposedly being sold as the Hyper Fabulous Ultimate Jumbo Nesoberi EX, for when the meter long Tera Jumbo Chika wasn't enough. They even bleeped out the price when Ainya mentioned it.

It's been deflated and packed away now though.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

GhostStalker posted:

There was also an inflated 10 meter long Chika nesoberi on the Uchiura beach in front of the ryokan that Chika's house is based on, with the pantsu facing what would be Riko's apartment. They even had another episode of Uranohoshi Girls High School Shopping Program to show it off, since it was supposedly being sold as the Hyper Fabulous Ultimate Jumbo Nesoberi EX, for when the meter long Tera Jumbo Chika wasn't enough. They even bleeped out the price when Ainya mentioned it.

It's been deflated and packed away now though.

The power of the Ohara Group knows no limits

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh, I made a video of all the mascot voice clips from Cinderella Girls too, since they put all of them up regardless of the votes anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nZX5dT0nMk

e: good work by whoever did the #4

Polsy fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Apr 2, 2018

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Some of those are truly stunning.

…although you'd think they'd just have someone blow into a horn.

:v kinda sad for the idols who have no voice, but their pets/accessories did\

e. Kinda nice that bandri actually followed up on all that, instead michelle day just being a thing that happened.

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Apr 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

e. Kinda nice that bandri actually followed up on all that, instead michelle day just being a thing that happened.

Yeah, it's unusual for to get even minimal acknowledgement rather then just putting things back to normal and pretending it never happened. Though, it's unusual to integrate it so hard with the game in the first place. A good April Fool.