Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My personal favorite is One Nation, Under Obama, the fanfic about if all the republicans worst fears had come true in the first hundred days. Highlights include everyone being forced to gay marry, Todd Palin being sniped from a helicopter, and Howard Dean suicide bombing Mitt Romney with a final NYEAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i really like "flurp" by blurry gray thing

quote:

If I had to describe my daily commute through Independence in one word, the word would be "Flurp." That's the sound you get when you step onto a near-­empty juice box. They're everywhere in this town. I stick to the traveled paths, where dozens, hundreds, thousands of shoes have turned the boxes into a soft, nearly even papier­-mâché mat over the sidewalk, but, sooner or later, a fresh one ends up underfoot. It always does. This one spits a tiny stream of fermented apple-­extract up through its straw, soaking my pant­-leg, and I know from experience that the smell will stay with me for at least a week. Flurp. I hear noise coming from the Marketplace plaza. There's always noise at the Marketplace, but this time, it's louder. People are screaming at one another, shouting slogans, or just shouting that they're hungry. drat. drat, drat, drat. The Outsiders are back. My stomach rumbles, and, for a second, I wonder if it wouldn't be worth it to risk it, to dive into the crowd, to try and fight my way over to the food trucks before the riot breaks out.

No. Bad idea. Very bad. I know what happened the last time the Patriots tried to force the outsiders out. Even if the whole mess doesn't explode, it's risky. If I don't take off my Patriot armband ­ it's a counterfeit, but it's a drat good one, and getting things yourself is what being a Patriot is all about ­ I'll get knifed half­way to the truck. If I don't, I'm liable to get shot by a Patriot on the way out.

I duck my head and trudge past the Patriot cordon, trying to think invisible thoughts. I pass behind the stage where a Pundit Superior stands screaming, his crimson robes flapping in the wind. A Turtle turns its head, tracking my movement. The gun turret on its shell twitches and turns ­ and my stomach leaps up into my throat, even though I know it's just keeping me covered while it assesses what I am. Rheumy, ancient eyes study me for an endless second ­ then the reptile blinks and turns away. I'm not a threat.

"Sir! Patriot! Wait!"

I keep walking. Footsteps sound behind me, hurried and light and muffled by the carpet of refuse, thicker and flatter here in the market than anywhere else. Behind me, someone lets out a gasp and slips on something decidedly moist. For once, the noise is not a Flurp. It's more of a Quish. I turn and see a scrawny boy in ragged red burlap scrambling up off the ground.

"You alright, kid?" I don't hold out a hand. I stop myself just in time. Kindness is the worst insult you can give an Apprentice Pundit.

"Y-­yes sir," he stammers. He lowers his head. His right foot is covered by something thick and slimy and clearly rotting. He looks at it with hungry eyes. "I wish to ask why you are not helping your fellow patriots protest this travesty. Sir."

"I've got to get to work, kid," I say. My voice sounds too loud. Who else is listening? "I don't want to get involved."

"Sir! Everyone is already involved. These foreigners are undermining our very way of life. It is the duty of every good Patriot to cast them from our city ­ and punish those freeloaders taking their poisoned gifts and betraying our ways by accepting this Charity!"

"Look, the foreigners are giving out food to anyone who can grab it. Can't blame people for taking advantage of those foreign idiots and seizing an opportunity. Right?"

Why did I just say that? What the hell is wrong with me? The boy stares at me with his too-­big eyes. Odds are he's thinking the same thing.

"I'm sorry, sir," he says. "I am not yet learned enough to explain why you are wrong in this matter. I apologize for failing you." He gives me a bow. I can see his hands shake.

"What are you talking about, kid?"

"I know you are wrong, sir," he mumbles. He's still bowing, eyes once again on the ground. "But I do not yet know why, and can offer no rebuttal. It is clear that I must return to my training."

He trudges back towards the rally. His shoulders are shaking now, too. I turn away. I don't want to know what, exactly, I just caused ­ what his failure will lead to. Maybe his Master Pundit is a kind, forgiving man who thinks mistakes are something to learn from.

Maybe.

I feel the eyes and gun-­barrels of a half­-dozen Turtles on me as I leave. The yells from Ellis fall behind me. The yells of Opportunity Lane engulf me.

"Help wanted ­ test suuubject!" shouts a man in a stained lab coat.

"Stable­haaand! A growing field! Staaable­hand needed!"

I pull out my sign ­ 'Manure Technician Needed' ­ and search for an empty spot to stand in. I work for Ranch Five­-B. Mostly as a recruiter, which means I hardly ever see the Ranch itself ­ thank you, merciful Beck. The last cow in Independence died three years ago, but Five­-B still has plenty of manure to get rid of. Plenty. We're short­handed, too. Three of our Manure Technicians died of... something just the other week. No one is sure what. We burned their corpses in the same pit we use for the cow cadavers we dig out.

"You! Sir! I see you have no Job Sigil!" says a thin, oily-­haired recruiter to a tired man with a large suitcase. "Just came through Ellis, I'll bet! How would you like to join the Extreme Rodeo!? A great honor! A great opportunity! Everyone watches the Extreme Rodeo!"

Yes. That's true enough. There are no bulls around anymore ­ but they do not use bulls.

Three men wearing Patriot armbands appear behind the fresh immigrant. He mumbles something ­ and the biggest of the three shoves him hard.

"Don't you dare turn down this opportunity, you slug! Don't you dare!"

I step around the man as he whimpers on the ground. The three Patriots work him over.

One of them ­ a boy barely out of apprenticeship ­ kicks so hard that he hurts him own ankle. He stumbles ­ takes a hopping half­-step backwards. A juice-­box goes Flurp underfoot.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

here's a funny politics thing I just remembered

Infrateal posted:
ok now its time for everyone's favorite gameshow GUESS THE SUCKLING'S PROVENANCE with your host, Unnnnnnncle SAM!

*crowd whoops n jiggles*

Uncle SAM: HOW Y'ALL DOIN' TONITE??!?!

*crowd whoops it to the nth degree*

Uncle SAM: Oh say can you see the fine croppa crappin' crawlers we pro-cure-ated para ti-i mean PARTY! time to PARTTTAY!

*crowd vocalizes all festive-like*

(Uncle SAM walks over to row of gleaming, oversized silver dish lids and begins lifting them up, revealing BABIES. Dish number ONE holds a beige baby with brown hair an insouciant smirk. Dish number TWO holds a pink baby in an orange jumpsuit with "heartbreaker" written on one sleeve and "ballbreaker" on the other. The baby is cooing disdainfully. Dish number THREE holds a deep umber baby who seems reluctant to emerge from under the dish. He reaches into his diaper and withdraws a tiny silver thimble, placing it on his head. Now he is ecstatic.)

Uncle SAM: And laaaaast but not leeeeast...

(Uncle SAM lifts lid number FOUR, revealing a green baby sitting stock-still. Her eyes are lavender and her diaper is a leaf.)

*crowd gasps*

(baby number FOUR turns to face audience. Tentatively, her eyes unfurl. They were buds before but now they are flowers. The many anthers are moving, tracking each audience member individually. She gurgles.)

*crowd hoots and honks*

Uncle Sam: Y'all know how this is gonna shake down. Three of these whippersnappers are 110% Purebred Heartland Homehearth Whitebread Cornfed Hee-Haw Dogsled Diaper Wiper Wittle Citizens and the other is... is a...

(Visible perspiration breaks out on UNCLE SAM'S forehead. Tributaries of sweat meet on the tip of his great hook nose and pool into a dangling globule. The audience is clearly enraptured by the process)

*crowds murmurs n mumbles, musical 'merican musings*

(the sweat globule has dripped away, leaving a nubbin of deposited minerals at the end of UNCLE SAM'S nose. His forehead is sweating buckets now, construction-orange hydraulic limbs emerge from his hairline and dump actual buckets of sweat on his face. As droplet upon droplet cascade from his snout, the miniature stalactite swells and takes form. In mere moments it has become a mighty SALT EAGLE.)

*crowd jumps for joy*

SALT EAGLE: keeaw? keewaaw??? KYYYAAHH!!!!

(the creature shakes free from UNCLE SAM'S nose, spreading its sodium pinions in rapturous, raptorous flight. It orbits UNCLE SAM'S head and he quickly stops sweating, seeming to take courage from the gyrations of his nasal gargoyle)

Uncle SAM: Yes. The other baby... is a... *gulps* a... a MONGREL FORINNER

*crowd recoils and screams. many women faint. many men draw their weapons and feint at invisible enemies. many of the weapons have fainted. droopy cutlasses flounce harmlessly through the air*

Uncle SAM: And it's UP TO YOU! It's UP TO YOU to protect AMAIRICKUH, to suss out the interloper, to sit in the driver's seat of teh justice bus and fingerbang LADY LIBERTY until she skeets so hard she drops her torch! And the torch lands on the evil baby!

(Curtains behind the stage are pulled open, revealing the CrocsTM-shod feet of the STATUE OF LIBERTY. The babies stir restlessly as they notice their silver platters have been positioned at the center of a giant red X.)

Uncle SAM: YES! We have to... we have to REDRAW OUR BLOODLINES! IN PERMANENT MARKER! A vile force beyond the veil, beyond the vale surrounding our SHINING CITY ON A HILL, an insidious foe fumbles at the zipper of our hoodie and is trying to MAKE IT TO SECOND BASE with our MOTHERLAND!

(The babies look confused. Baby number ONE is blowing a spit bubble in the shape of a question mark. His insouciant grin appears forced. Baby number TWO has pooped her jumpsuit. Baby number THREE attempts to crawl away, but it becomes apparent that all of the babies have been implanted with MAGNETS, and the silver platters were really thinly-plated PIG IRON. Baby number FOUR is nervously farting, but the farts are butterflies, and attempt to pollinate her eyes. She swats them away and continues watching the audience. Beneath each baby a ruddy glimmer is reflected on the platter, as of a very large fire very high above.)

Uncle SAM: So it's UP TO YOU! Three of these cuddle dumplins are stuffed with real Angus beef! One is filthy loving dogmeat! GOLDEN RETRIEVERS. THEY EAT GOLDEN RETRIEVERS. Clap and make an earthquake because you are the continental shelf because you hold the country in YOUR HANDS! NOW: YOU MUST CHOOSE.

*crowd whispers among themselves. they steal glances at each of the babies in turn.*

Baby Number ONE: a goo?

*crowd confers and gesticulates. consensus is reached around a counterclockwise thumb-rotating motion.*

Baby Number TWO: ha bah bah?

*crowd makes furious shooing and beckoning motions. a woman's voice blares outraged syllables over the hubbub. two men eye each other as if hankerin to wrastle. finally, the crowd settles into a sullen decision, as a flatulent dog kicked off its owner's bed may settle onto a patch of carpet*

Baby Number THREE: maf oof. mf. ahh!

*crowd enters pitched frenzy of argument. insults are hurled and also objects. wrastling is commenced. factions coalesce from the chaos, bunkers are improvised, the crowd is poised for an interminable war of attrition when STATUE OF LIBERTY is spotted tapping an enormous toe. An armistice is brokered. The crowd decides.*

Baby Number FOUR: [editor's note: we cannot reproduce the sound which emanated from baby number FOUR. our phonetics are wholly inadequate. we suspect that if every writing system and musical notation developed in the history of civilization were deployed simultaneously, we would still face this shortcoming. we suspect that if every mark made on paper, every keystroke, every arc of piss that scalds a snowbank, if all of this were recorded for ten thousand years and this record were to be considered as a single symbol--baby number FOUR would crawl through the ages, tiny knees flailing, gaining purchase through adventitious moments of friction, seconds buckling under her tiny weight, and she would appear to our descendants in the sanctum of their archive and she would laugh, and that sound would send each molecule of air on a unique euphonious trajectory, galvanizing the atmosphere, reverberating, and the folly of millenia would become apparent and immaterial simultaneously because who could care about all that when each tiny hair of the cochlea is singing a different and more splendid song.]

*crowd eyes one another. crowd arches eyebrows. crowd nods.*

Uncle SAM: SO... ye made up ye minds? such dire deliberations deserve ample ticks to tock in but... *gestures at STATUE OF LIBERTY, who can be seen towering through multiple strata of cloud, idly tossing her TORCH.*

*crowd utters an affirmative*

(Babies are fidgeting)

Uncle SAM: ARE YOU READY TO BURN AND CRUSH A BABY??!??

*crowd w00ts a lil. just a lil.*

Uncle SAM: ARE YOU READY TO SAY, THESE THREE ARE REAL LIVE BABBEHS, AND THIS ONE IS A loving DEFECTIVE NONPERSON poo poo TURD CRAP FART!?!?!?

*crowd ventures a more solid w00t. crowd is pretty sure it wants to w00tle. w00t.*

(Babies are making clumsy signs at one another. Baby Number TWO is peeling off her poopy jumpsuit. She is tattooed with the same proclamations as her sleeves. Baby Number FOUR is farting continuously now, and letting the butterflies settle where they may.)

Uncle SAM: ARE YOU READY TO DROP A MILLION POUNDS OF BURNING ALASKA CRUDE FROM ORBIT! ARE YOU READY TO DRILL BABY DRILL TO KILL BABY KILL!

*crowd w00ts majestically, as SALT EAGLE w00ts in antistrophe*

(Baby Number ONE is blowing larger and larger spit bubbles, joining them into a congeries of salivary envelopes. Baby Number THREE has removed the silver thimble from his head and is obsessively twisting it in his chubby fists.)

Uncle SAM: ALLLL RIGHT! WHICH IS IT! WHICH BABY IS WITCH!

*crowd, unanimously, points at Baby Number ONE/TWO/THREE/FOUR; the specifics are irrelevant because the effect is the same*

Uncle SAM: YESS! YOU HAVE CHOSEN WISELY! NOW, LADY LIBERTY! LET FREEDOM RING!

(Far, far above, in trans-Neptunian space, somewhere out beyond the Oort cloud, in the ethereal calm of interstellar boredom, a torch--burning despite the complete lack of oxidizer--begins to accelerate. It is going to hit Earth, hit a red X, but first there will be a brief encounter with--

(The babies' frantic industry has produced a thing. Convoluted chambers of spit-bubbles warp along a hyperbolic plane and enclose a lepidoptiary of butt-erflies flapping furiously while at the center of the arrangement an orange jumpsuit is affixed by means of sticky, cloying poop to the underside of a great bubble and three babies hold the garment in one hand and the fourth baby--actually Baby Number THREE--with their other hand, because Baby Number THREE has dialed in a vector on his thimble and the spitship takes off, overcoming the MAGNETS, rushing upward like the lilt of a baby's coo--

(The TORCH is falling and the BABIES are rising. Are they on a collision course? Have the BABIES escaped? Are they all FORRINERS? Was Uncle SAM in collusion (of course?) Was the crowd really one person (of coarse?) What you need to keep in mind is that it doesn't matter--this is all a ridiculous scenario unfolding in one person's mind (originally mine but now, with completely different nuance,, your own). It's not a metaphor or an analysis, it's a ridiculous response to a ridiculous notion. If you really want my interpretation of the ending it's that the babies have escaped, they were all foreign, uncle sam knew it and knew they would escape, and the torch is going to explode into a beautiful fireworks display that will make the crowd forget all about the babies. You should forget all about the babies. I don't know how this post got so long. Whoops.)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

When Obama spent a year evolving on gay marriage and O'Biden just said hell yeah we support gay marriage, before saying he had broken :decorum: by speaking too soon

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

A Handed Missus posted:

When Obama spent a year evolving on gay marriage and O'Biden just said hell yeah we support gay marriage, before saying he had broken :decorum: by speaking too soon

and then hillary didn't get on board until nearly two years after that lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and then hillary didn't get on board until nearly two years after that lol

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/705598496934633474

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Reagan sighed as he drew his katana...

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Tagg Romney said he wanted to punch Barack Obama during a Romney rally, then had to publicly apologize, the cuck

also his name is Tagg

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
*Jeff Spicoli voice* Those guys are taggs!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

What's that extremely disaffected millenial voxpop parody. Like there's 5 subjects and they're all like

quote:

Plaid Manbun, veganist, Brooklyn: "I grew up in like Albany man, there's no jobs for a twitter personality there. Williamsburg man, here there aren't jobs either but I can get laid like maybe a couple times. Also, participatin trophies or something. Yolo!" *kickflips away*

and then really weak commentary in between

Carthag Tuek has issued a correction as of 02:02 on Mar 24, 2018

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Krankenstyle posted:

What's that extremely disaffected millenial voxpop parody. Like there's 5 subjects and they're all like

and then really weak commentary in between

Hey, you can get laid in Albany, I've done that quite a few times!

I could swear this isn't the first time somebody took a picture with Ted Cruz to burn him:

https://twitter.com/LazyyMillennial/status/977267940796936192

:thurman:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Hey, you can get laid in Albany, I've done that quite a few times!

I could swear this isn't the first time somebody took a picture with Ted Cruz to burn him:

https://twitter.com/LazyyMillennial/status/977267940796936192

:thurman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF5hb8pdSlk

(ignore title)

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Remember when Obama held that male salmon during an Alaskan photo shoot and it jizzed all over his shoes?

The fisherwoman told him something like "He must REALLY like you."

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Bert Roberge posted:

Remember when Obama held that male salmon during an Alaskan photo shoot and it jizzed all over his shoes?

The fisherwoman told him something like "He must REALLY like you."

A true fishwife

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
dinesh, you're gay

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Chuds eating hydrox because Trump told them Oreo moved their factory to Mexico

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I thought Hydrox weren't made anymore.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
They brought it back.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

PotatoJudge posted:

Former owner of the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers. This is just the tip of the iceberg and not even what forced him to sell the team.

that clip is so much better once you hear his voice and then read every bit of that transcript in Master Shake's voice

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Finicums Wake posted:

dinesh, you're gay

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Slick Willie's HIV detention centers for Haitian refugees :yikes:

Haiti’s Clinton Problem

quote:

If I were president, I would — in the absence of clear and compelling evidence that they weren’t political refugees — give them temporary asylum until we restored the elected Government of Haiti.

The promise was an unusually forceful one for Clinton; it was markedly free of his usual qualifications and hedges. There was no real argument that the refugees were political. They were fleeing a military dictatorship. The granting of political asylum would also be within the president’s powers; there was no obvious legal impediment to his carrying out the promise.

But shortly after being elected, before he had even taken office, Clinton reversed himself. In what the New York Times called a “bluntly worded” radio address, Clinton announced that:

The practice of returning those who flee Haiti by boat will continue, for the time being, after I become president . . . Those who leave Haiti by boat for the United States will be intercepted and returned to Haiti by the US Coast Guard.

The forced repatriation policy was not the only way in which the United States violated the Haitians’ rights, however. As disagreements over the refugees’ status had gone through the courts, the Bush administration had begun a policy of storing refugees awaiting transfer at the Guantanamo naval base in Cuba. Because Guantanamo was not US soil, detaining people was thought to avoid the triggering of legal procedural protections that may have been granted to those who were actually being held in the country.

Bill Clinton continued the Bush policy of keeping refugees at Guantanamo indefinitely. But Clinton introduced a new policy as well: testing the Haitians for HIV, and segregating those who tested positive. In doing so, he created “the world’s first HIV detention camp.”

The military doctors began giving women birth control without the women’s knowledge or consent. Yet at the same time the Clinton administration refused to provide the AIDS-infected refugees with lifesaving medical care, which almost certainly hastened their deaths. The US military had recommended that the sickest refugees be airlifted to hospitals within the United States for treatment. But the administration, not wishing to let any of the Haitians onto US soil, refused. As a result, there were “a huge number of unnecessary early deaths.” When asked why they were refusing to provide medical treatment, a spokesman for Clinton’s Immigration and Naturalization Service said bluntly: “They’re going to die anyway, aren’t they?”

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
melania overstayed her weird visa and became an illegal immigrant

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/977667655925612544

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

this got a lot less funny when these people secured actual political power.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

guy on the right looks photoshopped in

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Ashcroft covering statute titties

also: Jeb!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Glambags posted:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ugh the swirl of disappointment

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Retromancer posted:

this got a lot less funny when these people secured actual political power.

“these people” never secured political power. they were a prop used by the propagandists on the right to secure power for the people who
actually matter to them.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Ron Jeremy posted:

“these people” never secured political power. they were a prop used by the propagandists on the right to secure power for the people who
actually matter to them.

they also never lost power.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Freedom fries.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cory Booker denounces 'nauseating' Bain attacks

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Glambags posted:

also: Jeb!

Lol at every accidentally apt metaphor in the bush administration

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
mmmmm yellow cake

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Glenn Beck said Goonfleet was a CIA front because that's where Vile Rat posted his last communication

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

Glenn Beck said Goonfleet was a CIA front because that's where Vile Rat posted his last communication

lmfao i didn't know this

he wasn't the only Dem to publicly bemoan the anti-bain ads...

Bill Clinton posted:

"I don't think we ought to get into the position where we say, 'This is bad work. This is good work,' " Clinton told guest host Harvey Weinstein, a staunch Obama supporter who has helped raise millions of dollars for the president's reelection campaign.
"There's no question that in terms of getting up and going to the office and basically performing the essential functions of the office, a man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold," he said.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
itt post funny politics stuff you just discovered

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/979049002749648897

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Thinking about Ashcroft reminded me of that group of dipshit republican senators that sang barbershop

IIRC the group included Larry "wide stance" Craig

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
trump somehow having the sketchiest doctor to ever live