Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GnuUzir
Oct 16, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

heard y'all talking poo poo about bitterballen

Geen lege quote.

The Netherlands is one of the largest agricultural exporters and most productive per acre.

It's just our food is influenced by historical poverty and the "huishoudschool" system where women went to school to learn how to housewife. Which apparently meant cooking the most bland cheapest food possible.

I still love me some haring/stampot/snert/frituur though and I'm part of the colonial Indonesian coloureds descendants that have actual "exotic" dishes.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

GIS tells me this is Cheech Martin in From Dusk 'til Dawn but I still don't get it.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

And everyone knows about this plate:

Looks like people had some fun with that plate:

And in Colorado:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

dumb. posted:

GIS tells me this is Cheech Martin in From Dusk 'til Dawn but I still don't get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikbAHu_TfhE

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Apparently you can.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Thank you, kind wizard. Time to go find myself some naugahyde pussy.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

I remember being totally surprised (pleasantly!) by the twist in that movie. A few people actually left the theater during Cheech's sales pitch.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

quote:

I remember being totally surprised (pleasantly!) by the twist in that movie.

Yeah when that dick gun popped up I did not see it coming, great movie.

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 05:17 on Mar 30, 2018

GnuUzir
Oct 16, 2009
I mean a Robert Rodriguez movie with Tom Savini, Danny Trejo, Salma Hayek, Cheech, etc. how could you not love it?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Lobok posted:

Apparently you can.
Yeah, but just the once.

GnuUzir posted:

I mean a Robert Rodriguez movie with Tom Savini, Danny Trejo, Salma Hayek, Cheech, etc. how could you not love it?
Because it also has Quentin Tarantino in it.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

How could Robert Rodriguez owe Tarantino enough to let him engage in his foot fetish so blatantly?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

They were both hot poo poo new kids on the block when they made that movie, and Tarantino was using some of his heat to get Rodriquez into the spotlight. That's why.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Peeny Cheez posted:

Yeah, but just the once.

It was a snow day

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

dumb. posted:

THIS IS A PUSSY BLOWOUT. WE GOT WHITE PUSSY, BLACK PUSSY, SPANISH PUSSY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9FCOAEPHHM

i feel like I shouldn't have to say this video is NWS but just in case haha yeah it is

edit: this is what I get for not refreshing this page for like eight hours. efb harder than it should be possible to get efb.

SurreptitiousMuffin has a new favorite as of 07:44 on Mar 30, 2018

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Wow, boob tempered hooch! My favorite!

E: cooch tempered hooch, to get with the current thread theme.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
https://twitter.com/ItsDings/status/979551413385744384

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

You
Oct 6, 2009

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I actually looked this up on youtube and found nothing

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

rodbeard posted:

How could Robert Rodriguez owe Tarantino enough to let him engage in his foot fetish so blatantly?

RobRod pretty much worships QT to this day. If I didn't know better I'd say he has a crush on him.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Choco1980 posted:

RobRod pretty much worships QT to this day. If I didn't know better I'd say he has a crush on him.

Didn't Tarantino really help RobRod get his break in Hollywood? That usually instills some loyalty.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

TotalLossBrain posted:

Yeah when that dick gun popped up I did not see it coming, great movie.

Weirdest tonal shift I've seen in a film. It's like a cut and shut where the first half is Reservoir Dogs and the second Evil Dead 2.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

So this happened to me in GTAV. :canada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QENqaN3LZ1g

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Milo and POTUS posted:

Amazing.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

This is funny but these things have a legit use for people who want to sneak booze into a concert or a sporting event. They make similar "bladder bags" for guys.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

BiggerBoat posted:

This is funny but these things have a legit use for people who want to sneak booze into a concert or a sporting event. They make similar "bladder bags" for guys.

that's a funny definition of legit

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Well, how else are you going to be able to consume your medicinal whiskey while at a high security event??

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I mean really, if you're feeling sick than just have a nice big drink of whatever you like, so you at least enjoy it. Nanny Ogg never steered me wrong.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BiggerBoat posted:

If anyone frisks me, I can look them in the eye and confidently tell them "Nah dude, that's just my bladder :smug:"

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Inescapable Duck posted:

I mean really, if you're feeling sick than just have a nice big drink of whatever you like, so you at least enjoy it. Nanny Ogg never steered me wrong.

Nanny Ogg would've steered you to drinking Scumble and that is a level of alcohol-sterlized internal cleanliness that'd probably push you through being healed and out the other side.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Nanny Ogg would've steered you to drinking Scumble and that is a level of alcohol-sterlized internal cleanliness that'd probably push you through being healed and out the other side.

I'm already Australian, I can deal.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's a LiarTown image. They cropped out the related vids which are also very good, but also make it more obvious it isn't real.

Here's the full image.

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

cock hero flux posted:

that's a funny definition of legit

If paying £7 for a pint of Calsberg because I wanted to see a band is legit then sign me the gently caress up for crimes

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Inescapable Duck posted:

A big old Hot Toddy will make me feel tons better. Just one or two of those and some 90's sitcom streaming on Netflix/Amazon and I can deal with any flu.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Magnus Manfist posted:

If paying £7 for a pint of Calsberg because I wanted to see a band is legit then sign me the gently caress up for crimes

Just don’t drink then.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Subjunctive posted:

Just don’t drink then.

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Inescapable Duck posted:

I'm already Australian, I can deal.

In that case, best wash it down with a meat pie floater then.