Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I checked it out on Meraki Scans' site first, because I do that for some groups, then went and checked my follows on Mangadex and saw it up there. Figured I'd pull it up to mark it as read and got a notification that the group has a delay policy and a note of when it'll be available.

It seems the death of Batoto has lead to the birth of a significantly better site. The mobile version alone is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Onean posted:

It seems the death of Batoto has lead to the birth of a significantly better site. The mobile version alone is so good.

That's how the cycle goes. When Onemanga went under Batoto stepped up with a better site and better organization for scanlation groups (to the point where some groups dissolved when Batoto went under). Mangadex is lacking on the forum department, but it's still the best place to read a series and by now people should be developing the habit of keeping track of the translators websites should they have one.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

http://merakiscans.com/dad-the-beard-gorilla-and-I/76/

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
it's great getting daily updates but I'm not looking forward to waiting months for the next volume again

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

it's great getting daily updates but I'm not looking forward to waiting months for the next volume again

:same: :(

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The events which occurred during this chapter were so lewd they could not be shown.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

If the dad isn't technically a dad (Just a semi 'fatherly figure') and in fact, neither human nor technically alive does it qualify as Dad Manga?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
sure why not

golem dad gets posted on the reg

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

khy posted:

If the dad isn't technically a dad (Just a semi 'fatherly figure') and in fact, neither human nor technically alive does it qualify as Dad Manga?

As long as they're the protagonist there's no reason why lich dad wouldn't be dad manga.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Lemon-Lime posted:

As long as they're the protagonist there's no reason why lich dad wouldn't be dad manga.

Actually I was thinking Sword Dad (Tensei Shitara Ken deshita) but when I think about it deeper he's only acted like a father to Fran a couple times and might not be the best fit for this thread.

Still a fun manga though.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new beard gorilla
♫Makeover, makeover. Makeover, makeover. Makeover!♫

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I bet she would make some Ruckus fatigues if asked.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
they will have a ton of fun playing together :3:

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

more beard gorilla
go nabe-san, go!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
:kimchi:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Oh man.
An entire chapter of :3:

Fire Barrel
Mar 28, 2010
Always such a pleasant read! Really happy it's back.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

drat, Beard Gorilla going in hard.

Edit: God drat.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Apr 4, 2018

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
It's way too real.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Beard Gorilla is a pretty amazing manga. Just finished reading through it in its entirety and now I can't wait for more.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
New beard gorilla again.

Her friends are so good i'm not tearing up you're tearing up :3:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Beard Gorilla is one of those comedies that is always funny as the characters experience growth. That and it allows room for its cast to breathe and think about the heavy stuff they go through.

What a good manga.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Michiru is an extremely good kid

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

more beard gorilla
Satou found out!

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Satou please chill

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
with the rapid fire updates I really appreciate the different opening panel so I can tell at a glance if I read that one or not (also they're cute)

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

with the rapid fire updates I really appreciate the different opening panel so I can tell at a glance if I read that one or not (also they're cute)

:same:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
New chapter of Sweetness and Lightning up on CR.

It is I-can't-even levels of :kimchi:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Help the next chapter of Beard Gorilla is apparently the volume end and I do not think I can handle the wait.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

sniper4625 posted:

Help the next chapter of Beard Gorilla is apparently the volume end and I do not think I can handle the wait.

This is the single greatest flaw of Meraki Scans' binge translations. Either feast or famine.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A Zashikiwarashi Lives in That Apartment only has one chapter so far, but I think it counts for dadmanga, since the guy is a divorcee.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

sniper4625 posted:

it was over too quickly :negative:

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Oh no, how long does it take for new volumes to come out, I only just started following it.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Coaaab posted:

Ah, the perils of following a monthly 4-koma

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Eopia posted:

Oh no, how long does it take for new volumes to come out, I only just started following it.

Last time it was 6 months.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
And now we wait til winter :(

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU