Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I really dislike the Case Keenum signing. At his best he's Sam Bradford. His typical year is Trevor Siemian but 10x as expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Folks already gearing up to excuse Vance Joseph for another dumpster fire of a season, I see.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
It's not even April and I'm already hyping myself into believing the Chiefs are going to field one of the best offenses of all time.

Don't stop me.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Dangerllama posted:

Folks already gearing up to excuse Vance Joseph for another dumpster fire of a season, I see.

Nah, I think that Case Keenum is exactly the kind of quarterback that Vance Joseph wants which is exhibit no. 247 in why he's a bad coach.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I didn't realize Keenum had two stints with both the Texans and Rams.

I didn't like the Keenum signing either at first, but have slowly warmed up to it and am choosing to be optimistic. He had poor numbers with the Texans and Rams, but I really believe Pat Shurmur unfucked him (we'll ignore the NFC Championship ok).

And with the Keenum we have today, his major glaring flaw is his decision-making, whereas Siemian has so many more glaring flaws, so I have to respectfully disagree with comparing the two.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Main thing I know about him is this preseason highlight I uploaded years ago:

https://youtu.be/41cVCCt1zVQ

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/975842900285231105

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
7.5 mil a year with probably an out after this year.

I'm tentatively ok with it. It doesn't thrill me because his play looks like it's trending down, but he's still an upgrade over Pulley and gives them a sure starter on a line that's looking somewhat thin right now.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
If he does stay healthy next season it will be totally worth it. Hell, even playing the majority of games would be fine.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://twitter.com/oakland627/status/975879817076920320

Culture 🤔

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/976115127853469696

humpadoor
Sep 2, 2009

Play posted:

If he does stay healthy next season it will be totally worth it. Hell, even playing the majority of games would be fine.

I feel like even at 80%, he could be an upgrade from Pulley. If Lamp and Feeney pan out, the IOL will be really interesting to watch.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Broncos have 23 mil in cap space left and have done nothing with it

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

humpadoor posted:

I feel like even at 80%, he could be an upgrade from Pulley. If Lamp and Feeney pan out, the IOL will be really interesting to watch.

Yup.

Pulley started off well last year but he tailed off. I remember when they were playing Jacksonville, Marcel Dareus was basically forklifting him all over the place, and he really struggled against the Chiefs at Arrowhead. He's basically a very good backup caliber player who can fill in at C and RG for sure but he struggled quite a bit toward the end of the year. He's still a useful player to keep around though.

I'm thinking that the Chargers want to groom Dan Feeney to be the starting Center within the next couple of years - the Patriots were reportedly interested in drafting him to play that position, but the Chargers nicked him right before they could make their pick - and in the meantime they can keep starting him at LG next to Pouncey. Either way the Chargers interior O-line should be a fair bit better this upcoming season because Pouncey is a better player than Pulley and Lamp theoretically has a much higher ceiling than what Kenny Wiggins offered. It's hard to say until we get there though.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/BairNBCS/status/978364039763038209

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm happy to have Cravens and hope he doesn't die

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
same

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Same but that's if he keeps his poo poo together. That's iffy.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Croatoan posted:

Same but that's if he keeps his poo poo together. That's iffy.

eh 5th for that risk ain't much

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If his Twitter and Instagram are any indication he seems very enthusiastic about being traded to the Broncos. Maybe all he needs is a fresh start

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

If he pans out then maybe tight ends won't wreck our defense anymore. Now our weakness will be whoever Roby is covering

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Cravens gonna dust off his half-filled retirement papers after he tries to cover Travis

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Can it be football season yet? I hate this time of year. So drat boring.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/979816626257211392

https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/979818129403473922

Raiders Twitternistas in full meltdown mode.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Real glad the Raiders are bad

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

At least two wins come from the Broncos fortunately

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

First King, now Moxie!

https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/979836062175506437

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Top ten anime betrayals

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Blitz7x posted:

Top ten anime betrayals

Frieza

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

Blitz7x posted:

A win over the Raiders is like the one thing we can rely on every year

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He hasn't even met Marquette!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

It'll be 1-1 because I don't intend on making any blood sacrifices for Vance goddamn Joseph

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Croatoan posted:

Can it be football season yet? I hate this time of year. So drat boring.

Today is the final four wtf

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If Kansas wins it all I'm gonna make a bundle.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
RAMBLE ON MOTHERFUCKER

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Volkerball posted:

If Kansas wins it all I'm gonna make a bundle.

I don't have anything against you really, but I do hope your wallet will be empty.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Best FA signing in years imho

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Best FA signing in years imho
:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU