Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Solemn Sloth posted:

Commentator just said "Melbourne fans are very confident they'll make the finals in 2018"

Have you ever even met a melbourne supporter in your life?

No, I've never been to Mt Buller before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
lol about 5 high contacts so of course they pick up the one to that oval office christensen

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

quote:

AFL boss Gillon McLachlan said on Friday his verbal attack was “reasonably mild”, but Hardwick was upset enough to stop and confront him then point him out to a security guard.

Witnesses told New Corp how Hardwick reacted strongly after a Crows member told the Tigers coach: “Not so funny now you are not at the MCG, hey buddy?”

The middle-aged fan, who was sitting with two friends, was then spoken to by a police officer trailing Hardwick, who took the man’s driver’s license and membership card.

Philip Weir, 57, of Happy Valley, in Adelaide’s south, was sitting in front with his family and said the exchange was “innocent football banter”.

AFL Coaches Association chief executive Mark Brayshaw on Friday said coaches deserved the right to walk through crowds without being “heckled”.

He revealed the AFLCA had worked with the AFL’s integrity team last year to ensure coaches were better protected by security guards at AFL games.

“It’s a sad day when a coach can’t walk like that without being heckled. (Damien) showed restraint. The guy was foolish and out of line,” he said.

“From where it looked like the security guards did a bloody good job.

“Last year in conjunction with the AFL integrity team we investigated protecting coaches before, during and after every game and it looked like that’s exactly what the security guard did.

“Shame on the fella for heckling. I don’t know what was said but (Damien) showed restraint. I think he wanted to point the guy out, so he’s an experienced campaigner.”

This is the vile, unconscionable sledge that shook Hardwick enough to call for securuity, and the AFLCA is using to push for covered tunnels for coaching staff to use when getting on and off the ground. Admirable of Hardwick to show such restraint by only half launching into the crowd while pointing and swearing at him and being held back by his own security guard.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

brisbane fans booing the umpire for paying holding the ball when he bounced it in a tackle yeah alright

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
brisbane are making the demons look pretty good in the first half, really letting melbourne dictate play.

hope jetta hasnt gotten concussion from that clash with cameron given his history

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Wrestling finisher moves aren't allowed

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Dirty play from Gardiner and should get a holiday. Basically did a wrestling move on Fritsch who looks like he may have broken a rib

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

More bones for the bone god

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Dees having their token crap quarter

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
Hahah Hardwick what a softcock.

It’s understandable he was triggered because the tiggy train should have derailed after losing to Geelong in Geelong.

bigis fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Mar 31, 2018

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Demons look cooked for fitness in the humidity.

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles
the dees are going to fucken lose this lol

we are such a goddamn trash team

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Go lions! Make this weekend better please! Freo is doing their part!

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Jeffy!

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

A combination of demons good kicks in the side and brisbanes young defence is the only difference at the moment

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Well this has been thoroughly unconvincing

God Bless Jeff Garlett

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

gently caress this useless footy club

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Hogan saving my supercoach team

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Kayle Kirby collapsed mid game in the VFLand was taken to hospital with arrhythmia :stare:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Imagine being the guy who has Ben Brown on the bench and McDonald-Tipungwuti on the field

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid
One correct tip 👌

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Oh cool, turns out Shannon Grant is a Nick Stevens level piece of poo poo too

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

boy undead posted:

One correct tip 👌

I forgot to put in tips for goons, but in my work/family tipping comp GWS is my only one right so far too

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Freo! :toot:

Good game, and a win too. Just as well- imagine losing the inaugural game at your new home ground

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Good win tonight at the first game at the new home ground. Young backs looking solid, but still bombing it into the forward line a bit too much, Tabs getting some confidence kicking 4.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

Paingod556 posted:

Freo! :toot:

Good game, and a win too. Just as well- imagine losing the inaugural game at your new home ground

:911:

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Windmill Hut posted:

Dirty play from Gardiner and should get a holiday. Basically did a wrestling move on Fritsch who looks like he may have broken a rib

Yeah pretty sure you can't try a loving codebreaker in a marking contest

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

I'm a bit concerned about Goodwin tbh. Puzzling team selections, and constantly throws players behind the ball as a solution to stop momentum but it doesn't work.

I haven't seen anything that says he is a good game day coach

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Two correct tips. I'm dumb.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Wow Essendon are poo poo. Top 4 side my arse, beaten by a team that didn't even show up last week.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

Diet Crack posted:

Wow Essendon are poo poo. Top 4 side my arse, beaten by a team that didn't even show up last week.

Interstate matches never count, lid is still off, premiership contenders for sure, etc.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
I had a horrible dream that Norf won the premiership this year

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

1. GWS
2. Gold Coast

:stare:

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
Demetriou's master plan is complete!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Chairchucker posted:

Two correct tips. I'm dumb.

I've got 3, shame on all of you who didn't pick the Crows :mad:

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

MysticalMachineGun posted:

I've got 3, shame on all of you who didn't pick the Crows :mad:

That's one of my two.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I just saw those two injuries from the GWS/Pies match and holy gently caress, brings back memories of Nathan Brown. Really lovely ways to end your season premature, I feel for the blokes.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Geez Liam Ryan looks like a young Wirrapanda

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Waiting for dogot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Are the Dogs still hungover from 2016 or something?