Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Yinlock posted:

my fav. political pic of all time is still this moron who CANNOT BELIEVE that corbyn doesn't love nukes

what about the Hall of Thumbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

my fav. political pic of all time is still this moron who CANNOT BELIEVE that corbyn doesn't love nukes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVbC0jASJYA

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

Yinlock posted:

The face of a man extremely aroused at the thought of mass radioactive death.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SteelMentor posted:

The face of a man extremely aroused at the thought of mass radioactive death.

but . . . thats every face :thunk:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

jBrereton posted:

Owen Smith was never a leading Labour politician. Especially after he gave up his until-that-point lifelong CND principles to complain that Corbyn was Weak on Nukes during the election. Vile.

i had no idea he was anti-nuke lmao

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

hakimashou posted:

Good way to deal with that is to let people choose again.

there are a lot of indications it would quite likely result in leave by an even GREATER share because of people who originally voted remain but think the results should be respected.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Lord_Sugar/status/979737718660980736

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Wut?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

I'm sure the BBC are going to be quick to shut down this online abuse of an MP by a member of their staff

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Imagine if you were literally Lord Sugar in tyool 2018

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
I bet he looks at Trump and is all like "that could have been me"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hakimashou posted:

Imagine if you were literally Lord Sugar in tyool 2018

he was great in candyland tho

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
lol that, at any time, Alan Sugar posted a photoshop of Jeremy Corbyn riding alongside Hitler with "many a true word spoken in jest".

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

it gone

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

It was bbc reality TV star Alan Sugar posting a photoshop of corbyn as a nazi

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
“i condemn violence on all sides” -Jeremy Corbyn, talking about The Holocaust

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
is pissflaps secretly lord sugar

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the funniest thing itt is that pissflaps is so desperate to rile people up that he not only has he been reduced to impotently yelling that jeremy corbyn is a nazi at the top of his lungs, but he's also so desperate that he's trying to do it in goddamn cspam lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cerebral Bore posted:

the funniest thing itt is that pissflaps is so desperate to rile people up that he not only has he been reduced to impotently yelling that jeremy corbyn is a nazi at the top of his lungs, but he's also so desperate that he's trying to do it in goddamn cspam lmao

its the fact you can't stop responding to him actually

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
im lord spice

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

i have never responded to him

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Jose posted:

:ssh:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Chakrabarti Report 2: Some of Jeremy’s Best Friends are Jews

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

seralan

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Anybody here going to this?

https://twitter.com/UKLabour/status/979644400904081408

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

hakimashou posted:

If its what you gotta do to get the right result its what you gotta do.

they tried this in Ireland with the nice treaty, first time was a no, second yes

the eu got the result they wanted but it antagonised a shitload of voters for the exact reason rudatron pointed out. the electorate's not as dumb as the blairites think it is

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Forums Terrorist posted:

they tried this in Ireland with the nice treaty, first time was a no, second yes
And the Treaty of Rome, too.

In short, Ireland is a land of contrasts.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
A second referendum that actually makes clear what the stakes are would probably be justifiable. And maybe actually have a Remain campaign.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

it should have been stay in the EU not remain in the EU

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin

jBrereton posted:

And the Treaty of Rome, too.

In short, Ireland is a land of contrasts.

don't forget lisbon, although technically we did get some concessions for the second vote

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Cerebral Bore posted:

im pretty sure most people have ignored the oval office by now so thanks to the awful app we don't even know he's posting... i only know hakimashup is posting because some poor fools keep quoting him

I'm guessing its something like "but if corbyn is so great why isn't he PM huh? I've never been wrong, also urbans and foreigners make me uncomfortable"

basically just whatever that other chap, jbrereton? is posting

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

if you scan it fast enough jbrereton looks a lot like jpeterson

coincidence?

impossible.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

we live in edinburgh so have a mouse problem so we've borrowed my girlfriends old cat from her parent's home because I am assured she is a psycho killer

she's spent the last two days just snoring on the sofa, farting

and the cat ain't up to much either! ithankyou

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

nopantsjack posted:

we live in edinburgh so have a mouse problem so we've borrowed my girlfriends old cat from her parent's home because I am assured she is a psycho killer

she's spent the last two days just snoring on the sofa, farting

and the cat ain't up to much either! ithankyou

It might not be the best thing for her to catch a mouse anyway. I have an extremely useless, fat and spoiled cat who spends most of his day sleeping or watching songbirds out the window. One day he caught a mouse when I was out at work and I came home to it decapitated & disemboweled with parts strewn all over the apartment.

Great job, bro. But what a grotesque loving mess that was.

This is him thinking about murder, probably.

Zeroisanumber has issued a correction as of 14:38 on Mar 31, 2018

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

It might not be the best thing for her to catch a mouse anyway. I have an extremely useless, fat and spoiled cat who spends most of his day sleeping or watching songbirds out the window. One day he caught a mouse when I was out at work and I came home to it decapitated & disemboweled with parts strewn all over the apartment.

Great job, bro. But what a grotesque loving mess that was.

This is him thinking about murder, probably.

Yeah the main idea is for her to leave that cat stank over the apartment so the mice gently caress off, I told the mice before she came they had to leave or die horribly so I'm morally in the clear.

I already had to kill a bunch of them in traps (they gave no fucks at all about the humane catch and release traps) because they set up a family in our sofa (while we were waiting for them to kindly lock themselves in the humane traps and wait for their happy holiday elsewhere) then as soon as I put lethal traps down like five of them in as many days got caught. I heard one of them get got and at least its very quick, probably 2 seconds from poo poo! to dead.
That was some time ago but I heard squeaking in the bathroom the other day and I ain't going through that again.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Faces of Death

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
You have to keep up with traps for awhile, and with "humane" traps unless you are carting the mice literally several miles off they will scamper right back. Never seemed humane to me anyway, even if you dealt with it right away, you end up with a terrified piss soaked mouse, and more than once I just found a dead piss soaked mouse, presumably scared to death.

Plastic snap traps along their runs, the smell of even a useless cat and you will wipe em- but they will return so keep a cat and a few traps around so when the cat inevitably brings in stuff the traps get that too. I live in a lovely turn of the century build and snap traps are just a part of life- no way to stop em coming in without rebuilding the house.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jeremy Corbyn

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Frijolero posted:

Jeremy Corbyn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

Pissflaps posted:

I ❤️ Jeremy Corbyn