Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Wow this guy wants to give me a free copy of Killing Floor 1 (1997) if I play just one game of CSGO with him? This is awesome.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

The new league sounds like AIDS so Im waiting until the next one before taking a look again

the new league is lovely. i dipped my toes into the endgame maps, usually my favorite part of the game, and kept getting slaughtered by the new bosses because they're stupidly overtuned. it sucks

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
beat ff9 > beat ff12 > now ill beat ni no kuni

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

beat ff9 > beat ff12 > now ill beat ni no kuni
Good gaming

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

played some MWO and started Sleeping Dogs again

Still a pretty great looking game imo especially with the hd textures

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I have been using a Skill/Bloodtinge character for my latest Bloodborne run and I have come to the conclusion that the weapons are not as fun as Strength/Arcane.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

codenameFANGIO posted:

I have been using a Skill/Bloodtinge character for my latest Bloodborne run and I have come to the conclusion that the weapons are not as fun as Strength/Arcane.

I did that and I loved the blood katana

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Baxate posted:

picked up Burnout Paradise Remastered last night, so that

its been so long since i've played this i forgot theres no race barriers, pretty wild
I hate it.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Yeah some of the races I’ve done if I take a different route from the AI it’s not very exciting

Wouldn’t say I hate it, but this might have been why I bounced off of it before

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

codenameFANGIO posted:

It sucks that the Scythe is basically just for NG+ since it’s easily my favorite bloodborne weapon

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I did that and I loved the blood katana

I just don’t think it has a very exciting move set.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

It sucks that the Scythe is basically just for NG+ since it’s easily my favorite bloodborne weapon

I actually just grabbed it from a hacked dungeon and it is by far the coolest weapon I have. I just got the Blades Of Mercy too and they seem pretty good.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gta 5 still kinda sucks. cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

I actually just grabbed it from a hacked dungeon and it is by far the coolest weapon I have. I just got the Blades Of Mercy too and they seem pretty good.

Oh snap, are there hacked dungeons that let you basically play NG with any weapon.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kirby's Adventure

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

codenameFANGIO posted:

The scythe’s 2h charged R2 and L2 combo are the most satisfying moves of any dex weapon

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

rockstar sucks so much rear end, id rather be playing a bethesda turd than a recreation of an existing place butwith bulletstorm swearing

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've never really been able to have fun in a GTA style game aside from rear end in a top hat mode stuff like driving around a city stealing cars and fighting the police. the missions are always very boring to me.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

In Training posted:

Oh snap, are there hacked dungeons that let you basically play NG with any weapon.

You have to get the Pthumeru Root Chalice but yeah pretty much, it rules

The enemies also drop like 5k blood echoes, it is insane

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

i've never really been able to have fun in a GTA style game aside from rear end in a top hat mode stuff like driving around a city stealing cars and fighting the police. the missions are always very boring to me.

The PS2 era games with Armed Pedestrian and Riot Mode codes on is a pretty good survival mode

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

*gets to the mission where you pose as a Burger poo poo manager to give the techie ceo parody Shart Fuckerberg zika* oh you glorious magnificent bastards

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

*gets to the mission where you pose as a Burger poo poo manager to give the techie ceo parody Shart Fuckerberg zika* oh you glorious magnificent bastards

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mods please rename me Shart Fuckerberg

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
A bunch of idiots said GTAIV's characters were too gritty and too serious, so they made everyone in GTAV a mentally retarded cartoon character

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm pretty sure that's a significant part of the plot of Watch_Dogs

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

A bunch of idiots said GTAIV's characters were too gritty and too serious, so they made everyone in GTAV a mentally retarded cartoon character

they wrote and recorded like 5 million dollars worth of voice acting of people saying gently caress you rear end in a top hat!. something about the scope of it makes it extremely tedious and lame where a romhack made by one kid doing the same thing would be funny. i dunno

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

at least red dead is good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

at least red dead is good

Michael Scott: No!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Resident Evil Revelations 2 has flashes of being a sick game, but maybe it's just because it's 100x better than the trashy rear end Revelations 1. I do miss Jackass and Dipshit or whatever their names were though.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Resident Evil Revelations 2 has flashes of being a sick game, but maybe it's just because it's 100x better than the trashy rear end Revelations 1. I do miss Jackass and Dipshit or whatever their names were though.

You don't need to tell us your nicknames for your left and right nut dude. Thats just wrong.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

pkaying mini metro while making GBS threads

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

they wrote and recorded like 5 million dollars worth of voice acting of people saying gently caress you rear end in a top hat!. something about the scope of it makes it extremely tedious and lame where a romhack made by one kid doing the same thing would be funny. i dunno

Agreed, though I appreciate the return to the San Andreas style of characterization and stuff, even though I’m too old and critical now to enjoy it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ideal Homies Store.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though I’m not sure why I agree with that while also loving the attitude era and Russo era Nitro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe it’s like the rom hack where it has a more participatory then contracted nature.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They added the invisible enemies that OHKO you if you get to close, which I already hated in the Barry campaign where you had to sniff them out with the coop partner, to the Claire campaign and now you just to have to guess where they are, or trial and error your way through the level. gently caress You capcom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i dont mind the rockstar dick and fart jokes everywhere because its how the games have always been and its just like the way the game universe is. its not like everything is a big purple dildo sign or whatever everything looks like a real life business at first glance then you realize it says like "cumfart" in a funny spelling. its parody so they dont have to pay a billion companies for using their brand and still have everything feel real.