Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Jizzremy Foreskin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/979833643446218752

Corbyn has absolutely humiliated his enemies

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Corbyn is good as hell and the media concern-trolling him only makes him stronger and makes me harder.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

the media tearing their hair out when he wins the next general is gonna be sublime, you KNOW they're gonna go full force on him and run it as a close race despite Labour absolutely dominating the tories on every aspect except privileged media

its like "yes the tories are absolutely being slaughtered at policies, ground game and social media but... the newspapers think jeremy is bad!!!!"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

nopantsjack posted:

we live in edinburgh so have a mouse problem so we've borrowed my girlfriends old cat from her parent's home because I am assured she is a psycho killer

my grandparents cat came back with a dead stoat once

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

That's it, ending up depicted like this in one of these will be my life goal from now on.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

I’m not sure that only a small proportion of anti semites believing anti semitism is a problem is a good thing.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Looks like Eddie I is now on the NEC.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

lol quelle surprise that they'd go with the most disingenuous framing possible.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
you could even call it a blatant lie

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Labour denies it has an antisemitism problem and blames the Jews...

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Cerebral Bore posted:

you could even call it a blatant lie

I can’t work out what youre complaining about youve probably misread something.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

poll: is antisemitism a problem

labour: sure

media: there you have it, labour's antisemitism is a problem, the shocking truth

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Love the Right concern trolling about anti-semetism. Haven’t met a Right-winger yet that doesn’t jerk themselves silly about wanting to pick up where Hitler left, but has to reconcile that with a burning love of Israel casually exterminating those filthy Muslims.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i feel kind of uncomfortable with how obsessed pissflaps is with me tbh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SteelMentor posted:

Love the Right concern trolling about anti-semetism. Haven’t met a Right-winger yet that doesn’t jerk themselves silly about wanting to pick up where Hitler left, but has to reconcile that with a burning love of Israel casually exterminating those filthy Muslims.

the right loves to pretend they have morals if they sense a "gotcha", however because they're sociopaths they never quite get it right when trying to pretend to be outraged

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Cerebral Bore posted:

i feel kind of uncomfortable with how obsessed pissflaps is with me tbh

When I'm uncomfortable with something I mention it endlessly, encourage it and in fact really enjoy it.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

SteelMentor posted:

The Jewish Leadership Council (the ones that basically said "The only way antisemitism can be solved in the Labour party is if Jeremy Corbyn steps down and all the left wingers are kicked out) made a statement that the Telegraph's multi-page article on George Soros being a rootless cosmopolitan banker pulling the strings behind the scenes was absolutely fine and no cause for concern

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
*Cerebral Bore, rear window-ishly*: This guy I've been watching with my binoculars is obsessed with me, I'm getting the creeps

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Pissflaps is seriously the most normal person who posts in these threads.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Crane Fist posted:

*Cerebral Bore, rear window-ishly*: This guy I've been watching with my binoculars is obsessed with me, I'm getting the creeps

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

hakimashou posted:

You're such a lovely poster

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
If God didn't want lovely posters, why would He create C-SPAM?

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

hakimashou posted:

You were a funnier poster when you had Pissflap's avatar and people kept confusing the two of you.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Itzena posted:

You were a funnier poster when you had Pissflap's avatar and people kept confusing the two of you.

It was such an honor.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Can somebody watch this

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/980081966526750720

and tell me exactly how toe curlingly bad it is because i cant bring myself to watch the fucker.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Crane Fist posted:

no you see talking about pissflaps in every post is entirely different to actually responding to him

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jose posted:

no you see talking about pissflaps in every post is entirely different to actually responding to him

piss flaps is real

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

piss flaps is real

i told everyone what pissflaps was going to do and they all fell for it because they're extremely stupid

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jose posted:

i told everyone what pissflaps was going to do and they all fell for it because they're extremely stupid

i aint fell for poo poo :colbert:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Jose posted:

I’m here to talk about politics in a slightly jocular fashion, with sources only when I feel like it.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pissflaps posted:

I’m here to talk about politics in a slightly jocular fashion, with sources only when I feel like it.

very slightly :sad:

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

Can somebody watch this

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/980081966526750720

and tell me exactly how toe curlingly bad it is because i cant bring myself to watch the fucker.

It's actually really good but as per usual Owen Jones goes on about 90 seconds too long and just starts to sound like a screeching schoolboy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

and i have no problem with that because you are

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I love Owen Jones up the bum

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I've got real respect for anyone that can aim for 'slightly jocular' in any field and hit their mark.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Gorn Myson posted:

I love Owen Jones up the bum

I think he’s an awful prick.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Whats the deal with that owen jones guy is he like a college student they let be a columnist or does he just look really young?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

Just so long as you understand that your poll-chasing centrist europhile blairite nonsense has been utterly discredited by evidence in the real world over the past couple of years decades :thumbsup: