Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest Snub?
UCI Anteaters
UCSC Banana Slugs
Dunk City
Colorado School of Mines
Unaffiliated (gently caress the NCAA)
Rutgers... naaaah
View Results

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

slave to my cravings posted:

Man that stupid elevated floor is really going to hurt a player eventually put the game in a regular basketball arena

Kevin Ware already happened

Dont google it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Man that stupid elevated floor is really going to hurt a player eventually put the game in a regular basketball arena

marry/gently caress/kill: the elevated floor, the car horn, sister jean

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
I would rather Kansas win so I don’t have to see Wagner’s gums anymore

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

This, goddamn. How many close calls do we need to have before someone Kevin Wares on some camera equipment

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

poo poo sucks !

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Man I hate that raised court.

But that vault by Wagner was cool

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008

If Loyola loses sister jean dies

RIP

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
:awesomelon:

Lasagna Pilot fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Apr 1, 2018

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
AAAAAAAA I SHOULD'VE NEVER DOUBTED THEM

lol but I did, loving hell blue

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Well I hope Michigan gets beaten down by Nova

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Lasagna Pilot posted:

These guys sound like a Michigan fan cast

They spent the first half talking like Loyola was up 50 and the 2nd half talking like Michigan had never trailed

Beilein is a great coach, had the guts to bench two of his best players for almost the entire 2nd half and roll with a freshman and a guy who had barely played and they combined for 9 points during the comeback

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I don't know how Loyola blew it, but I kept checking the score while cooking dinner and they never moved off 47 for the longest time. Guess they just finally ran out of gas. Poor Sister Jean.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
That sucked, but I will say...

...very nice.

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
Michigan is a pretty cool team tbh, with a cool coach so I hope they beat Nova-Kansas in NC-game.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
They turned the ball over like 8 times in a row and had no 3 point shooting at all. Some of that is Michigan’s defense but you gotta at least control the ball

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

They spent the first half talking like Loyola was up 50 and the 2nd half talking like Michigan had never trailed

Beilein is a great coach, had the guts to bench two of his best players for almost the entire 2nd half and roll with a freshman and a guy who had barely played and they combined for 9 points during the comeback

I just realized My Gym TV was on TNT and not TBS so it literally was the Michigan fan cast

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Smashlampjaw posted:

Michigan is a pretty cool team tbh, with a cool coach so I hope they beat Nova-Kansas in NC-game.

Other than that game where they missed like 100 free throws they've definitely been the most watchable team of the tournament.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Mood

https://twitter.com/BlueBarronPhoto/status/980237632767750145?s=19

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
If only it was Michigan Loyola as the final instead. The East half of the bracket was really predictable.

Go Blue.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'm really rooting for Kansas because Villanova is just insanely good on offense and I'm scared

let's go underdog Jayhawks, the real Cinderella

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Rick posted:

Other than that game where they missed like 100 free throws they've definitely been the most watchable team of the tournament.

They were terrible the first two rounds and I desperately didn't want to watch them any more.

Then against A&M they looked unbeatable and fun, which undoubtedly was helped by A&M's "defense" but even when they did D up everything was going down.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Sister Jean is now going to die out of spite so that the team had to live with knowing that their loss killed her. At least that’s what I would do.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol owned

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Beat the Vs

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Surprisingly well done.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Court projection starting lineups... good?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
That Jeep Wrangler commercial talking about its parents giving birth is pretty weird, imo.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Villanova....is good

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

man don't steal jokes from Darren Rovell of all people

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Nova :stare:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

https://twitter.com/chase_shannon/status/980239207506567173

Poole's a good dude.

Also I really think Villanova (if they win) is going to absolutely murder Michigan. It'll be nice to finally be an underdog in the game.

Edit: Jesus it's 22-4

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 1, 2018

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ay chihuahua

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
SuperNova

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This sucks

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
So what else is on tonight?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
lol

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
yikes

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Goddddamn