Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/EJBrand/status/980027369238007808

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

fortnite single player better than battle royal its true you know it

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://i.imgur.com/Arf5IIh.mp4

https://imgur.com/gallery/Arf5IIh

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the real april fool is the one in the whote house amirite?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!!!!! bbv b bvhjfjfkfiifsjddkocfkmfoffllrf

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

agreeing with the commenter asking why blind people need to be blindfolded. whole thing looks shifty as gently caress.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

everything is real bad truemip

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
my kid asked for some candy and I told him he could have some after dinner and he goes

I CANT WAIT TO FEEEEEEEL IT!!!!

and I’m like “be cool dude but, yeah, :same:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this is cute, but these are cops :thunk:

fake edit: they're blindfolded to be like the other kids you dorkus

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

that seems super rude

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

HEY I TOO AM BLIND LOL

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

blind kid is like “must be nice to see! glad those able kids are foregoing the pleasure!”

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

HEY NONG MAN posted:

blind kid is like “must be nice to see! glad those able kids are foregoing the pleasure!”

One of the eggs actually is a bomb.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

when the trump drops

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

watching space ghost coast 2 coast to trigger da libs

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Internet Webguy posted:

the real april fool is the one in the whote house amirite?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!!!!! bbv b bvhjfjfkfiifsjddkocfkmfoffllrf

thats drat right buddy

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Seriously I miss proto-williams street poo poo. It's so bizarre and amazing.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

HEY NONG MAN posted:

trump in my butt

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Internet Webguy posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Seriously I miss proto-williams street poo poo. It's so bizarre and amazing.

:same:

a few months ago i rewatched sealab 2021 for the first time in a decade and i was pissing myself like a russian hooker

[edit] with laughter

or gently caress it just because i like to piss myself

don't judge me

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

frump!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BUSH 2112 posted:

i like to piss myself

jeb!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

BUSH 2112 posted:

:same:

a few months ago i rewatched sealab 2021 for the first time in a decade and i was pissing myself like a russian hooker

[edit] with laughter

or gently caress it just because i like to piss myself

don't judge me

like the Baffler Meal episode of SG C2C is funnier than almost any ATHF episode they ever made.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

just found a youtube man who goes to dead/dying malls and just walks around filming the retail apocalypse it's pretty sweet

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

i wish i was 19 in the late 90s is what i'm saying.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

instead i was 19 in 2002 and everything sucked rear end by then. also i was depressed and in college.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

THANKS OSAMA

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

hell yeah

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

HEY NONG MAN posted:

like the Baffler Meal episode of SG C2C is funnier than almost any ATHF episode they ever made.

randomly discovering sgc2c and mst3k on late night cable were two of the formative events of my adolescence

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

also talk soup w/ John Henson

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

can't wait to smoke weed this week and have that become regular again

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

lol i forgot about talk soup

my mom and i used to watch that together and laugh our asses off

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
*looks at calendar* uhh, uhh *jittering, profusely sweating* hey guys have you heard that the President of the uhh *smoke is coming out of my ears, I'm making GBS threads myself* United States is... Trump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BUSH 2112 posted:

lol i forgot about talk soup

my mom and i used to watch that together and laugh our asses off

joel mchale is doing basically the same thing on netflix now, with new episodes weekly

• Locked thread