Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cooldude2.0
Oct 12, 2004
Grimey Drawer
The Hinamatsuri manga is funny and heartwarming to the max. Tons of good stuff this season but that is at the top of my WAIT WHAT PRODUCTION IS MAKING SOME LOGH??

also looking forward to fmp, souma, sao, boku no hero, lupin, and as a wildcard mahou shoujo ore. lots of other potentially good stuff to try out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's too much anime this season.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
There are legitimately only 4.5 shows I'm interested this season and I hope it stays that way because I'm still like 20 episodes behind on the winter season.

I'm definitely watching MEGALOBOX, then hoping Build Divers doesn't suck, and checking out Hinamatsuri and probably Golden Kamuy.

Also I'll watch an episode or two or Wotakoi but I've already read the scans so I won't watch it weekly.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I hope they adapt the I won't read rape, snuff, or reversal page of Wotakoi so I can complain about Wotakoi some more :twisted:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

:thunk:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you heard it here first, dis is pro rape snuff

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm also pro fluid roles in the bedroom, which is even worse than rapesnuff if you think about it

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Davincie posted:

you heard it here first, dis is pro rape snuff

im actually not sure this was the first

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm glad My Brother's Husband is getting a live action, but when will they adapt his most truly transcendent work, Man oval office?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DisDisDis posted:

I'm also pro fluid roles in the bedroom, which is even worse than rapesnuff if you think about it

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
no one wants to be the fluid

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
there are no gay solids in this city and it's killing me

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/980193479065198592/pu/vid/640x360/Eo4ZMsS6KF60i6Dc.mp4

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

an actual dog posted:

Sakuga Blog's season preview has some good stuff. Dragon Jets hype!!

This was great!

Kinda worried about Caligula hearing that Satelite is apparently a corpse now.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

DisDisDis posted:

- ADTRW's number one slow start fan

Hello

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

you're not stealing this title

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
March comes in like a Lion ended, with no additional seasons known to be happening for the foreseeable future. It was an outstanding finale to an outstanding season, and in most respects is a better place to wrap things up (for now) than where we left off in S1. Beautiful and heartfelt, but also somehow small and personal in its scale. I can't recommend it enough.

I do hope we get a S3 in the future because boy howdy are there Some Arcs in store. OK mostly just one in particular, but it's a doozy.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Nate RFB posted:

March comes in like a Lion ended, with no additional seasons known to be happening for the foreseeable future. It was an outstanding finale to an outstanding season, and in most respects is a better place to wrap things up (for now) than where we left off in S1. Beautiful and heartfelt, but also somehow small and personal in its scale. I can't recommend it enough.

I do hope we get a S3 in the future because boy howdy are there Some Arcs in store. OK mostly just one in particular, but it's a doozy.
They waited a bit after S1 ended before announcing S2 so I fully believe it'll happen. Apparently the manga still does super well too and I can't believe that hasn't got licensed yet im so mad.

I lost track of when it was over due to the Olympic hiatus and them airing the finale as a double feature, but since I got bored of Magus Bride I'll def jump on Season 2 this week, I'm so loving excited

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

marchlion is still the best no matter what

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

I'll watch Idolish7 if they kill a guy

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

FLCL Alternative episode 1 is happening right now on Toonami

Subbed.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

as god intended

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

Subbed.

April fools

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

When I become god emperor the day April 1 will be erased from existence.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

What kind of ruler removes his own day from the books?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Motto posted:

What kind of ruler removes his own day from the books?

An exceptionally humble one?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Subbed.

When I heard it was in Japanese I was hoping it had no subs

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I hope seeing a subtitle threw their viewers into a frothing rage lol

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Everything Burrito posted:

I hope seeing a subtitle threw their viewers into a frothing rage lol

The jojoboys were out in full force that night.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
jojo fans are the worst people imaginable

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The best part is the actually aired Jojo later.

Also subbed.

It was Bast part 2, so one of the best episodes to do that for.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Also they aired Mind Game which rules, wish I was watching.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Phew! Finally caught up with this thread.

Fangz posted:

Nah.

It (as in the general reaction online) might get some lovely people fired though.
I'm honestly surprised how Yamakan keeps getting work despite being absolute scum. gently caress him.

Expect My Mom posted:

having large amounts of wealth is inherently unethical and we should murder rich people imo
Saving for retirement is awesome. I want to retire when I'm 50 and travel the world again. :colbert:

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Eagerly awaiting Sunrise mining it's well of old shows from the 90's to bring back like...

Sabre Marionette
I know you kid, but seriously, don't give people ideas.

dogsicle posted:

let the 90s die
Wholeheartedly agree. I enjoyed growing up in the 90's, but I don't idealize any part of it.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
That reboot of GeGeGe Kitaro aired yesterday, seems good from the first episode.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wark Say posted:

I'm honestly surprised how Yamakan keeps getting work depite being absolute scum. gently caress him.
I mean Yamakan hasnt had work since 2014. He's working on a film but he's been working on it for two years with nothing to show for it, the studio exists solely to make the film, the staff are just his friends, and it shoehorned in natural disasters and japanese history in order to get government funding. Dude isn't exactly living the high life.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

dogsicle posted:

let the 90s die

The 90s were a really good time for California's music.

Specifically, in 1992, three of my favorite artists had their debut studio albums

Sleep: Holy Mountain
Dr. Dre: The Chronic
Pavement: Slanted and Enchanted

I can't let that die.

Ed: I'm a lovely Sleep fan, Volume 1 exists and is good and came out in 1991.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Endorph posted:

I mean Yamakan hasnt had work since 2014. He's working on a film but he's been working on it for two years with nothing to show for it, the studio exists solely to make the film, the staff are just his friends, and it shoehorned in natural disasters and japanese history in order to get government funding. Dude isn't exactly living the high life.
I swear (I may have mis-remembered) I read somewhere that he was working on something like Wake Up, Girls! yet again and I was like "Dude, no". Oh well.

Eela6 posted:

The 90s were a really good time for California's music.

Specifically, in 1992, three of my favorite artists had their debut studio albums

Sleep: Holy Mountain
Dr. Dre: The Chronic
Pavement: Slanted and Enchanted

I can't let that die.
DROP OUT OF LIFE WITH BONG IN HAND
Follow the smoke towards the riff-filled land :rock:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/AMindHalfFull/status/980486454500569088

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Wark Say posted:

I swear (I may have mis-remembered) I read somewhere that he was working on something like Wake Up, Girls! yet again and I was like "Dude, no". Oh well.

the guy literally exploded at the cast of the last wake up girls season for lightly making fun of him and not having him as director

• Locked thread