Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

But sometimes he stands up and makes a good healthy pee and then goes "BOW WOW WOW" at the dark again because you go away mean ol darkness you stay outta my fence. Strong lad.
:allears:

How old is he, and what breed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

"BOW WOW WOW" means he must be some kind of Bernese?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pookel posted:

:allears:

How old is he, and what breed?

he'll be 9 weeks old on saturday. he's a newfoundland.

and at the moment he's not named.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Oh god he’s adorable :3:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Bow-w'w-woth, Howling Eater of Toes :black101:.

He looks like such a Good Boy :allears:.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

That dog is absurdly cute.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

That dog is absurdly cute.

:3: He certainly thinks so.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Big

Dumb

Face

Only registered members can see post attachments!

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
This thread :kimchi:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:3: He certainly thinks so.

Also, Writer Cath is a great name for a dog.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Refuses to come inside unless he grabs a stick first... Must be part farm dog.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Liturgigoon thread, friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMhSY6L9JKc

My dog Freya

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

This is Tracker. They said she's almost two, but I find it hard to believe. She's so freaking skinny, but she's settling in well, just has some anxiety, but we're working on it. Gonna be a sweet lady.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Oh this lady is a delightful set of ears.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Here's my boy Pavlov:

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
:love:

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

y'all makin dinner over there?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Nemico posted:

y'all makin dinner over there?

I hope you shared.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I probably shared these at some point, but I don't care. My parents' 9 year-old Dane.

Harry "Hairy" Harrison:

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Soon to be big ol' dog. Odin the Great Dane puppy

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
This is the big dog thread, please do not share pix of Holstein cattle

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

You joke but that's legit what small children cry out when they see him.

Admiral Funk
Oct 1, 2012

Please send them a very large crate marked "SCIENCE. PROBABLY DANGEROUS. BUT VERY SCIENTIFIC. YES."
I don't know anything about Holstein Castle but it sounds very good

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

I probably shared these at some point, but I don't care. My parents' 9 year-old Dane.

Harry "Hairy" Harrison:

My three year old niece decided Harry is a moodog. She explained that he was too big to be a normal dog (she's only really spent time around Rottweilers) and looked like a cow so Harry had to be a dog crossed with a cow. My sister, brother-in-law, wife, and I all tried to explain that he's a Great Dane but she wasn't having any of that.

She wanted to know if you feed him grass, regular dog food, or grass flavored dog food along with about six thousand other rapid fire questions that I can't remember but she made me promise to ask at least that one because despite my assurance that Harry was being fed proper food in proper amounts she insisted that Harry was too skinny.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jeremy_X posted:

My three year old niece decided Harry is a moodog. She explained that he was too big to be a normal dog (she's only really spent time around Rottweilers) and looked like a cow so Harry had to be a dog crossed with a cow. My sister, brother-in-law, wife, and I all tried to explain that he's a Great Dane but she wasn't having any of that.

She wanted to know if you feed him grass, regular dog food, or grass flavored dog food along with about six thousand other rapid fire questions that I can't remember but she made me promise to ask at least that one because despite my assurance that Harry was being fed proper food in proper amounts she insisted that Harry was too skinny.

It's really easy to explain to kids that dogs don't eat grass unless they're going to throw up.

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

It's really easy to explain to kids that dogs don't eat grass unless they're going to throw up.

Oh no a three year old child was exercising her imagination, amused me, and made a simple request of me regarding her imagining which filling caused absolutely no harm. I'll promptly tie her to the stake and execute her for being a monster for not having an innate and perfect understanding of reality. I won't even offer this disgusting, uneducated three year old a blindfold. Futhermore, to prevent this from happening again I'll purge the genetic lines that spawned this wretched three year old beast from the world. Because as has been made clear we can't have three year olds running around that aren't omniscient. Is this an acceptable solution to the problem of a three year old being amusingly imaginative and not coldly scientific like all the other three year olds on the planet?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jeremy_X posted:

Oh no a three year old child was exercising her imagination, amused me, and made a simple request of me regarding her imagining which filling caused absolutely no harm. I'll promptly tie her to the stake and execute her for being a monster for not having an innate and perfect understanding of reality. I won't even offer this disgusting, uneducated three year old a blindfold. Futhermore, to prevent this from happening again I'll purge the genetic lines that spawned this wretched three year old beast from the world. Because as has been made clear we can't have three year olds running around that aren't omniscient. Is this an acceptable solution to the problem of a three year old being amusingly imaginative and not coldly scientific like all the other three year olds on the planet?

I'm fine with this final solution since that's how you reacted. Make sure you start with yourself.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jeremy_X posted:

Ok... before Fluffy Bunnies came in with that insanity...

Please tell your niece that moodogs don't eat grass, but they do eat their veggies. Harry loves his green beans and canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie). We mix those with his regular dog-flavored dog food so he can keep feeling healthy. Let her know that Harry is not in-fact too skinny, if anything he is too fat. A proper moodog isn't like a cow, and needs to stay nice and skinny. Otherwise his heart will pump too hard and he'll get hurt.

Also let her know that as an older moodog he is having trouble with his back legs, and no longer runs like he used to. Instead he spends time sunbathing and taking care of his Mommy. I got to watch Harry all last week while my parents went on vacation and he insisted on cuddling with me every single night, which sounds great until you realize a moodog's paws feel like sandpaper and he kicks while he dreams. You can't stay mad though, because when he wakes up he puts his head in your arms and lets out a noise that is--you guessed it--kind of like a moo. The moo means he's happy.

Now by learning all of this she is an amateur moodogologist, and is honorbound to take care of any moodogs she may meet.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

I said

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

And this dude lost his marbles. And I'm the one with the insanity? Give me a break.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

And this dude lost his marbles. And I'm the one with the insanity? Give me a break.

You're definitely the crazy person for continuing an argument after everyone else has lost interest.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

You're definitely the crazy person for continuing an argument after everyone else has lost interest.

Well gently caress it, I guess I'm the crazy person for responding to someone who said I came in with insanity, yesterday.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

mind the walrus posted:

Please tell your niece that moodogs don't eat grass, but they do eat their veggies. Harry loves his green beans and canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie). We mix those with his regular dog-flavored dog food so he can keep feeling healthy. Let her know that Harry is not in-fact too skinny, if anything he is too fat. A proper moodog isn't like a cow, and needs to stay nice and skinny. Otherwise his heart will pump too hard and he'll get hurt.

Also let her know that as an older moodog he is having trouble with his back legs, and no longer runs like he used to. Instead he spends time sunbathing and taking care of his Mommy. I got to watch Harry all last week while my parents went on vacation and he insisted on cuddling with me every single night, which sounds great until you realize a moodog's paws feel like sandpaper and he kicks while he dreams. You can't stay mad though, because when he wakes up he puts his head in your arms and lets out a noise that is--you guessed it--kind of like a moo. The moo means he's happy.

Now by learning all of this she is an amateur moodogologist, and is honorbound to take care of any moodogs she may meet.

Awesome! :buddy:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Uhhh, you gonna eat all that?

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

I have passed all of that information along to my niece who took it in with the seriousness that only three year olds can muster. Thank you for humoring a child.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Really?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I hope you boop that snoot

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

My sister brought her new pup to my moms for Easter dinner yesterday.

While he's not a Big Ol Dog yet, he's gonna be

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jeremy_X posted:

I have passed all of that information along to my niece who took it in with the seriousness that only three year olds can muster. Thank you for humoring a child.
Humoring? That was a serious academic presentation :colbert:

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006
Athena got a baby brother today. He's not a giant dog but that's ok because he's a good boy. Meet Ozzy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Odin is slowly getting bigger.