Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

SC Bracer posted:

That's basically it. Get as many school of chaldeas you can fit so you get a bonus to both true and false manuscripts, and fill your team with mash, avengers and rulers because they give bonuses to both types of manuscripts. Empieta and holy maiden only alter spawn rates for enemies but unless you're gunning for one type of box specifically they're not much use.
I mean, I need approximately 100 times more false lotto mats than true lotto mats so that was the crux of the question in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Sylphid posted:

I have to go with Osakabe, for now at least. Really want to see Tomoe and Pent's, though.

EoR Riyo gallery.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

dang that's a fine pig

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
I'm mostly disappointed they aren't telling us the level 1 stats for Learn With Manga Rider and Assassin.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Nate RFB posted:

I mean, I need approximately 100 times more false lotto mats than true lotto mats so that was the crux of the question in general.

You still end up gimping yourself because that's less room for school of chaldea's flat bonus to manuscript drops so I guess the real answer is to just keep holy maiden around for the amazing art.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

TheFireMagi posted:

so angry, i love her

She's the best.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

SC Bracer posted:

You still end up gimping yourself because that's less room for school of chaldea's flat bonus to manuscript drops so I guess the real answer is to just keep holy maiden around for the amazing art.
Assuming you don't get a School CE to drop, isn't there a spare slot for it anyway? Four Schools of Chaldea, another School presumably from your support, and then "whatever" for the last one.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
You will have extra space since Mash is basically mandatory for maximum boxes. Your bench can be a bunch of 1-2 star servants since the nodes aren't remotely hard.

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork

Nate RFB posted:

Permanent Riyo Art Option, please and thank you DW.

Yeah, this.

Added bonus, it makes the cards have a uniform art style.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Tae posted:

Only thing that matters in the long run is filling your team with true class or false (mash, avenger)

Tae posted:

You will have extra space since Mash is basically mandatory for maximum boxes. Your bench can be a bunch of 1-2 star servants since the nodes aren't remotely hard.

You really seem to be overestimating the effect of extra classes on your bonuses. Five schools (including support) and a split party of knights/horsemen is a +13/+13 bonus. Even if you made all of those servants extra classes instead that only increases your bonus to +16/+16. Sure, it's worth putting Mash on the team if you don't care about losing the bond points but the benefit is pretty marginal.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

NRVNQSR posted:

You really seem to be overestimating the effect of extra classes on your bonuses. Five schools (including support) and a split party of knights/horsemen is a +13/+13 bonus. Even if you made all of those servants extra classes instead that only increases your bonus to +16/+16. Sure, it's worth putting Mash on the team if you don't care about losing the bond points but the benefit is pretty marginal.

A 23% increase sounds pretty good to me for a lottery. Assuming you were going to refill to max out the number of boxes you can clear. If you're only clearing 6 boxes for the lore, of course you're not going to care about currency efficiency.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/980492113971331072

:ohdear:

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

UchihaHirou posted:

A 23% increase sounds pretty good to me for a lottery. Assuming you were going to refill to max out the number of boxes you can clear. If you're only clearing 6 boxes for the lore, of course you're not going to care about currency efficiency.

Sure, and if you've got the four specific 5*s you need for that 23% increase then more power to you.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

NRVNQSR posted:

Sure, and if you've got the four specific 5*s you need for that 23% increase then more power to you.

Also gotta remember, it doesn't force a drop even if you have a bonus for it. A mob can only drop one or the other. Having even just Mash present means you're always going to get a drop regardless of spawn.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

omg chibi mordred plz say we can keep these after today :3:

e: ARGH THEY ARE ALL SO GOOD

e2 seriously I'm gonna need to find a album or something of them all because drat

wait, already one there

thank you :kimchi:

e3 aww, its just a few but still thank you

McDragon fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Apr 1, 2018

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Riyo's Jin Ke is so much better than the original.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

SC Bracer posted:

Also because star generator CEs are the truth and super good. If you don't have 2030s you can use them to feed yourself a bunch of crits (or slap one on a damage dealer to get more crits + more damage).

Magical Bee
Jul 30, 2013

McDragon posted:

e2 seriously I'm gonna need to find a album or something of them all because drat

wait, already one there

thank you :kimchi:

e3 aww, its just a few but still thank you

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/mnwiz has all the ones on NA right now, as far as I can tell.

I think my favorite is TamaCat's :3:

Magical Bee fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 1, 2018

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

than kyou :3:

already saw my tamacat and its a good one

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Solomon's art is fantastic.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I'd definitely use D'eon more if the Riyo art was permanent. :3:

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Magical Bee posted:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/mnwiz has all the ones on NA right now, as far as I can tell.

No Nightingale or Dantes (unless I'm blind).

I wish we could keep them. Lalter's is a huge improvement.

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011
Most of the April's Fool art are superior to the actual ones.

Also a lot more safe for work. Or safe for anywhere in public, for that matter.

Seriously.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I like that grand caster one. Also Babbage and Nursery Rhyme are great. And Hassan.

Dantes is pretty good as well

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Riyo should have had Tomoe playing video games, but Circe more than made it up for me. So glad I summoned the witch who makes pigs. Only one of two I summoned before I officially discovered their true names in-game (her and Chiyome).

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Orion and Nursery Rhyme got my vote.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Why are Jykell's trousers falling down in his Riyo art?

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014

TheFireMagi posted:

so angry, i love her

Omg, her little chain things are smiling!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Killed By Death posted:

Im thinking its because his pants aren't buttoned properly and are held up by suspenders and they snapped off in riyos art

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 1, 2018

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Killed By Death posted:

TV Tropes posted:

It's a quirk of his character design. Jekyll's pants are way too large for him and constantly unbuttoned, because in Fragments of Blue and Silver Hyde was a giant werewolf-like creature and that was the best way to keep his dignity after transforming. Hyde in Grand Order isn't a monster anymore, but the pants remain and now do nothing except look silly.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Sometimes you just gotta have no pants and no explanation

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
pretty sure it's just a thing riyo decided to do cause why not considering:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

TheFireMagi posted:

pretty sure it's just a thing riyo decided to do cause why not considering:

I'm glad that proto-Arthur has the same deadpan expression as the other Artorias.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/980502736490803200

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
why are there so many useless male servants

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

1 sq for april fools, neat

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
https://webview.fate-go.us/2018/0401_jalter/

Jalter event info

Also an unusual 5 hours maintenance has been scheduled.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm both glad it's confirmed for Wednesday and seemingly late enough this time around that it'll just be starting as I get up. Hope those servers can keep up.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Tired Moritz posted:

why are there so many useless male servants

A couple of people in the thread went through the list by rarity a while ago and realized that Paul Bunyan and Mata Hari are literally the only female bronzes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Tea Erotica
May 5, 2010

Anything you can do I can do BETTER
Is anyone a fan of Bloodaxe? I feel he's the posterboy for the, "o guess we have art for this guy. Let's slap a servant together."

They always got people like him in the gacha games.