Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Augus posted:

These are some spicy tweets today, what must've happened behind the scenes?

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/981134232276914176

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Augus posted:

Nothing, Trump just hasn’t gotten much sleep

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Augus posted:

my guess is that president donald j trump must’ve been retarded in the head

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
never come back hopey. the tweets are too good.

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
obama compromised and selected a supreme court justice that would please both parties when he could have just ordered the nat'l guard to shoot up congress

augias
Apr 7, 2009

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

:rip: rosenstein

:rip: session

:rip: :rip: :rip: mueller

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

jigokuman posted:

obama compromised and selected a supreme court justice that would please both parties when he could have just ordered the nat'l guard to shoot up congress

How thirsty are the American people for an emperor at this point?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

no collusion no collusion

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

This owns btw lol, like i actually begrudgingly thought that mana fort had a good argument that his charges were outside mueller's scope of authorization but welp lol owned

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

He's definitely gonna fire Sessions lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

alnilam posted:

This owns btw lol, like i actually begrudgingly thought that mana fort had a good argument that his charges were outside mueller's scope of authorization but welp lol owned

Oh did he argue that lol

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

which is better at tweeting via touch screen smart phone from the toilet, worms or spiders

Spiders got posting arms but idk if the screen detects em. Worms got this one, I think,

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

jigokuman posted:

Remember when he wanted to privatize social security

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
I wanna see someone bolt for the airport under the cover of darkness and start the panicked stampede. they always try and there's always some private jet or helicopter waiting

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
drat that cheatin obama,, he’s always taking extra cards in Candyland

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

hail satan :unsmigghh:

https://twitter.com/ForeignPolicy/status/981135476399669248

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Lawman 0 posted:

How thirsty are the American people for an emperor at this point?

caliph

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

Oh did he argue that lol

Yeah and this extended authorization was classified but they released it to put to rest manaforts claim

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Is there a shehuck weird cadence session today?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/981135481533616128

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

look,

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's a well-known fact that once you acquire every type of STD by, for example, having multiple extramarital affairs while never using a condom, they merge into a sentient creature that controls your thoughts and actions, a creature that longs for the death of america.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what I'm saying is trump

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Basically mueller found such obviously bad atuff on the manaman from during the campaign that he asked the department of "justice" to let him investigate the guy farther back and they said yes

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/981135495056035840

the supreme court doesnt care about black people

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

He's scraping the brains from the most recent minority he ran over off of his grille.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

FabioClone posted:

It's a well-known fact that once you acquire every type of STD by, for example, having multiple extramarital affairs while never using a condom, they merge into a sentient creature that controls your thoughts and actions, a creature that longs for the death of america.

Don't a few of them really go after your brain?

I know syphilis does.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Joementum posted:

never come back hopey. the tweets are too good.

it's extremely funny that the president was emotionally dependent on his communications director, a young model with no political experience

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

a.lo posted:

That is insane

Why am I thanking god for the men in blue when the only guy in that picture is wearing black

If I wear a blue dress today can god be thanked for me??

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Augus posted:

it's extremely funny that the president was emotionally dependent on his communications director, a young model with no political experience

she was the only one who could operate the machine

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Check out fact and piss tape

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

Don't a few of them really go after your brain?

I know syphilis does.

Ecce homo was written by a sentient bout of syphillis

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

:rip: rosenstein

:rip: session

:rip: :rip: :rip: mueller

rest in PISS

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

alnilam posted:

Basically mueller found such obviously bad atuff on the manaman from during the campaign that he asked the department of "justice" to let him investigate the guy farther back and they said yes

Captain manaman

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Iron Crowned posted:

He's scraping the brains from the most recent minority he ran over off of his grille.

He’s actually eating it to gain some of their strength

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lawman 0 posted:

Oh did he argue that lol

That was like his only defense, he might as well have written "sham elections; murders" in the memo lines of his checks

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

hmm if these rollbacks help kill tesla i'm ok with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

oh boy what a day it will be today

• Locked thread