Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Huey Lewis and the News playing in the background is a really underrated aspect of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
lol Trump invalidated the conflict, wrap it up conservitailures, soldiers are dying for nothing but destruction :smuggo:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

what's some good vegetable pizza toppings aside from peppers obviously

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

so basically the mexican border is becoming a game of tower defense irl drat trump rules

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Bhodi posted:

wtf are we gonna call the dozen companies once the DoJ splits mama amazon with the giant anti-trust axe

baby amazons? babyzons?

Justice won't do poo poo because they can turn off AWS and there goes half the IC's cloud structure.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Huey Lewis and the News playing in the background is a really underrated aspect of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzN3qO-qc8U

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I wonder how mad Bolton is going to get when he finds out what Trump said, if any~

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Unperson_47 posted:

leeks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

I wonder how mad Bolton is going to get when he finds out what Trump said, if any~

he won't care, because john bolton is a huge bitch and a pussy also.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No More Posi Content

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

Maybe Bolton is licking his chops thinking he can move them all the troops to Asia?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

by the end of 2018 trump will cause his base to spit on there troops

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

sun dried tomatoes

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I'll take "what if Shrek and Don Jr. had a baby" for $300 Jack

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

That DICK! posted:

a us marine climbs to the top of a volcano and runs at a dragon with his bayonet ready but veers off at hte last second to impale a syrian mother and her child. double kill! two giant bags with dollar signs drop to his feet and the dragon salutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62tnJtLBQzQ

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Can't Bezos just say, gently caress it then we won't use the USPS anymore if you're gonna charge us extra.

That would seem like it would be bad, since the post office actually makes money off Amazon. I wonder about these things but then remember that nothing matters and we'd move onto something else.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

he won't care, because john bolton is a huge bitch and a pussy also.

:yeah:

Nonsense posted:

Maybe Bolton is licking his chops thinking he can move them all the troops to Asia?

:yeah:

wait

:stonk:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

sportsgenius86 posted:

Gonna go back in time

do do do do do do do

Back in timmmme ah

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

Black olives

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Imagine thinking this is okay. Like, not even supporting Trump, just passively feeling like all of this is okay.

It’s awesome actually

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
huh
https://twitter.com/brianraulgarcia/status/981217112621494274

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Unperson_47 posted:

mushrooms obv

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it's the power of trump! the power of trump!

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Imagine thinking this is okay. Like, not even supporting Trump, just passively feeling like all of this is okay.

That seems like a superpower to me.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the lowercase personal i is one of the best things about ~*millennial~* orthographic norms and i just wanna say i stole my use of it specifically from paranoid randroid, who early on and ever since has expressed one of cspams best postin styles

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nonsense posted:

what does his mustache taste like

does he smoke cigars

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I wonder if anyone has even bothered trying to coach Grandpa Smoothbrains to not be constantly talking about how thirsty he is to be like all his favorite murderous dictators and how badly he wants to break all sorts of laws?

Does he just not listen? Or is it more of that thing like when he said he's definitely a gun grabber and all of CHUDlandia just sort of shrugged and tacitly admitted once again that they know he's a dumbass who can't actually get anything done unless it was already a lobbyist/neocon plan that was ready to roll out?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Emma4Change/status/981198867269070848
https://twitter.com/Emma4Change/status/981198870104477698

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

do i do anything/prepare the leeks in any way before topping? don't have much eperience with leeks

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

but they are freeloaders?!?

wtf trump, you’re whip sawing

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I wonder if anyone has even bothered trying to coach Grandpa Smoothbrains to not be constantly talking about how thirsty he is to be like all his favorite murderous dictators and how badly he wants to break all sorts of laws?

Does he just not listen? Or is it more of that thing like when he said he's definitely a gun grabber and all of CHUDlandia just sort of shrugged and tacitly admitted once again that they know he's a dumbass who can't actually get anything done unless it was already a lobbyist/neocon plan that was ready to roll out?

He just does not listen op

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Holy smokes

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States, just invalidated the Iraq/Afghanistan Conflict by saying that there is nothing there, but death and destruction and did not mention that they were fighting for freedom still

like hold up b, massive tonal shift here

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/stephenWalt/status/981235172099215360

sure

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

the lowercase personal i is one of the best things about ~*millennial~* orthographic norms and i just wanna say i stole my use of it specifically from paranoid randroid, who early on and ever since has expressed one of cspams best postin styles

:same: and :same:

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

rude

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
We need a wall of clear backpacks to stop the caravan of immigrants from taking my jobs.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Emma Gonzalez seems like she's the most woke of all the teens. Her points are always extremely clear and extremely good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Basebf555 posted:

Emma Gonzalez seems like she's the most woke of all the teens. Her points are always extremely clear and extremely good.

She's running

• Locked thread