Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Like and subscribe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
is it streaming live on youtube or twitch?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Everything in this country is horrible.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

cis autodrag posted:

Bets on how any people went straight to social media without a thought of calling the police?

at least social media won't shoot you to death if you go to it for help

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

https://twitter.com/tdd/status/981262647097147392?s=20

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Condiv posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Knight posted:

Chill lofi hip hop beats to shoot up a corporate building to

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
that logan paul has gone too far this time

e: or is it paul logan. gently caress it's been a long day and i can't remember :(

President Beep fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Apr 3, 2018

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Condiv posted:

i can't tell if this post was ill timed or perfectly timed

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

President Beep posted:

that logan paul has gone too far this time

e: or is it paul logan. gently caress it's been a long day and i can't remember :(

you're confusing logan paul and paul hogan

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i'm surprised by how many people want to defend the exile.ru creeps

they wrote some lovely stuff, and about her in particular, no doubt about that. I’m sure this was harmful but I feel a bit uneasy about the use of #metoo for inflammatory articles written > 20 years ago, to try to invoke the same kind of charivari. this was a bit odd

quote:

Of course I was angry and upset. I worried about my daughters; the older one was in high school. She had to watch her mother's character assassination unfold — witnessed by her classmates.
it’s not like they had the sort of platform or reach where her kids friends would know anything about it. of course she had every right to vent and call this poo poo out, I dunno what it felt like to be her

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
if youtube didn't have so many WHITE MALES then they wouldnt be dealing with active shooters

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

FCKGW posted:

you're confusing logan paul and paul hogan

wait, which one went to a foreign country and did crazy things????

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
didn't YouTube just shut down or demonetize a bunch of alt-right channels not too long ago

or am I getting it confused with that time when Alex Jones or someone lied and claimed that they needed a bunch of gofundme money because YouTube was supposedly going to shut down their channel

either way, :thunk:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Main Paineframe posted:

didn't YouTube just shut down or demonetize a bunch of alt-right channels not too long ago

or am I getting it confused with that time when Alex Jones or someone lied and claimed that they needed a bunch of gofundme money because YouTube was supposedly going to shut down their channel

infowars got two strikes against them and are basically one more thing from youtube shutting down and removing all of their videos

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Main Paineframe posted:

the tfr mass shooting thread's gotcha covered

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

Haha they tightened up rules on gun promotion and then someone came in to murder their employees with a gun. How ironic.

It's like rain on your wedding day~

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

the wife said "oh it's probably one of the guns rights people" the second i told her lol

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
finger family is fighting back

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/981282636265066496

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

this is entirely new mass shooting territory

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the majority of workplace shootings are either ex-employees or the (ex)partners of employees

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the majority of workplace shootings are either ex-employees or the (ex)partners of employees

in the current wave of shootings and resulting hot takes

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

this is entirely new mass shooting territory

no it isnt

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah, theyre almost always targeted towards specific people.... read Going Postal by Mark Ames :smugbert:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my bitter bi rival posted:

yeah, theyre almost always targeted towards specific people.... read Going Postal by Mark Ames :smugbert:

book title/author name combo

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

my bitter bi rival posted:

read going postal by terry pratchett instead

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

indeed they did and nra was on it!

https://twitter.com/NRATV/status/978722468616548353

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

FMguru posted:

read going postal by terry pratchett instead

lol. was just thinking of this book yesterday.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

cis autodrag posted:

The standard response seems to be "it was satire" but nobody ever seems to have a great example of who the satire was supposed to target.

It was satire of all the neoliberal westerners that flocked to russia after the fall to do shitloads of drugs and prostitutes while helping the oligarchs strip the country of its resources.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

where’s wound-o?

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

carry on then posted:

it also destroys the narrative they made for themselves that their nerdiness makes up for their ugliness

just loving kill the ugly already jesus

alternative suggestion: don't

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
hyperloop one board director arrested, board members flee sinking ship

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/notch/status/980350425659408385?s=21

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

lomarf

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lol that guy has a kid

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

someone should tell notch that he can just use the computerbox to look up boobies whenever he wants!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol that guy has a kid

how? is this like a sperm bank situation or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

put a shirt on

edit: of course something like that was the top reply :(