Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

hell yeah

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Slimnoid posted:

Resin tits are life, but pewter rear end is hometown.

Which reminds me:

Early Malifaux was pervy as poo poo.

I'm the kleenex dispenser

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I'm the Heavy Metal 2000 hair

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Nothing gets me going like the gentle curves of a woman painted to the standard of a 10-year-old's first Space Marine with unthinned apple barrel paint

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
"You're supposed to thin Apple Barrel paint?!?"

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Hustlin Floh posted:

Doesn't matter since that's a Jagdpanther

loving finally

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hetzer

quote:

The Jagdpanzer 38 (Sd.Kfz. 138/2), later known as Hetzer ("pursuer/hunter") ...

?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Slimnoid posted:

Resin tits are life, but pewter rear end is hometown.

Which reminds me:

Early Malifaux was pervy as poo poo.

Did it get less pervy? I stopped paying attention to it after dealing with Wyrd because they treated a guy I know pretty lovely. The year they launched Malifaux we approached them about running games at Origins so I spent the weekend demoing the game and running a tournament they provided prizes for, fast forward to Gencon a couple years later and the guy who originally talked to them about running the events now has a blog. He goes to Wyrd to try and get an interview and they tell him no because his blog is too small and they don't deal with small guys.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Len posted:

Did it get less pervy? I stopped paying attention to it after dealing with Wyrd because they treated a guy I know pretty lovely. The year they launched Malifaux we approached them about running games at Origins so I spent the weekend demoing the game and running a tournament they provided prizes for, fast forward to Gencon a couple years later and the guy who originally talked to them about running the events now has a blog. He goes to Wyrd to try and get an interview and they tell him no because his blog is too small and they don't deal with small guys.

Still lots of boobs and butts

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Hustlin Floh posted:

Doesn't matter since that's a Jagdpanther

StuG Jeebus posted:

loving finally

Yeah, I'm confused. It looks like a Hetzer.

Also "Jagdpanzers gonna jagd" isn't a play on the common saying "Haters gonna hate" (meaning that worrying about criticisms from people who already dislike you is a poor strategy) so there's that too?

:shrug:

E: Oh, yeah, same vehicle. :doh: I've never heard it called anything but a Hetzer. But I don't really do Historicals so maybe in that community it's more common?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Apr 3, 2018

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
For gently caress's sake

Jagdpanther: 8 road wheels, 88mm gun w/ muzzle brake, flat deck at the back of the vehicle
Jagdpanzer 38 (Hetzer): 4 road wheels, 75 mm gun w/ no brake, sloped at the very back

I swear I'm not a nazi, I just used to play Flames of War

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Who cares, besides you nerds

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

StuG Jeebus posted:

For gently caress's sake

Jagdpanther: 8 road wheels, 88mm gun w/ muzzle brake, flat deck at the back of the vehicle
Jagdpanzer 38 (Hetzer): 4 road wheels, 75 mm gun w/ no brake, sloped at the very back

I swear I'm not a nazi, I just used to play Flames of War

Oh yeah, good point.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Jagdpanzers gonna Jagd.

:shrug:

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Apr 3, 2018

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

I don't have any other useful knowledge, this is literally my finest hour, it's all downhill from here for me

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schadenboner posted:

E: Oh, yeah, same vehicle. :doh: I've never heard it called anything but a Hetzer. But I don't really do Historicals so maybe in that community it's more common?

It's not the same vehicle in any way. I am an authority on the subject because I can look at pictures and spot differences, and also because I own a Hetzers Gonna Hetz shirt.

Jagdpanzer and Jagdpanther are two different things. Jagdpanzer is just a generic term for a tank destroyer, while the Jagdpanther is a Jagdpanzer that was built on the chassis of the Panther tank. There was also a Jagdtiger. Two guesses which chassis that was based on.

It's not the Tiger

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Apr 3, 2018

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Hustlin Floh posted:

Jagdpanzer and Jagdpanther are two different things. Jagdpanzer is just a generic term for a tank destroyer, while the Jagdpanther is a Jagdpanzer that was built on the chassis of the Panther tank. There was also a Jagdtiger. Two guesses which chassis that was based on.

It's not the Tiger

Was it a T-34?

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
All I know about WW2 German tanks is that they were way too big and complicated, and that weirdo nerds get a stiffy over them

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SteelMentor posted:

All I know about WW2 German tanks is that they were way too big and complicated, and that weirdo nerds get a stiffy over them

They were overrated as hell on the grand scale and dinguses can't get over that. Which leads to...

Those are US parts but it still counts

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Apr 3, 2018

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Hustlin Floh posted:

They were overrated as hell on the grand scale and dinguses can't get over that. Which leads to...

Im the 'lil babby Conqueror cannon. :3:

Hustlin Floh posted:

Those are US parts but it still counts

I mean, are we really not allowed to put on skirts? It's less of a problem in 8E but "Extra Armor" and WYSIWYG used to be things.

E: What am I supposed to be reacting to here? It's a goddamn mess, I see nothing that I can really identify other than some pretty poorly-made spaced armor (and don't give me any crap about how it's a field-installed expedient, there's a drat Imperialis on it) which doesn't strike me as a Nazi thing per se?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Apr 3, 2018

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Can't wait to loving dunk on some German tanks in my dinky lil' Russian rustbucket

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
The idea that Guard tanks would be represent the (over-engineered, finicky, expensive to produce/maintain) German tanks rather than the (quantity-has-a-quality-all-its-own, rugged, and cheap to produce/maintain) Russian or American tanks is also pretty :laffo:.

Go get some geneseed implanted in you, Macharius don't want none of your Panzerscheiße.

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Apr 3, 2018

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schadenboner posted:

E: What am I supposed to be reacting to here? It's a goddamn mess, I see nothing that I can really identify other than some pretty poorly-made spaced armor (and don't give me any crap about how it's a field-installed expedient, there's a drat Imperialis on it) which doesn't strike me as a Nazi thing per se?

We're reacting to the fact that they glued an entire new suspension system to the outside of the tank that will make it sit 6 feet off the ground. It counts because it's a terribly-imagined mashup of WWII and 40k and whoever made it, although they are not painting Balkenkreuz on their tanks, is still a doofus.

Hustlin Floh fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Apr 3, 2018

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Hustlin Floh posted:

We're reacting to the fact that they glued an entire new suspension system to the outside of the tank that will make it sit 6 feet off the ground. It counts because it's a terribly-imagined mashup of WWII and 40k and whoever made it, although they are not painting Balkenkreuz on their tanks, is still a doofus.

I still have one guess about the chassis of the Jagdtiger right?

Was it a Sherman?

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Judging by the background these all exist in the same setting and I'm definitely interested in learning more about this world

Zalabar
Feb 13, 2012

Yes, he would like fries with that, thank you.

Skeleman; "ooooh, I hope I get an epic mount!"

*chest opens, weiner car explodes out.*

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
This page sucks you dumb dorkpanzers

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Jagdpanzer Elefant
Jagdpzner 38(t)
Jagdpanzer IV
Jagdpanther
Jagdtiger

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Are you sure you want the su152? THe su100m1 is just as good as a choice and the obj 263 is way better than the stupid 268 which everyone here thinks is terrible.

Also the su100 is a good tank. Don't be that nub with the 122 use the 100 mm for the accuracy and dpm.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Moola posted:

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

SRM posted:

Judging by the background these all exist in the same setting and I'm definitely interested in learning more about this world

they're posted in the frost grave facebook group, so i guess they're for that

its actually a really cool group, only rarely is something silly or weird enough to warrant being posted here.

but there are a few things:

giant arrow man!

not sure if this is a conversion. its considered finished so i think its some kind of spirit band? i kinda like it

ah yes, the Jews of frostgrave

"sup guys"

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Time to post some armor tests and images of soviets laughing at inferior Krupp steel

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Chill la Chill posted:

Time to post some armor tests and images of soviets laughing at inferior Krupp steel

The best fighting vehicle of the war was the Wanze, built in desperation by the Nazis in defense of Berlin. It was 3-6 rockets essentially taped onto the side of some other vehicle and hastily thrown at the Soviets.

Note: by "best" I mean "most adorable"

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
To be fair, this one is actually just bad Photoshop.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ilor posted:

To be fair, this one is actually just bad Photoshop.

For now at least...

Moola posted:

Let's brawl, boney.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I would be impressed if that mini was made out of carved cake icing.

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.

I made these. :ssh:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Second dude is in full Michigan J Frog mode

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Why is that one dude slipping :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.

Fathis Munk posted:

Why is that one dude slipping :confused:
They both are.

Fun answer: Deep Strike Mishap.

Factual, boring answer: Because those are walking legs and I deliberately glued the wrong foot to the base for laughs.