Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

tired: gun control
wired: fun control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nichael posted:

Maddow and the woman she's talking to seem to think it just means he's currently not a target, but I'm thinking that's too optimistic a reading in the :matters: universe, especially after that thirty day jail time wrist slap from the morning.

i think currently is definitely the key word there

"hey donald ur not currently a target in our criminal investigation so come talk to us and we can clear this all up bing bong so simple"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Hillary 2020 posted:

Hmm, I wonder what TFR's mass shooting thread is talking about

Whelp that's enough for me, back to Trump.

lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i think this is an interesting, and probably correct, take

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/981339637317885952

mueller doesn't leak, so this is probably coming from ty cobb* for his own reasons

* how is that that name of trump's laywer?????!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

guns are boring and bad

actually the gun is good, it's the penis that is evil

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao if you ever leave Trump thread

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Hillary 2020 posted:

Hmm, I wonder what TFR's mass shooting thread is talking about

Whelp that's enough for me, back to Trump.
Lmbo

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Is the theory that the wristslap was given because the dude is going to and or already has given incriminating testimony against bigger fish?

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/981330799076282374

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nichael posted:

Maddow and the woman she's talking to seem to think it just means he's currently not a target, but I'm thinking that's too optimistic a reading in the :matters: universe, especially after that thirty day jail time wrist slap from the morning.

lol

yeah you cant jail the president because a) The Republic, b) THE SHINING CITY ON THE HILL, c) he can just declare nuclear war

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

we've just witnessed police brutality

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ralphie may faked his own death to rob banks

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
we need to allow doctors to prescribe drunk driving permits, for public health reasons

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

a helpful bear posted:

Is the theory that the wristslap was given because the dude is going to and or already has given incriminating testimony against bigger fish?

no its cos hes dutch

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Has anyone seen Trump and Mueller in the same room? Really makes you think.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

your name is now yobus grumbuffalo.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

a helpful bear posted:

They already said he didn't cooperate at all.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol sounds like someone just got a 2nd DUI after being slapped on the wrist for the first one and believing that cops or courts were his friend

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
maddow is talking about how the second prosecutor in charge of the special council has the authority to continue the investigation and prosecutions seperate from his work on the special council so he can still continue the investigation if mueller is fired

owned dotard

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

punchymcpunch posted:

no its cos hes dutch

I'll give him a DUTCH OVEN!!!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

NOT CURRENTLY A CRIMINAL TARGET VINDICATED YES

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Philthy posted:

They already said he didn't cooperate at all.

what a scamp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lmao trump has no idea what hes doing lmao keep going trimp cmon dont stop

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/msjenniferjames/status/981170869383741440

jewdas owns

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

NO COLLISION

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
my crimes dot ost

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

police were able to neutralize the shooter after she stopped to ask for directions

drat it. I just blew hot sake out my nose.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
roger stone's email address is "players02@hotmail.com"

because of course it is

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mueller will say hell announce the results of the investigation live on TV and will have trump sitting there all sad in a chair looking defeated and mueller will yell at him for a few minutes and tell him his rear end is grass etc but then.... he rips off his jacket and shirt to reveal a trump 2020 shirt!!! the crowd will boo and hurl garbage as trump and mueller are joined by Putin and they all too sweet each other in the ring and strum air guitars

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

my very good brain genious attorneys assure me the investigation will be wrapped by Thanksgiving, which is good, because we just held the White House Tippy-Top Shape Thanksgiving Egg Roll,

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

I'm so glad Roger Stone uses hotmail. That's just perfect

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
trump doesn't understand the importance of face in chinese culture

like they remember poo poo

and then you can't just go to another contractor for your next scam

his face is piss and poo poo and he doesn't have any awareness of it

xi must have had a good belly laugh giving trump the royal treatment

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

players02@ hotmail dot com

lol was players 01 taken

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Joementum posted:

my crimes dot ost

"Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
loving hotmail are you serious

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

mueller will say hell announce the results of the investigation live on TV and will have trump sitting there all sad in a chair looking defeated and mueller will yell at him for a few minutes and tell him his rear end is grass etc but then.... he rips off his jacket and shirt to reveal a trump 2020 shirt!!! the crowd will boo and hurl garbage as trump and mueller are joined by Putin and they all too sweet each other in the ring and strum air guitars

Who is the Higher Power in this scenario though?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
hotmail is still loving around?

lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Basebf555 posted:

Who is the Higher Power in this scenario though?

Vince Russo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deathbysnusnu posted:

It's not like he's been on record during a national news broadcast or talking to the Russian ambassador about how Comey was fired over the Russia thing. I mean if you admit a crime multiple times in public when asked about it, but say something different to an FBI agent you're probably telling the truth. Trump literally just has to pick a story any story and stick to it and he's off the hook. Even if he fucks up, the congress will cover for him no matter what the findings. The absurdity of how loving obviously corrupt the whole system is exhausting. I don't know how I can keep TRUMPING any more.

it does get exhausting. I wouldn't be able to cope with this poo poo if not for cspam plus local campaigns I work on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Philthy posted:

loving hotmail are you serious

it's the email of choice for the inept

• Locked thread