Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

sneakyfrog posted:

what happened to the dog though, its green

https://giant.gfycat.com/PessimisticPinkCopperbutterfly.mp4

Dog is punk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

im both distressed at the making a doghawk or the fact it looks :krad:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

sneakyfrog posted:

im both distressed at the making a doghawk or the fact it looks :krad:

I like the term "doghawk" :iia:

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I guess I don't understand what is going on in the video. What exactly am I looking at, and why are the people on the couch so shocked?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The sex doll thread is in GBS

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I didn't know they made armor out of years old cum socks

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I guess I don't understand what is going on in the video. What exactly am I looking at, and why are the people on the couch so shocked?

its so :whitepeople:

surprised that one doesnt exist..

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

IncredibleIgloo posted:

wypipo

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.
A bit late but...

SpacePig posted:

I still think one of my absolute favorites of mine was kind of an inverse of this, where producers of cranberry juice fought against regulations that would have them publish their drinks' added sugar content, because if people knew how much sugar was added to the drink rather than just naturally occurring in cranberries, people would never buy cranberry juice.
Isn't this the case that had Ocean Spray write an official appeal to the FDA not to implement this rule that called their own product "overly tart", "astringent", and "inedible" without added sugar?
That was a pretty glorious self-own and also a disturbingly real view into the tactics of food manufacturers

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Samuringa posted:

They got the last one :smith:

https://twitter.com/PorygonNews/status/979111770785755137

Also,

https://twitter.com/Bloatytoe/status/979028192563552256?s=20

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Rysithusiku posted:

A bit late but...

Isn't this the case that had Ocean Spray write an official appeal to the FDA not to implement this rule that called their own product "overly tart", "astringent", and "inedible" without added sugar?
That was a pretty glorious self-own and also a disturbingly real view into the tactics of food manufacturers

I drank a glass of pure cranberry juice a few years back and holy poo poo it is some sour stuff.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dentistry improved so much theyve started adding teeth

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
looks like a RL Glenn Quagmire.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/LeftistScumbag/status/981086602905751552?s=19

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Didn't know the Zodiac killer had been caught.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The first mascot for Trojan condoms was not a success.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

The first mascot for Trojan condoms was not a success.

Basically failed at conception.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

What exactly is a distraction burglary?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Neddy Seagoon posted:

stealing the spotlight

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

One crook keeps the mark distracted while the other ransacks his house. Typically pulled on elderly people who don't hear well.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Deteriorata posted:

One crook keeps the mark distracted while the other ransacks his house. Typically pulled on elderly people who don't hear well.

Also typically hilarious if the other burglar stays in view in the background. Lots of sight gags.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

his face says "thank god I didn't lose to sonic fuckin' fox"

... I realize after typing that, that "fuckin'" is a bit too on the nose here :gonk:

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Evilreaver posted:

stealing the spotlight

Well done. :golfclap:

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

The Edgar Suit was not preserved well :(

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Shy Guy Bodies: The Exhibition.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Moon Monster posted:

I drank a glass of pure cranberry juice a few years back and holy poo poo it is some sour stuff.
When I got salmonella poisoning I had to spend a few days in the hospital flushing my system with IV saline and an ungodly amount of water. I would cut the multiple liters of water I would drink each hour with pure cranberry juice and it tasted like the blood of Jesus mixed with heroin. It was the best-tasting liquid I have ever had. Then as I got better, the stuff started tasting worse and worse.

I just like that story.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Picnic Princess posted:

If you want to sell a mediocre product, imply the competition all has really horrible poo poo that's not on their packaging and that it's the standard.

"New! Mercury free cookies!"

I saw an advertising sign at some chicken shop that had honey ginger chicken (sounds delicious) and the sign said "New, Chicken HG!*

*does not contain mercury"

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

:drat:

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

The Moon Monster posted:

yeah but did it cure your STI?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Dillbag posted:

yeah but did it cure your STI?

yes, and passed the drug test!

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

syscall girl posted:

yes, and passed the drug test!

i dont know if its legit internet drug wisdom or the employer just didnt give a poo poo that I smoked a shitload of weed and drank a bunch though nothing else, but i put a packet of this stuff called Shur-Gel thats used for canning jelly into a 64oz bottle of Gatorade and chugged it until I was at the point of puking everywhere and then went and took a piss test.

I got the job.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

"other" doin' some heavy lifting there

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mind the walrus posted:

When I got salmonella poisoning I had to spend a few days in the hospital flushing my system with IV saline and an ungodly amount of water. I would cut the multiple liters of water I would drink each hour with pure cranberry juice and it tasted like the blood of Jesus mixed with heroin. It was the best-tasting liquid I have ever had. Then as I got better, the stuff started tasting worse and worse.

I just like that story.

lol

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
i dont get it
its funny because England won a lot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU