Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

prefect posted:

granite is radioactive, so you can cook at night without turning on any lights

radioactive is inexplicably one of the top 10 selling singles of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
hardwood floors cure pets

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

There was other stuff in there too

gundam markers

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

baw posted:

i have never seen a carpeted bathroom and if i did i would flip my lid!

Used to have one in a house I rented with 3 other dudes using that bathroom.
It was tip top.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
In the future, the world will be carpeted

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Or did they put a tariff on carpets and that's why you all won't shut up about it

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Think I'm going for a yeard. Who knows what hell will happen to the skin underneath during the summer.

i went about 18 months for the goatee part and it was, uh... :stonk:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

Used to have one in a house I rented with 3 other dudes using that bathroom.
It was tip top.

A bar I used to go to put click lock laminate in the men's room, so of course piss got under it and it smelled to high heaven

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

zegermans posted:

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE WHOA OA AHH OAH OOOOO

it gets free advertising on every single YA CW show from 2001-2015

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I have carpet upstairs and laminate / tile downstairs. Whatevs. I like the carpet upstairs.

No one actually puts in "hardwood floors", it's plastic that looks like wood and it will be considered tacky within a decade or two.

The entire home improvement industry is a scam built around shaming you into spending, just do what you like, anything from HGTV you put in your house will be considered just as lovely within a few years.

hi folks i just remodeled my house. shiplap, subway tile, grey walls, luxury vinyl planks, and a lovely shower with like half a glass door that just lets all the steam out

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
just don't cut your beard you idiots.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Hello I am a trade war

AMA

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I have carpet upstairs and laminate / tile downstairs. Whatevs. I like the carpet upstairs.

No one actually puts in "hardwood floors", it's plastic that looks like wood and it will be considered tacky within a decade or two.

The entire home improvement industry is a scam built around shaming you into spending, just do what you like, anything from HGTV you put in your house will be considered just as lovely within a few years.

I have hardwood floors, but the house was built in 1912. The previous owners ripped every stitch of carpet out but didn't refinish the floors, so the more heavily trafficked areas get kind of rough and splintery.

They also put carpet in the kitchen because they tore out the tile floor. (The previous tenants were trashy idiots.)

What I'm saying is, being a homeowner is not great.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

guys you need to wash and condition your beard and the skin under it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

zegermans posted:

They're a really good example of a group that cannot or will not write a new song now that they've had a hit.
Like literally every other trash song I've heard of theirs on the radio is a thinly veiled variant of radioactive.

I cannot wait for them to fade into obscurity.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

and comb that poo poo you slovenly fucks

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Fallom posted:

hi folks i just remodeled my house. shiplap, subway tile, grey walls, luxury vinyl planks, and lovely shower with like half a glass door that just lets all the steam out

maybe one of those absolutely gigantic showers that's like a big square room with a showerhead dead in the center so you can feel open and exposed like you're showering in prison

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

catching up on last night's posts was maybe the best decision I'll make all month, might as well sleep off the rest of April

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

can not wait to get a metal roof and ductless AC

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

beard oil and beard salve can be helpful also you got to comb that shizz every so often to get the dead things out

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

WoodrowSkillson posted:

yes but no amount of washing and conditioning can prevent your skin from getting hosed up after 18 months of beard

it's just going to happen

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

NofrikinfuN posted:

I have hardwood floors, but the house was built in 1912. The previous owners ripped every stitch of carpet out but didn't refinish the floors, so the more heavily trafficked areas get kind of rough and splintery.

They also put carpet in the kitchen because they tore out the tile floor. (The previous tenants were trashy idiots.)

What I'm saying is, being a homeowner is not great.

My kitchen was remodeled in 2006 and hopefully I'll be dead before it's time to redo it

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

punchymcpunch posted:

gundam markers

the Girls und Panzer Anzio Battle OVA blu ray, actually.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
jesus christ lol

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

open concept is a must, gotta be able to see someone take a poo poo from all the way across the house

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
also using conditioner or shampoo on your beard can expressly gently caress your skin up for the same reason conditioner and shampoo can cause pimples around your hairline, the skin on your face is incredibly sensitive

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

lmao

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

baw posted:

i'd choose a pig over a techbro

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/981520205271748612

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

she needs an Adult Swim show

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

maybe trump is traveling to whatever MLK ceremony he’s attending today ?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

zegermans posted:

By The Firm? I remember liking that song, but not a whole lot.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Mirthless posted:

also using conditioner or shampoo on your beard can expressly gently caress your skin up for the same reason conditioner and shampoo can cause pimples around your hairline, the skin on your face is incredibly sensitive

I think you over estimate their chances.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Third World Reggin posted:

Hello I am a trade war

AMA

Are you as easy as they say :shehuck:

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
trump moved on that trade war like a bitch

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

gonna need another bowl of chili

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

baw posted:

i have never seen a carpeted bathroom and if i did i would flip my lid!

When growing up we moved into a house in 1989 that had both bathrooms carpeted in glorious 70's patterns. That lasted until about 1996 when my dad ripped it all out. Interestingly enough that house had all hardwood floors underneath the garish carpet.

My room also had a weird-rear end stucco finish to it, the 70's were a weird time.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Fallom posted:

open concept is a must, gotta be able to see someone take a poo poo from all the way across the house

i wonder how many marriages are going to end this decade because you can see window to window on both floors of the house and can never ever get away from your partner for even a moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

• Locked thread