Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Gah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i remember reading about that ghost busters game before it was finally released. that thing was an insane flop that killed like three different studios, and had akroyd and ramis super pumped that they were getting a chance to explore ghost busters lore that they didn't get to in the movies.

edit: it sold over a million copies, so i guess it wasn't a flop? weird. who the gently caress has even played that game?

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i played the demo and it was a decent cover shooter iirc.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

i remember reading about that ghost busters game before it was finally released. that thing was an insane flop that killed like three different studios, and had akroyd and ramis super pumped that they were getting a chance to explore ghost busters lore that they didn't get to in the movies.

edit: it sold over a million copies, so i guess it wasn't a flop? weird. who the gently caress has even played that game?

I heard it was actually pretty good.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
huh... i'm not going to play a cover shooter, but that's cool. great work dan and harold.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

That Ghostbusters game was actually pretty good, both in a "this is sort of like a Ghostbusters 3" way and "this reminds me of Luigi's Mansion" way.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

sector_corrector posted:

huh... i'm not going to play a cover shooter, but that's cool. great work dan and harold.

It's fairly average as a game, but it was nice to hear the Ghostbusters back together again doing Ghostbusters stuff.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

a million copies for a game with a reasonable budget is garbage. hitman absolution sold 4+million copies and square considered it a flop

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

i did

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone have my screenshot of a kid in Sopranos supposedly playing a non-SP Gameboy Advance in a poorly lit dining room,

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

a million copies for a game with a reasonable budget is garbage. hitman absolution sold 4+million copies and square considered it a flop

square is insane though and thinks every single game developed by a western studio should be doing cod numbers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pteretis
Nov 4, 2011

What in the world?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Post the video of Tony walking in on his son gaming and backing out of the room quietly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also Guerra playing Tomb Raider in Oz.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

in hindsight, Kevin Spacy (known Hollywood child groomer) owning a Vita should've been a red flag for us all

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

An imperial gunship appears over Noctis and the party, then slowly descends to the ground. They draw their weapons, ready for another brawl. The hatch opens, and out come dozens of soldiers, all holding Papa Johns pizzas. Cue music. Everyone shares pizza and laughs. Prompto takes many pictures: Ignis examining a container of Papa John's signature Garlic Sauce, Gladio lifting a stack of pizzas out of reach of the soldiers, but they're all laughing and being pals, Noctis throwing a piece of pizza into the air then teleporting to it, etc. Just a good time all around. Then Ardyn appears. Everything goes silent. Ardyn lifts his arms, revealing two ice-cold 2-liters of Pepsi ($3.99 additional).

Everyone laughs.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

if someone could clean up that ignis inset and make it an av that'd rule

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

cant wait to eat a pizza with all my friends

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

An imperial gunship appears over Noctis and the party, then slowly descends to the ground. They draw their weapons, ready for another brawl. The hatch opens, and out come dozens of soldiers, all holding Papa Johns pizzas. Cue music. Everyone shares pizza and laughs. Prompto takes many pictures: Ignis examining a container of Papa John's signature Garlic Sauce, Gladio lifting a stack of pizzas out of reach of the soldiers, but they're all laughing and being pals, Noctis throwing a piece of pizza into the air then teleporting to it, etc. Just a good time all around. Then Ardyn appears. Everything goes silent. Ardyn lifts his arms, revealing two ice-cold 2-liters of Pepsi ($3.99 additional).

Everyone laughs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHu9D8armIA

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7A5vMl_mdU Ooo little baby - Oooooooo! Hm! Oh shhitt... Hoochie Mama.... Mmmm!