Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Weird :wokeclap: sjw :wokeclap: libs :wokeclap: aren't :wokeclap: leftists :wokeclap:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

[extremely cartoonish Boris and Natasha accent] wery interesting, this one

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

has anyone got a link to a leftist melting down

i keep hearing about this but never actually see it

check my post history I am a leftist working for the FEDS through the transition. I am literally a prop in a lecture on fluid dynamics rn

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I believe in all my heart that the piss tape is real

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/981735217831514114

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

H.R. McMaster: "No one has been tougher on the break room donuts than this press secretary"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/981733423491543040

It's really loving hilarious how Trump appoints the most incompetent person possible for whatever position he is appointing for

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

drat, missed a good 10 pages.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

CODChimera posted:

drat, missed a good 10 pages.

Just like 2 pump Trump, the posts come quickly

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

In right to work states (like mine) you can be fired at the whim of your employer because they don't like the cut of your jib that day.
You have no guaranteed right to show up to work and expect to be let into the front door or make it through the work day.

You may be able to hire a lawyer and sue for unemployment claims, but, because the employer has near indiscriminate right to fire-at-will, good luck w/that.

also lol this is literally called "right to work".

ed: PS: Attempting to unionize or talking about it is a fire able offense.

And keep in mind political parties are not considered a protected group. Basically you can only get in trouble for firing based on sex, race, and age if they are over 40.

Hell in the 11th circuit (Alabama, Florida, Georgia) you are allowed to fire someone for being gay. You actually would get in possible legal trouble for calling a straight person "a fag" in the work place however saying "I'm firing you because you are fag" is okay in the eyes of the law in those three states.

Edit:The opening arguments podcast is amazing. Thanks for showing it to me thread.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Apr 5, 2018

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

piss tape israel posted:

It's really loving hilarious how Trump appoints the most incompetent person possible for whatever position he is appointing for

Each person is selected to destroy his or her department. Trump thrives on chaos, disorder, and looting.

O. Henry O-Face
Sep 16, 2009
:yikes:

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cosmik Slop posted:

Each person is selected to destroy his or her department. Trump thrives on chaos, disorder, and looting.

:capitalism:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bath Tubs posted:

Just like 2 pump Trump, the posts come quickly, LIKE A DOG.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

piss tape israel posted:

Not incompetent (well, they can be dumb, too, but), other than maybe Perry and Carson, but actively out to destroy what they're appointed to manage and protect, to serve the will of their evil masters. It's still a big lol, but in a different flavor.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
remember five years ago when the warlord running the epa was found unconscious and they had to bust down the door to get to him and nobody looked in to that?

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

piss tape israel posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakistocracy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

piss tape israel posted:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah I should have gone with "least qualified" instead of "incompetent"

RoboCop 3
Feb 5, 2018

Shwqa posted:

And keep in mind political parties are not considered a protected group. Basically you can only get in trouble for firing based on sex, race, and age if they are over 40.

Can we stop pretending that being a member of a “protected” group is any kind of protection in this shithole, garbage country? It’s always so ridiculous to me when someone here says, “You can’t fire me, because ____!” Bullshit. If you live in one of the 40+ states with unrestricted at will employment, they CAN and they WILL. Your boss wants to fire you because you’re not white? gently caress you, darkie, you’re fired. Have fun starving to pay for your kid’s asthma medication.

Oh, what’s that? You don’t think that’s legal and you’re thinking about suing us? Well, see, we didn’t fire you because of the color of your skin, we fired you because you weren’t meeting “standards” that we just made up and didn’t tell you about. You were “underperforming.”

You think that’s bullshit and still want to pursue legal action? That’s cool. We have the resources of an entire corporation to bring to bear and a team of full time lawyers, and you have... dick! Congratulations on learning the most important lesson of all in America: we are the corporations, we have the money, and that means we own your loving rear end.

Death to America.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
gently caress anybody who's anti-endangered species. How can you be that evil?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It goes
It goes
It goes
It goes
It goes
It goes
Guillotine
Yuh!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

RoboCop 3 posted:

Can we stop pretending that being a member of a “protected” group is any kind of protection in this shithole, garbage country? It’s always so ridiculous to me when someone here says, “You can’t fire me, because ____!” Bullshit. If you live in one of the 40+ states with unrestricted at will employment, they CAN and they WILL. Your boss wants to fire you because you’re not white? gently caress you, darkie, you’re fired.

My favorite that I've seen a few times usually involving an overbearing helicopter parent who makes a complaint: You're a teacher who posts a picture of you and other way-over 21 friends enjoying some beers at the local sports bar/pub/restaurant on your own time away from work onto your personal Facebook? You're fired.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Apr 5, 2018

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/981669823221559302

still rising :thumbsup:

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Jukebox Hero posted:

their god told them they own all the plants and animals

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Their god is is a rifle wrapped in a flag wearing a blonde wig and a t-shirt with a racist joke on it

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost

literally turn the A into an E and its the meme

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

I actually unironically believe half of the US population approves of Donald J. Trump's bigly actions. Strong papa retard showing the world what for.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

That face looks like the famous meme of the dog grinning on the staircase

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

smoobles posted:

That face looks like the famous meme of the dog grinning on the staircase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9W5GjEYKj8&t=18s

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

TulliusCicero posted:

I honestly think it's Roger Stone but I can't prove it

Dude has said in the past he interacts on 4chan, and he's just the right amount of old man computer smart and completely loving insane/retarded to do it

Troops to Border.
Clown Black Ops.
Private funds.
Raised how?
Troops @ Border does what?
Impact?
To who?
Hot Cuban Pussy.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

This reminds me of the simple days when people dunking on Ted Cruz is how we got most of our laughs
https://twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/981617343964041217

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

you're besmirching the good name of artie in this thread and i won't have it

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Jukebox Hero posted:

Fewer endangered animals limits the number of dick pills they can be ground down into, thereby reducing the Chinese PLA recruitment

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Still chuckling at Roger fuckin Stone the cuck fetishist and his poor wife and her big floppy pussy lips lol

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/StopTrump2020/status/981711581003370496

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

if only (right)

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Alan Smithee posted:

if only (right)

Whoever is under there would make a better president than Trump.

Let's see who President Easter Bunny really is!

Sp-Sp-Spicer-sama??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Whoever is under there would make a better president than Trump.

Let's see who President Easter Bunny really is!

Sp-Sp-Spicer-sama??

i never noticed dr brule on the left there