Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

A big clumsy piece of poo poo, the ultimate Dark Souls 2 weapon.

I didnt know you made a cameo in this game :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

make him look like butthead

I wish I could but I'm terrible at character creators.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

make him look like butthead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I wish I could but I'm terrible at character creators.

its really easy to make an awful monster but going for something specific is hard

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

extremebuff posted:

its really easy to make an awful monster but going for something specific is hard

git gud lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
in 3 and BB my guys i'm trying to make look like actual humans always look like benedict cumberbatch, which i dislike

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

A big clumsy piece of poo poo, the ultimate Dark Souls 2 weapon.

It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a big clumsy piece of poo poo, the ultimate Dark Souls 2 weapon.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Dongicus posted:

It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a big clumsy piece of poo poo, the ultimate Dark Souls 2 weapon.

hahaha

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Dongicus posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Dongicus posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dongicus posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was kind of a pain to do the first chalice with only a +1 weapon and low stats but it's worth it because now I have the scythe and the only dead bosses are bsb and fart dollar. It's gonna be fun, the moveset seems awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Fark Souls

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
I picked up Bloodborne the other day and it has its hooks in me. Can’t stop thinking about it.

Went with the threaded cane to start. The whip mode was good at first to deal with mobs but now I’m getting the hang of the charged up R2 and just took down the cleric beast. Only needed 20 blood vials. Gonna try the run to Father Gascoigne tonight.

I had only played Demons Souls and was playing all turtley with a spear and a shield. I love that BB encourages you to do the opposite and just get all up in everybody’s business. Very satisfying.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Enjoy one of my all time favorite games op.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

If you’re enjoying BB I strongly encourage getting the DLC, it’s the best of any of the souls games

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bloodborne owns

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I only have four monsters left to hunt in MHW before I can play it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

lmao

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

If you’re enjoying BB I strongly encourage getting the DLC, it’s the best of any of the souls games

Hell, it might be the best of any game

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I wish someone would buy me a bigger TV so I could play Bloodborne.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

BB is just excellent. i'd put it up there w/ some of the best games of all time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Speaking of BB I'm gonna stream some more in a little bit.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I wish someone would buy me a bigger TV so I could play Bloodborne.

just turn up the gamma and sit closer

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Panty Saluter posted:

just turn up the gamma and sit closer

It's a very small TV and I don't want to sit on the floor and hurt my rear end.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I have thought about getting an extension cord and moving the TV to the coffee table and sitting hunched on the couch squinting at the TV and playing Bloodborne still might do that

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

In Training posted:

Enjoy one of my all time favorite games op.

Says I have to have PS plus to play online though - what up with that? Is it just because it was the featured game?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Every game on PS4 requires plus to play online.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It's a very small TV and I don't want to sit on the floor and hurt my rear end.

get a cheap office chair imo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGdnd-lHmQU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh sweet I finally have video of this happening to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5czKSjWF7XU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p69dbQIjFrY&t=9320s

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

oh sweet I finally have video of this happening to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5czKSjWF7XU

this happened to me like 3 times in chalice dungeons lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The scythe is soooo loving sick btw. The charged r2 is this huge blow that knocks enemies to the ground but if you let it off before it's done charging it's a faster attack than r1, so you can just watch an enemy walk towards you and get ready to pounce. Also backdash+r1 does the gehrmann move where he hooks you towards him and it combos into r1 attacks which is fully sick. I love it.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

The scythe is soooo loving sick btw. The charged r2 is this huge blow that knocks enemies to the ground but if you let it off before it's done charging it's a faster attack than r1, so you can just watch an enemy walk towards you and get ready to pounce. Also backdash+r1 does the gehrmann move where he hooks you towards him and it combos into r1 attacks which is fully sick. I love it.

In 2h mode the L2 strikes combo up to 4 times with a sick animation that staggers almost everyone

folder
Oct 9, 2016

In Training posted:

The dodge + attack move has the best sound effect for me

folder
Oct 9, 2016
Streaming last night and although I'm on my 6th playthrough or so I'm still not comfortable with Father Gascoine... there are some bosses that you can be complacent about but he will never be one. What a loving game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I get excited for people when they play bloodborne for the first time. it's amazing