Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Meat and sweater meat, a match made in heaven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

#blessed #evian

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://i.imgur.com/qroxoME.mp4

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Can any goonnettes weigh in on her? I get the distinct impression she's the kind-of girl other girls hate for all her mugging.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Sayonara, Ohio.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Seems as good a solution as any.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

And not a minute too soon.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

It's decisions like this that show the robots know best. Who are we to argue?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Please let it happen while my shitheel of an uncle is there. #goodriddance #hegotplayedinthailand #blessed

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bogus Adventure posted:

Please let it happen while my shitheel of an uncle is there. #goodriddance #hegotplayedinthailand #blessed

okay you can't just say that and not elaborate

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Creamed Cormp posted:

The Press Association reports a man in the UK was diagnosed earlier this year with what is believed to be the first strain of gonorrhea to be resistant to the main antibiotic treatment. Public Health England says the man contracted this super-gonorrhea during a sexual encounter with a woman in Southeast Asia. His symptoms appeared about a month later, according to CNN. As is usual with gonorrhea, doctors attempted to treat it with the antibiotics azithromycin and ceftriaxone. Unusually, the antibiotics didn't work.

"This is the first time a case has displayed such high-level resistance to both of these drugs and to most other commonly used antibiotics," Dr. Gwenda Hughes with PHE says. The World Health Organization and the European Centres for Disease Control agree that it's a global first, the BBC reports. The man's antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea is a major concern for experts, who fear the STD becoming untreatable.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Creamed Cormp posted:

I'll give you the tl;dr version:

My piece of poo poo uncle is my mom's older brother, who made her life miserable growing up and enjoys hitting animals (like kicking dogs).

1) After separating from his wife, he was on a business trip to Thailand while in his 60s
2) He met a Thai golddigger who got him to buy her poo poo, like jewelry (understandable) and property (?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!1!111ONE)
3) He decided to move there and live with her because she didn't want to move to the US
4) Once his money dried up, she ditched his rear end
5) He moved back to the US, and is persona non grata with his kids and ex wife
6) Ohio was his home state before, so it's possible that he went back

Along the way, he fell into a septic tank in Thailand. So, karma, while you sure took your sweet time, at least you showed up before it was too late.

I wish I could tell you that he slept with a ladyboy, but I don't know for certain. However, we can pretend that he did for the tall tale version of this story.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Bogus Adventure posted:

Along the way, he fell into a septic tank in Thailand.

How does that happen? What are the steps following up to someone falling in a poo poo tank?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Kak posted:

How does that happen?

Not very carefully

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'll give you the tl;dr version:

My piece of poo poo uncle is my mom's older brother, who made her life miserable growing up and enjoys hitting animals (like kicking dogs).

1) After separating from his wife, he was on a business trip to Thailand while in his 60s
2) He met a Thai golddigger who got him to buy her poo poo, like jewelry (understandable) and property (?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!1!111ONE)
3) He decided to move there and live with her because she didn't want to move to the US
4) Once his money dried up, she ditched his rear end
5) He moved back to the US, and is persona non grata with his kids and ex wife
6) Ohio was his home state before, so it's possible that he went back

Along the way, he fell into a septic tank in Thailand. So, karma, while you sure took your sweet time, at least you showed up before it was too late.

I wish I could tell you that he slept with a ladyboy, but I don't know for certain. However, we can pretend that he did for the tall tale version of this story.

tbqh I had hoped it was just a funny ladyboy story, but that was way worse

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Kak posted:

How does that happen? What are the steps following up to someone falling in a poo poo tank?

Blue Train posted:

Not very carefully

Pretty much this. I think he was trying to fix something, and he fell in because he wasn't paying attention.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Creamed Cormp posted:

tbqh I had hoped it was just a funny ladyboy story, but that was way worse

He had it coming.

Let that be a lesson to goons everywhere. Thailand is not a place to go if you're looking for love.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kak posted:

I almost fell into a sewer in China. Luckily the hole was small and I am big.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm 99.9999% certain the artist who made this is doing this as a gag, and thus this is blessed parody:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

She's the kinda woman you take out for a few beers and then she ends up drinking you under the table.

You wake up in the morning with a deep feeling of satisfaction in the pit of your loins and roll over and see that charming mug.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

She's the kinda woman you take out for a few beers and then she ends up drinking you under the table.

You wake up in the morning with a deep feeling of satisfaction in the pit of your loins and roll over and see that charming mug.

Wow you get a commemorative mug?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

Wow you get a commemorative mug?

Probably not the only memento she leaves behind.... if you know what I mean.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

Probably not the only memento she leaves behind.... if you know what I mean.

Like, a badge? Neat!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

she gives you her medal if yo udo really well

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I'm the jump cut no one asked for

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Okay, that's pretty fuckin' cool

mind the walrus posted:

Can any goonnettes weigh in on her? I get the distinct impression she's the kind-of girl other girls hate for all her mugging.

God forbid people be comfortable with their bodies. smdh

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bogus Adventure posted:

God forbid people be comfortable with their bodies. smdh
I can point to a few recent pics in the Cursed Image thread that could change your mind

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
https://twitter.com/LENN0Z/status/980159162599575553

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

mind the walrus posted:

I can point to a few recent pics in the Cursed Image thread that could change your mind

Post 'em here. This thread is good for ironic #blessed postings, too.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bogus Adventure posted:

Post 'em here. This thread is good for ironic #blessed postings, too.
Uh, I don't think you want 'em, but I wasn't bluffing so:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2ESrAmlOI

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

mind the walrus posted:

Uh, I don't think you want 'em, but I wasn't bluffing so:

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://i.imgur.com/1i0n8sW.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/kOCg1PE.mp4

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
marry me

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i have the tallest crush on brienne of tarth gwen christie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Salty Josh posted:

smh