Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

DiggityDoink posted:

I figured they were things people were gonna put up their butt.

Oh I'm sure that some of them will end up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mcbexx posted:

Well, at least they are not those jade eggs sold by Gwyneth Paltrow for $66.00 that you put in your vagina to increase sexual energy.

You think a fifteen dollar acorn you hold to feel better is better than a jade egg you put in your vagina to feel better? You're crazy dude.

You can go pick an acorn up off the street and it'll work as well as the Thinking Egg, but you shouldn't put an egg you found on the street in your vagina

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

DiggityDoink posted:

You know drat well that they will.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

imo the funny is self-evident. They're like

Pine: how about some ferns, the well-known coniferous tree.
Brass: idk the inside of a brass instrument? Also oceanside cliffs
Howlite: uhhh mountain stream!!

thx for the heads-up, im gonna invest in paddy's Egg instead

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
How bout y'all stop giving yourselves giant swirlies every time GGB posts?

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 21:40 on Apr 6, 2018

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Guy Goodbody posted:

You think a fifteen dollar acorn you hold to feel better is better than a jade egg you put in your vagina to feel better? You're crazy dude.

You can go pick an acorn up off the street and it'll work as well as the Thinking Egg, but you shouldn't put an egg you found on the street in your vagina

To be fair, the goop egg says to boil it first, so I imagine we can hold the street egg to the same standards. But also I know nothing of the vagina and wouldn't know what is and is not safe to put up in there.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's a graphic from a Kickstarter for "Thinking Eggs" which are acorn-sized objects you hold in your hand to make you feel better. Fifteen dollars each, plus shipping.

Oh, right, you try and hold them in your vagina all day and it helps with ?????

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Diarrhea?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Pelvic shelf exercises help with peeing, not poop.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

DiggityDoink posted:

You figure correctly. But that's just because of something fits in an rear end, somebody will put it there.

My neighbor has a jade yoni egg. I know this because it almost fell out while she was talking to me and she had to explain why she moved strangely and said,"Oops." She overshares every time anyone talks to her.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

female therapist raises a good point. see how devastated bro is in the face of this simplest of solutions

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Barry Bluejeans posted:

female therapist raises a good point. see how devastated bro is in the face of this simplest of solutions

The point is that you can't pause a(n online) multiplayer game. The picture should specify that it's online.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Karate Bastard posted:

How bout y'all stop giving yourselves giant swirlies every time GGB posts?

Love means putting the controller or keyboard down and just eating a death or flubbing a raid or whatever. If you can't take the commitment, don't loving raid.

Edit: adding funny picture.

Aleph Null has a new favorite as of 22:09 on Apr 6, 2018

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

YOU CAN'T PAUSE IT

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Guy Goodbody posted:

You shouldn't put a jade egg you bought off the internet for $60 in your vagina, either.

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/dear-gwyneth-paltrow-im-a-gyn-and-your-vaginal-jade-eggs-are-a-bad-idea/

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

hawowanlawow posted:

YOU CAN'T PAUSE IT

If you can pause live TV, why can't you pause a multiplayer game? Get on that, Apple!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No you gotta go cold turkey from that poo poo no question about it. Find Christ.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

HBomb posted:

The point is that you can't pause a(n online) multiplayer game. The picture should specify that it's online.

That point is that it's a silly and misogynistic image that deserves to be roundly mocked.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I just don't know why they don't play splitscreen

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Okay, what's the last non-online multiplayer game you played?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

I'm going to get punched now, right?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Android Apocalypse posted:

Okay, what's the last non-online multiplayer game you played?

A Way Out, released March 23 2018

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's a graphic from a Kickstarter for "Thinking Eggs" which are acorn-sized objects you hold in your hand to make you feel better. Fifteen dollars each, plus shipping.

I was kind of into the brass one until I realized I was picturing them 8 times too big.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

The Moon Monster posted:

I was kind of into the brass one until I realized I was picturing them 8 times too big.

Could you sell real estate with those?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bored posted:

You figure correctly. But that's just because of something fits in an rear end, somebody will put it there.

My neighbor has a jade yoni egg. I know this because it almost fell out while she was talking to me and she had to explain why she moved strangely and said,"Oops." She overshares every time anyone talks to her.

Listen, if a man has to do a weird little dance it's because his balls have glued themselves to their body in a weird way and you just don't bring it up. It's only fair we extend the same courtesy to women and for that matter everyone.

If someone has to do a squat dance that's between their underpants and God.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/HonorableThief/status/981410164224950272

https://twitter.com/dhm/status/980469082930798592

The Moon Monster posted:

You don't have to prove anything to anyone, friend, go easy on your butt.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

imo they were playing a game together but also theyre both idiots

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I'd totally parsed that image as being:

1. The girl is upset that her boyfriend won't pay attention to her and just stares at his game all day
2. It is actually a local multiplayer game and he's playing it in the hope that she will come and join him and that they can have an entertaining, bonding gaming experience together
3. The therapist suggests, entirely reasonably, that he pause it so that he explain this to them
4. Despite everything he's just said, the idea of pausing a video game is beyond the pale to him and he holds his head in shock that someone might even suggest that.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Phanatic posted:

Could you sell real estate with those?

Who needs eggs when you have St. Joseph buried in your back yard

Seriously. If you're having trouble selling your house what you're supposed to do is buy that thing and say a prayer as you bury it in your back yard.

We sell them at my store. People actually buy them. They're 12 bucks a pop.

Garrand has a new favorite as of 23:35 on Apr 6, 2018

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
That's getting 'buried' in the 'back yard' for sure

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

HBomb posted:

Are you bomber guy? I didn't appreciate your April fool's video, sir!

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Are you bomber guy? I didn't appreciate your April fool's video, sir!

HBomberguy is just HBomberguy. I don't think he really posts on the forums much nowadays either.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Aka what could be your reset password?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

p sure you have like 3-4 teachers in first grade :confused:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bitch you better believe she a laureate of Kthlpraoghghthlp, class of Nyarlathotep.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Garrand posted:

Who needs eggs when you have St. Joseph buried in your back yard

Seriously. If you're having trouble selling your house what you're supposed to do is buy that thing and say a prayer as you bury it in your back yard.

We sell them at my store. People actually buy them. They're 12 bucks a pop.

What if you have a townhouse or an apartment? Do you just kinda awkwardly hide it somewhere?

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

My first grade teacher was named Mrs. Kish and the only reason I remember that was because she smashed through a guardrail on a bridge during the winter and died and the principle of the school taught us for the rest of the school year :smith:

Thanks Resource Ranch Teaching Community for reminding me of the good old days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Krankenstyle posted:

p sure you have like 3-4 teachers in first grade :confused:

Depends where you grew up. I only had one who taught everything because my class was only like 10 kids.