Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
BB is the greatest game of all time and the first time through its awesome how the game starts as you runnin around killing monsters and zombie dudes and turns into real horror poo poo by the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

BB is the greatest game of all time and the first time through its awesome how the game starts as you runnin around killing monsters and zombie dudes and turns into real horror poo poo by the end

The first time you see a amygdala :discourse:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive always loved how the story makes an abrupt hard turn into cosmic horror and Im so glad I didnt know anything going into it the first time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Speaking of B.B. I'll be streaming more in a second. https://www.twitch.tv/in_training

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

extremebuff posted:

ive always loved how the story makes an abrupt hard turn into cosmic horror and Im so glad I didnt know anything going into it the first time

Ah... haha, drat. That sounds crazy, it’s cool that nobody spoiled it for you

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Speaking of B.B. I'll be streaming more in a second. https://www.twitch.tv/in_training

if you made your guy look like butthead you could invite viewers by saying "come to butthead"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

- me describing kirby games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlatantPuzzledEagleOneHand

net cafe scandal posted:

the same 6 people have been bumping this thread for months

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://clips.twitch.tv/SeductiveFantasticBorkBibleThump

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ty to everyone who helped me initiate the micolash poison dance, it was awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

in the game Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom there's a common item you find called Classic Cabbage and every time I pick one up I say it in the wormskull "classic bob" voice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

if you made your guy look like butthead you could invite viewers by saying "come to butthead"

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

in the game Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom there's a common item you find called Classic Cabbage and every time I pick one up I say it in the wormskull "classic bob" voice

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

In Training posted:

Every game on PS4 requires plus to play online.

Nice. That’s not lame at all. I love buying a console and a game and paying for internet and then paying another monthly fee to use all of those things together.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

what other news from 2013 are you upset about

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

PS+ justified itself this year because now I never have to get off the couch and put my Bloodborne disc in the console again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Maestro posted:

Nice. That’s not lame at all. I love buying a console and a game and paying for internet and then paying another monthly fee to use all of those things together.
It's $5 a month and you get free games, if you're using your PS4 enough to be playing games online with it then just pay the stupid fee.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if you paid it last month you woulda got bloodborne for free

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The vileblood throne might be my favorite room in Souls

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

PS+ justified itself this year because now I never have to get off the couch and put my Bloodborne disc in the console again.

why did you ever take it out

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

why did you ever take it out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Going to stream some more Bloodborne in a bit until the splatfest starts. In upper cathedral ward and then the dlc unless I die to ebrietas a million times like usual.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Started playing today. Everything is so scary.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Started playing today. Everything is so scary.

headphones?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Beats by Dre. What else u wanna know.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

The vileblood throne might be my favorite room in Souls

it's fully sick. i wish the cut vileblood content had gotten put in at some point, but alas.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Going to stream some more Bloodborne in a bit until the splatfest starts. In upper cathedral ward and then the dlc unless I die to ebrietas a million times like usual.

when's splatfest?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In 20 minutes. Also gently caress ebrietas.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I got Simon's Bowblade early on my latest run, it kinda trivializes her and alot of the big bosses, but its a pretty sweet rear end weapon.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
having a ranged option with decent damage does change the game around a lot. it's easier, but i like it better because it's more fun.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think i like pvp more than most people here, and jesus christ the pvp in DS3 is especially miserable, even beyond phantom chain summoning.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Beats by Dre. What else u wanna know.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is there any way to keep audio from occasionally skipping when you’re using headphones with the PS4 controller?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Is there any way to keep audio from occasionally skipping when you’re using headphones with the PS4 controller?

ive never had that problem .. maybe theres some dust in the jack or something.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

net cafe scandal posted:

faraday cage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Dunno. It happens to me too sometimes