Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.twitch.tv/bn03 more sotfs, just reached the undead crypt which is my favorite level probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Is there any way to keep audio from occasionally skipping when you’re using headphones with the PS4 controller?

i had a problem like that on the PC, and it was because my bluetooth speaker was also acting as a mic. so maybe if your headset is micced, then it might be causing problems?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm out of bb shape cause I keep dying to mergo wet nurse. my dodge timing is incredibly bad right now

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

nm beat her after a few tries but now Laurence is destroying me. he's the only boss I need to beat this game before gherman

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got summoned for a 4-man against Velstadt, was really hoping we'd get double invaded but we just slaughtered everything instead

the dragon aerie is so drat cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've reached Ludwig and now it's time to really test how well I remember this game

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

I've reached Ludwig and now it's time to really test how well I remember this game

good luck gamer

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

[wretched screaming]

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
at some point i'd like to beat ludwig while letting the little blood skeleton molded into the floor stay alive, but i've yet to do that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The second phase gave me some trouble until I remembered you don't really need to roll pst most moves, you can just walk around him.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whBhbQTctIc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all the dlc fights are so good i wish bb had ascetics so i could just push reset on them all

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

im gonna make this noise when I finally beat Laurence. I think im making him harder than he is.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was getting a lot of hits using the bells too, lots of people summon for laurence and kos. no hits for maria/failures though

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm getting hits for Laurence, just takes a little bit of time.

this will be the time, I just know it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its nice that SOTFS' sound keeps playing in the back, and the controller vibrates if you're summoned/invaded, so you can just have it going in the back while you wait on either and do other poo poo

they removed this in dark souls 3 for some reason

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm trying to decide whether i want to level up my DS3 character so i can actually start having fun with sorceries and being a hollow, or if i want to try and do PVP / co-op at the cathedral.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat Maria without parrying her like I usually do and man that's such a fun fight

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i have 30 red cracked orbs sitting around and later on im gonna burn em all in the crypt and stream that lol that level is awesome. aerie and the sanctum are fun to invade too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I reached kos and I'll probably stream it later after dinner

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I always liked how they managed to make Ludwig still look human when he holds the moonlight sword up to his face in the cutscene.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Doing the DLC blind & being surprised by ludwig is still one of my best gaming memories

folder
Oct 9, 2016

sector_corrector posted:

[wretched screaming]

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

I beat Maria without parrying her like I usually do and man that's such a fun fight

I think one on one is the way to do that fight. it wouldn't be as fun Co op IMO

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Doing the DLC blind & being surprised by ludwig is still one of my best gaming memories

he has that great boss progression of "i don't understand how i will ever beat this" to now understanding his entire move-set.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I gave up on bloodborne dlc for a year cause I couldn't beat Ludwig :(

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I think one on one is the way to do that fight. it wouldn't be as fun Co op IMO

cooping in bloodborne in my opinion makes bosses less fun. it actually makes some of them far more dangerous because you cant bait and/or predict behavior

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

cooping in bloodborne in my opinion makes bosses less fun. it actually makes some of them far more dangerous because you cant bait and/or predict behavior

yeah, most of the late game NPC phantoms almost seem like traps, since they do piddling damage and effectively just make the boss beefier and more unpredictable

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Killed the first two bosses. Starting to wonder if I’m even one of the good guys..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Also some sort of weird cosmic horror event happened near church, but thanks to our resident game guru Bob I was completely prepared for it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

one thing i miss from BB is the bell system, its so much better than having to worry about how visible your signs are to other players. and then in DS3 they went back to soapstones lol

net cafe scandal posted:

Also some sort of weird cosmic horror event happened near church, but thanks to our resident game guru Bob I was completely prepared for it.

glad to be of help.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im gonna make this noise when I finally beat Laurence. I think im making him harder than he is.

nah he's pretty tough. hes the one fight i usually skip on a run now, i fuckin hate that fight lol

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkF6buGVvyM

ps4 pro is looking rly decent. lots of nice changes even if none are major. kinda thinking i will stick with pc because my ps4 is networked over wireless and id rather not co-op over that

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

im so sorry someone spoiled the game thats been out for 4 years or w.e.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Shut up you smelly, tiny, little loving retarded queer. You are small, and, in proportion, your gay stupid balls are small. And they probably smell bad, but that's just because you have bad hygiene. gently caress off.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I gave up on bloodborne dlc for a year cause I couldn't beat Ludwig :(

Literally this

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

It was something that, I personally, would have put in spoiler tags.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

it's literally the only game spoiler worth protecting.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Shut up you smelly, tiny, little loving retarded queer. You are small, and, in proportion, your gay stupid balls are small. And they probably smell bad, but that's just because you have bad hygiene. gently caress off.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's literally the only game spoiler worth protecting.

apologies to ncs. the final boss and dlc bosses have been discussed a lot here already so I got too comfy.

speaking of which I just remembered the secret laurence fight I didn't do, gonna go fight super fire amelia and probably start NG+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

lmfao

apologies to ncs. the final boss and dlc bosses have been discussed a lot here already so I got too comfy.

speaking of which I just remembered the secret laurence fight I didn't do, gonna go fight super fire amelia and probably start NG+

THats the only boss I dont really like, but godspeed. I just finished up the NG final bosses this morning and just have kos left. Ill probably stream it after wrestlemania when im tired and drunk.