Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol if you think i paid attention to a single cutscene in that game. that sidekick character is total poo poo though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

if it makes you feel any better i already wrote the game off within the first 5 mins when it introduces junkrat gollum jar jar binks

"Meesa see car parts over there, lessa bash dem good!!"

hormelchili: Oh my god the writing is fantastic in this game.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Monster Hunter World, gonna beat up bazel.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

okay i got to the first big arena fight and an unseen enemy throwing molotovs with 100% accuracy from 10 miles away killed me. Load last save? I'm good. Mad Max sucks.
It's so bad

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I watched the trailer and it’s revolting.. just totally derivative in every way.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

not sure what to play today, maybe bloodborne

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

not sure what to play today, maybe bloodborne

I'll be playing the old hunters today. And Splatoon to teach Soccer Queen.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

if it makes you feel any better i already wrote the game off within the first 5 mins when it introduces junkrat gollum jar jar binks

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Trackmania Turbo since it's the plus game this month. I used to play the free pc version years ago and Turbo looks so nice! I'm glad I can pop this in and gently caress around with new trackmania courses again

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Trackmania Turbo since it's the plus game this month. I used to play the free pc version years ago and Turbo looks so nice! I'm glad I can pop this in and gently caress around with new trackmania courses again
I don't like that it doesn't tell you anything about its mechanics, but it is really fun. I just stopped trying to get golds.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The way to play is to hop into the most populated German server and see what courses pop up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I used to play Canyon years and years ago when it was just 1 car type so seeing it fully fleshed out with various cars/terrain is v cool. A meatboyesque take on the car genre.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

There's a really big free content update coming soon with like a new secret floor and new bosses and room layouts and over 100 items and a bunch of synergies added to existing items but it's not out just yet. When the Switch version launched it got a few of the balance changes from the upcoming update early (shops are more useful, you earn more money, more keys drop, there's a new type of ammo drop that partially refills every gun in your inventory, some other good poo poo) and they're great changes but they won't be coming to other platforms until the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns update drops everywhere. I think they're demoing it in full at PAX right now though so it should be close to release

they should make the movement speed faster and also make the game not boring ahaha

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Trackmania Turbo is fun. My weekend is super busy so I don’t know if I’ll get to play anything but if I do it’ll be NNK2. It’s a lot of fun. I want to start Yakuza Kiwami too

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A meatboyesque take on the car genre.

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I finished ff15 and I'm emotional

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't like that it doesn't tell you anything about its mechanics, but it is really fun. I just stopped trying to get golds.

You reach a point where you can't progress any further without getting golds on most stages up to that point iirc which is kind of a bummer. I really liked the game but I just couldn't get that good at it . Online is fun and insane though

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Gonna play more BOTW on the plane. What a sick game. I just learned the truth about the old man and I hope he's not gone for good, because he's my favorite character in the game so far.

Also even though it's kind of dumb, being in Paris made me want to play Rhythm Thief again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I finished ff15 and I'm emotional

drat good ending

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

blitzball pwns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hornet has a voice that’s kind of like if Late 90s Vince McMahon butt hosed Andrew dice clay.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
trackmania ftw i was so sad when they started forcing you to spectate every 3 races in the free trackmania thankfully i was gifted TM2 stadium

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
minit was really fun

even though it's way too short for 10 dollars, it's still a very good game

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Still binging on stardew. Im finally in year two and only have the bulletin board bundles left to go. Im going to consider the playthrough finished when granddad tells me my farm owns

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Control Volume posted:

Still binging on stardew. Im finally in year two and only have the bulletin board bundles left to go. Im going to consider the playthrough finished when granddad tells me my farm owns

have you powered yourself into ancient fruit wine powered post-scarcity yet

that was the moment i called it a done deal, 'round summer year 3 when i sold my first aged bottle

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

i really really want to play that life sim game from the 3ds, whatever that was called, the one with a million professions. would rather have it on switch though

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Ciaphas posted:

i really really want to play that life sim game from the 3ds, whatever that was called, the one with a million professions. would rather have it on switch though

Fantasy Life

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i did most of the bb dlc for the first time tonight.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i did most of the bb dlc for the first time tonight.

Nice, it’s very good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's great, the weapons are cool too but I still think using a giant wagon wheel to kill everything is unparalleled

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

You should try the Whirligig Saw, it is extremely awesome

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the backstep to heavy attack of the whirligig is loving amazing

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

yeah that's the one. after how much i adored stardew valley i feel like fantasy life would have sucked me dry

but alas, even portable switch is kinda annoying to my eyes and that thing is giant compared to the 3dsxl even :(

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Ciaphas posted:

I was really disappointed with this for what it's worth. Some of the sidequests and stuff related to them were cool but all the different professions basically amount to identical button-pressing mini games and I went in expecting a lot more variety. I think it's got an expansion that enabled a co-op mode and the game would probably be a lot more fun that way, I bet.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got to the last level of run saber which i was happy with since it was like the second time i had played it

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

steaming cup of coffee and bloodborne to start the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fantasy Life is super charming and fun even if the gameplay is basic and repetitive