Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

bigis posted:

If you say anything other than sausage sizzle you’re a Neanderthal, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Urcher posted:

A chip butty is a sandwich.

A sausage sandwich is not a sandwich, even though it has sandwich in the name.

Unless it has two bits of bread and either a split sausage or two sausages

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
the sausage sizzle is the event, though, not the product.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
what if your bread is a bit dry and splits in half when you wrap it around the sausage

Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

The Before Times posted:

what if your bread is a bit dry and splits in half when you wrap it around the sausage

Then you should talk to your GP

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

The Before Times posted:

then you should probably see a doctor

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Birdstrike posted:

Too slow, scrub

Urcher
Jun 16, 2006

Birdstrike posted:

:hfive:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Urcher posted:

Then you should talk to your GP

:supaburn:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CrazyTolradi posted:

Too slow, scrub

the rest of us don’t need to know your test results

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Literal quote from a Greens councillor to my mate who is an investor relations guy

XXXXXXXX: “what we need is a high profile celebrity candidate to come in and run against Ged. Can you think of any high profile non profit ceo types who support the Greens who we could tap?”

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

The Before Times posted:

Got to have a hot and moist sausage to avoid that, mate

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

JBP posted:

Literal quote from a Greens councillor to my mate who is an investor relations guy

XXXXXXXX: “what we need is a high profile celebrity candidate to come in and run against Ged. Can you think of any high profile non profit ceo types who support the Greens who we could tap?”

What in the actual gently caress.

What about Alex Bhathal? 7th times the charm, right?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
She is organising against Bhathal who treats the staff and members badly allegedly.

E: also registered a lengthy complaint about Bhathal leaning on her doctor husband so she can focus on stacking the branch lmao

JBP fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Apr 8, 2018

bigis
Jun 21, 2006

Jonah Galtberg posted:

New Huw Parkinson ownage video? Nah let's spend 45791237012398072543 posts talking about food

C’mon auspol here’s the link again.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-08/turnbullnator-30-judgement-day/9631082?pfmredir=sm

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013

This video is extremely good!

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood
If you put a second piece of bread onto the sausage on bread it's called a banga sanga. What is this borgie poo poo itt

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

JBP posted:

Peter Garret again?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

GoldStandardConure posted:

Peter Garret again?

First pink batts, now green???

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Geds Are Burning

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

JBP posted:

"What we need is a cross between Captain Planet and Bruce Wayne with the powers and resources of both, anyone know someone like that?"

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

bell jar posted:

Geds Are Burning

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

bell jar posted:

Geds Are Burning

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Title at the end needed work. "Newspoll Day" for starters

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

JBP posted:

:hmbol:

Also isn't the result of the redistribution that Batman is (very slightly) even more Labor friendly? Honestly if I was Bhathal I'd be pretty tempted to say "gently caress this" and take my ball and go home at this point. I don't see how the in-fighting gets resolved without a new candidate, and while the in-fighting is still a factor, she's never going to win the seat.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
newspoll soon.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Gentleman Baller posted:

This video is extremely good!

Agreed.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

When stalker

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Anidav posted:

When stalker

When the ghost that votes reveals it to us.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
news poll 30 will have the LNP either ahead by the barest margins, or equal, and then every following news poll will have them losing, causing everyone in the coalition to scream "IT WASN'T THIRTY IN A ROW"

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

interesting that the capitalist imperialists at google share your opinion isn't it comrade

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BBJoey posted:

interesting that the capitalist imperialists at google share your opinion isn't it comrade

let’s sacrifice him to our god!

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

BBJoey posted:

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I'm going to have a shower and wash my rear end. When I get back, I expect the Newspoll results.

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011
I'm ready and waiting for absolutely nothing to happen tomorrow

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
If tony literally isn’t PM tomorrow I’m gonna be mad

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Newspoll will be late because this week it was conducted entirely by Nonviolent J.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

bigis posted:

If Kazuma Kiryu literally isn’t PM tomorrow I’m gonna be mad

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

trust me, motherfucker knows real estate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay