Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do not underestimate my good friend monkey (monkey is not the ape)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boron_the_Moron
Apr 28, 2013

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Besides Maya, only Layla and Lo-kai are the most prominent.
Also the best of the pursuers that arent the massive baby.

Have we actually seen the giant baby do anything? It keeps popping up in crowd shots and the like, but I can't remember seeing it actually beating the snot out of anyone.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Boron_the_Moron posted:

Have we actually seen the giant baby do anything? It keeps popping up in crowd shots and the like, but I can't remember seeing it actually beating the snot out of anyone.

No one wants to actually harm their coolest battering ram

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Uh remember when he Kool Aid Man'd through a wall and picked up the bird guy like he was a rattle?

I think that qualifies as him doing something.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

update delayed until tomorrow

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/982051825221361664

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Boron_the_Moron posted:

It did eat a cannibal elf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGIneP2UHM0

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

KSBD is funny because for most comics when they announce a delay I think 'eh, that's irritating'. But when he does it I go 'Oh this is going to be so amazing, holy poo poo yes'

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Ashcans posted:

KSBD is funny because for most comics when they announce a delay I think 'eh, that's irritating'. But when he does it I go 'Oh this is going to be so amazing, holy poo poo yes'

And now we wait for the patreon followers to get their preview and post to drive up the hype further

bitprophet
Jul 22, 2004
Taco Defender

Archenteron posted:

And now we wait for the patreon followers to get their preview and post to drive up the hype further

Thanks for the reminder that I'm a patron! Preview looks good. :getin:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Archenteron posted:

We got that yesterday. Preview looking appropriately hype

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-10-125/

:siren: There it is for the rest of us.

Hah! I just realized that Mottom's fortress goes in horizontal and emerges vertical in the weird geometry of the vault.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Every page of this comic rules completely.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I could see this move so naturally it’s incredible. It’s a pity no animation studio would ever tackle this.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

shirts and skins posted:

Hah! I just realized that Mottom's fortress goes in horizontal and emerges vertical in the weird geometry of the vault.

grandpa no :(

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTnuw77_vzw

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

shirts and skins posted:

Her fortress already is a burning wreck on the ground. That appears to be a Doomfleet of airships coming in through the hole. :ohdear:

...which also is probably a good entry method for The Pursuers :black101:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Archenteron posted:

Her fortress already is a burning wreck on the ground. That appears to be a Doomfleet of airships coming in through the hole. :ohdear:

...which also is probably a good entry method for The Pursuers :black101:

Yeah, and the hole is vertical, while the ship entered from the outside horizontal. It flipped sideways on the transfer before slamming down to the vault floor.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nah i think it was horizontal the whole time

i wonder how the people in the fleet behind mottom feel about having front-row seats to the start of the second universal war

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Tollymain posted:

Yeah, here it's coming in largely horizontal, if off-level, as also here. I'm not sure just what's up with the hole, but the city came in horizontal.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a large part of the hole looks like the shockwave from the hit and also the subsequent loss of support

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

grandpa YES!! :unsmigghh:

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Poor Grandpa Dragon :( Someone tell me Grandpa Dragon is going to be okay, please? :(

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he will have been the most ancient of his kind to ever exist

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
obviously he's gonna join Alice's cohort as her loyal steed after his mind collapses in on itself due to late stage Alzheimers and from being forced into such a wild change all at once

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Tollymain posted:

i wonder how the people in the fleet behind mottom feel about having front-row seats to the start of the second universal war

1. they get to loot Yre if they survive
2. the queen is in a PERISH-y mood these days
3. the second any one of the carrion lords shows weakness to one of the others, they will IMMEDIATELY pounce on the unbeliever to curry the queen's favor.

after all. she's not gonna live forever. and whoever's got the biggest fleet at the end of her crusade has a future with GLORY written large across it.

they are probably quite pumped about the situation, aside from the knowledge of impending death

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

mammon is going to go SSJ just wait

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

You know I'm not surprised Mammon and Mottom usually got on before this (although ofc Mammon's memory is suspect) just because Mammon wasn't going to care to get in Mottom's way and probably vice versa.

Of course now that Mottom's dying that goes right out the loving window.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkS0cKtBPEE

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
None of these events would be a problem if Allison hadn't come to terms with her ambition and was still in bad rear end mode. She could have roughed up 000001 to find out where Zaid was, punched Mottom in the face and teleported through Mammon's new window to avoid the pursuers.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Diogines posted:

Poor Grandpa Dragon :( Someone tell me Grandpa Dragon is going to be okay, please? :(

grandpa dragon will be sitting down for some kvetching and dirty martinis over bezique with nadia

do not worry about our beloved grandpa dragon dog

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

None of these events would be a problem if Allison hadn't come to terms with her ambition and was still in bad rear end mode. She could have roughed up 000001 to find out where Zaid was, punched Mottom in the face and teleported through Mammon's new window to avoid the pursuers.

Yeah and she probably would have killed her new blue girlfriend too, so that is no good

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

Yeah and she probably would have killed her new blue girlfriend it's complicated too, so that is no good

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
It is certainly true that if Alison was willing to just slaughter everyone, thing would be less complicated.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Also she might have killed grandpa dragon :ohdear:

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

The Grand Dragon erupting out to protect his vault would be a death of sorts.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Boy I sure hope those small children survive!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Help
I am starting to care too much about Grandpa Dragon and the inescapability of violence decrees he must die

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Godzilla the gently caress out, Grandpa.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Sometimes you just gotta let the old dog go and put him out of his suffering. A last day of fun to relive his glory days and then a trip to the clinic.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

From reddit: