Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I was watching some dumb YouTube listicle about characters that revitalised shows and it made a very good point that Frankie is basically a stand in for the viewer pointing out how ridiculously contrived the show had gotten trying to recapture the joy of the first few seasons and it made it feel a lot more grounded which it desperately needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wank
Apr 26, 2008

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I really wanted to make fun of you for this bc it’s super autistic but then I realised I’ve actually done this more than once while tripping

If I’m getting ice creams with my missus and if there isn’t a two for $x deal no ice cream will be bought. I will only buy on sale ice cream from a servo. Usually it’s magnums at 2 for $6. I think that deal must be over a decade strong now, will be dark times when it goes above $6. Mate, I genuinely miss going to servos while tripping or coming down off pingers at 7am.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Wank posted:

If I’m getting ice creams with my missus and if there isn’t a two for $x deal no ice cream will be bought. I will only buy on sale ice cream from a servo. Usually it’s magnums at 2 for $6. I think that deal must be over a decade strong now, will be dark times when it goes above $6. Mate, I genuinely miss going to servos while tripping or coming down off pingers at 7am.

Perfect username/post combo. :golfclap:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Keith David is great in rick and morty, pitch black, and community.

Frankie was great too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PngPQluO1jI

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Apr 8, 2018

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

it's in the mighty hands of steel
Fun Shoe

Android Blues posted:

Community S6 is probably the best season for me. Frankie and Elroy are sterling additions to the cast, the heartfelt character moments are more consistently good than in other seasons, and it's still really really funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAIJD5OA4y0

I see your that and raise you one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PngPQluO1jI.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

prefect posted:

For people interested in learning more about Australia, I'm told this series of videos is very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHQRZXM-4xI

My mum has said she would legit eat the Lambington. Also "a recent survey showed 30% of Aussies are casual racists. This means the other 70% are full time".

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

Baronjutter posted:

Keith David is great in rick and morty, pitch black, and community.

Frankie was great too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PngPQluO1jI

And Requiem for a Dream! It ain't out for air :heysexy:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

And mother fuckin They Live and The Thing

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
It's weird because Community fell on its face twice before with bringing in new cast members with Michael K Williams and that dude who played Mike on Breaking Bad. And then all of a sudden Keith David and Paget Brewster are loving killing it.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Have you all seen the Roiland clip from the Seth Rogen Netflix special?

:nws:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/247883939

Its loving out there.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Vintersorg posted:

Its loving out there.

Seth Rogan having to go out and face the music for that one is a good kicker too.

"Sorry I let that happen, huge room full of donors"

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Vintersorg posted:

Its loving out there.

:lmbo:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

PostNouveau posted:

Seth Rogan having to go out and face the music for that one is a good kicker too.

"Sorry I let that happen, huge room full of donors"

:five:

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

Its loving out there.
LMFAO HOLY poo poo

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

crazy cloud posted:

um, hello. clarissa explains it all, all that, ren & stimpy, are you afraid of the dark
That Snick lineup never happened. You've confused All That with Roundhouse.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
As soon as they said "seth rogan is responsible for everything we do from here on out" you knew it was going to be horrible

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Justin is doing what I did in my high school film class when I thought the assignment was bullshit. Make something horrible and gross.

Owns.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
that was great and very funny

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

bring back old gbs posted:

As soon as they said "seth rogan is responsible for everything we do from here on out" you knew it was going to be horrible

Man, as soon as you know it's Justin without Harmon or a network to reign him in at all you will know it's going to be something like this or much much worse.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

That's it, I want a season of Bushworld Adventures or a Michael Cusack equivalent of Brad Neely's Hangin' Scorpio Peepio Dumb Fuckin' Animated Short Skit Thing I Never Watched.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

That's it, I want a season of Bushworld Adventures or a Michael Cusack equivalent of Brad Neely's Hangin' Scorpio Peepio Dumb Fuckin' Animated Short Skit Thing I Never Watched.

Seriously, Bushworld Adventures was so drat good. I still find myself occasionally quoting dialogue from it. OH NO. HIS DEMENCHA'S PLAYING UP. UNCLE BARRY'S GOT DEMENCHAAAA.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Seriously, Bushworld Adventures was so drat good. I still find myself occasionally quoting dialogue from it. OH NO. HIS DEMENCHA'S PLAYING UP. UNCLE BARRY'S GOT DEMENCHAAAA.

"Gula gula gula gula gula gula gula gula"

"Aw yeah?"

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Vintersorg posted:

Its loving out there.

content is now unavailable

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Hemingway To Go! posted:

content is now unavailable

Here's a play by play:

Seth Rogen says "here's a video from Justin Roiland"

The video plays and it's the charity brothers, one brother is Char, the other brother is Ity. They say they are going to play a clip from one of their videos from 1998 called "The Apple Caper". They cut to a title card for the video, but then it cuts to a home video of the two brothers naked in a bedroom swinging their dicks around. Char swings his dick up and down. Ity swings his dick back and forth. Then Ity decides to show everyone how nasty he can be so he runs up to the camera, turns around and then takes a poo poo. It cuts back to the Charity brothers and they talk about how they've never seen that video and they don't know what it is and it definitely wasn't them and these days you can fake anything so it could be CG or something.

The video ends and it's back to Seth Rogen who says "wow that was something."

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

No it ends with him saying “that makes me so happy.”

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

unfiltered roiland is not for everyone, and that video was 100% pure unfiltered roiland

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Unfiltered roiland is just a scat fetishist that does funny voices.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

"Aw yeah?"

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

"Aw yeah?"

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

That one's also great, it's snuck in for not even 1 second, but it's a treat if you catch it.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

CBJSprague24 posted:

Is Bushworld Adventures his first bit of TV work? Because given that poo poo Australian Archer clone Netflix commissioned he should absolutely have work.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Toalpaz posted:

It's so much worse than that

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

You've stabbed me. And now you're loving the stab hole.

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

So has anyone found a mirror for that animation yet? I think I want to watch it again ... and again

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

So is this a problem or something?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You can tell Roiland is a scat fetishist because he's always hanging out with a big pile of poo poo

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

FactsAreUseless posted:

You can tell Roiland is a scat fetishist because he's always hanging out with a big pile of poo poo

Wowwwwwwww :boom:

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Every time I watch Bushworld Adventures it gets funnier. Lol that a lot of R&M fans’ first reaction was to rage over it.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Haha, yeah, at first I was trying to spread it among my friends as a "haha! look at the new rick and morty! GOTCHA!" but the more I've seen it in the process, the more I've grown to love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Every time I watch Bushworld Adventures it gets funnier. Lol that a lot of R&M fans’ first reaction was to rage over it.

My wife didn't care for it at all but like, isn't mad at it exists. Why are "the fans" raging at it?