Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

CHARIZARD used SMOKESCREEN
It doesn't affect GEORDI THE BLASTOISE!

ERROR. NO HUMOROUS COMMENTARY. SEEKING: LOYAL CHAMPIONS. FOUND. GENERATING

I.......live....again!
HOLY poo poo YO da FUK was with that BOAT EXPLOSION man holy poo poo AM I HUNGRY
About goddamn time! I was the champion of season !@*&^#ing SEVEN and you're just now giving me a chance to commentate? You let the @*&$^#*ing slice of bread commentate for GODSAKE man!

ANALYSIS: BROLY TRAITOR. CORRELATION: FRIEZA LIKELY TRAITOR. EXECUTION COMPLIED WITH.

poo poo, hotdog man don't eat dat sushi! Hey, we gots anything to eat up here, anyway? Like, all beef hotdogs maybe?
So...I'm told that the replicators on the ship can generate...human flesh substitute? Can I...go down there for a bit?
What? This season is like already over...you brought me on for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

NO SIGN OF RESISTANCE. NO SIGN OF CONTINUUM.
I just want you all to know that I am a creature of hate, and that I hate all of you, all of the tributes, and all life everywhere.
Dude you are totally killin' the vibe up here.
I'm serious...I just want a little time with those replicators, if that isn't too much to ask?

Right, cupcakes are good...but replicators can make more..."fleshy" stuff, right?
Ah man...all y'all have up here is mother$%^&$ing corn nuts. Why corn nuts anyway? Why?
CORN NUTS ARE DESIRABLE
Right now I am imagining that I am force feeding you all corn nuts until your chests burst open like pinatas filled with corn nuts and blood.
Can...can the llama be replaced with anybody else? Tingle, maybe?

This clown's style is admirable and if he wins I will tell him that I find his style admirable before I skin him alive with a knife made from salt collected from his own tears.
I...I'm losin' my apetite...
I am rooting for the steak for entirely...unselfish reasons...

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

PLACE: HUNGER GAMES ARENA. TIME: FEAST

Hey, tweed man. C'mere.
(dances over to Gkar)
Garrote!
(Is caught off guard and strangled...as he dies, a mysterious light shoots out of him and vanishes into the sky)
That was odd. But, the clown got what he wanted and I eliminated one more opponent.
(screams in a perfect C note)
What was that!?
Hey, scale face, it's Tool Time! (clobbers Gkar on the back of the head with a large stick, knocking him out.)
Great job! Hurry, you need to do CPR on this guy!
Ah man...I'm not sure how!
I do! It's to the tune of Stayin' Alive! I'll sing, you do the chest compressions to the rhythm!
Its working! He's coming around!
(contorted face begins to smile. his eyes open and he winks at the trio of Als as he suddenly vanishes)
Uh...Al..I'm feeling a little strange...
Holy moly! Al, you're leaping! Hold on tight!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO DAYS LATER
IT WORKED! HAHAHA (begins absorbing light from sky...mutating and growing in size as he does)
Such...power! The continuum will have to respect me!
We're headed back up there and demanding that we get sole control of this experiment! That'll shut the Qualrus down!
But, first things first...
...let's make a grand entrance, boys!

(Pennywise the Clown catches fire...as he does, a mountain rises up from the ground where he stood, suddenly erupting into a volcano of lava! The arena is destroyed!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place: Q Continuum, overlooking these events
What just happened?
The man in tweed was a Q we call "AtQuinson." He was a fairly high ranking, whimsical Q, who had a penchant for visiting 1990's England in human form. Sadly, he wasn't expecting to meet the business end of a supernatural Q killing rope provided by none other than Tim Qurry. Once killed, Timmy absorbed his powers, but his essence imbued itself in the universe, becoming the force that you've been calling "fool's luck." That's why Tim Qurry has never been able to track you guys, because you have several members blessed by AtQuinson...
Oh, that makes sense.
That's also why the rest of the Continuum has let Tim mostly have his way, he's already killed once, and now his split personalities have the power of many Q.
So what now?
Well, the Resistance's attack has failed...but, the Al trio succeeded in saving AtQuinson's human form...

TO BE CONTINUED

(got a big finish planned, so I'm gonna take a day off or so I can go out with a bang! Stay tuned!)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
did not expect Featherston to kill himself over Potter. i thought the only person he cared about was Lulu.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shredder leading the footclan event was great. Also, glad to see the Doctor decided to leave and join the resistance! More time travel!

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Is it me, or has Kafka been more aggressive this game than Kefka?

Supersonic Shine fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Apr 6, 2018

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I suppose that Franz and Kefka have one big thing in common: a firm belief in the absolute meaninglessness of life.
I still wasn't expecting them to be BFFs though.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I'm glad my buddy Superfly made it out alive.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

Guys I was wondering if maybe when this is done we could all go out and drink deep from the well of human suffering.
You are seriously creeping me the %$^& out.
I will drink of this suffering...where can we get it?

Kafka killing Kefka is a Kafkaesque Catastrophe!
Ah man I wanted Chowdown to win we'd have totally got along...
I can relate to the desire to "chow down" as well...
ONLY THREE REMAIN

TO BE CONCLUDED
(still working on the finish...it's a doozy!)

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Classic Kafka. Also, James Brown, hardest working man in the murder business?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Ridht on my man F.K. in the coffee for showing us all how to work a megalomaniacal clown and be rid of him before he could turn on you.

James brown is keeping his head clear for a change, he might be a worthy opponent.
That steak is still around?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
All the magic power in the world can’t hold up against an all-consuming sense of ennui.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

I revel in James' misery.

What...what is Kafka doing to that steak...

I no longer wish to consume that meat.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

I am of the opinion that the Steak is going win in a shocking upset, which will allow me to pursue my lifelong dream of consuming a champion of the hunger games, an honor previously held only by Doomguy.

Well, I'm rooting for James Brown...for exactly the same reason.

I want Kafka cuz I think that bitch will at least mind his own business.

THE WINNER IS IRRELEVANT. AFTER THIS GAME, OUR ARMY WILL BE OF SUFFICIENT SIZE TO MOVE INTO THE FINAL PHASE.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Sgt Chowdown, nooooooo!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Miles McCloud posted:

THE FINAL PHASE.

I pray not that this will be the end of the games :ohdear:

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

So the steak just...fell onto the James Brown spider?
DAYUM what a twist, and it sent my man Kafka right over the edge...
I wanted the steak to win and somehow even I am disappointed in this.

HELLO, STEAK. CHAMPION OF SEASON 21. YOU ARE AN UNORTHODOX SOLDIER BUT YOU WILL SUFFICE.
THERE WILL BE NO SEASON 22. FOR, YOU SEE, THE PURPOSE OF THESE GAMES WAS TO BUILD A KINGDOM FOR MYSELF IN THE NEW UNIVERSE WE SHALL FORGE. YOU LOYAL FEW WILL BE MY LIEUTENANTS AS WE EMBARK INTO THE QURRYVERSE!
woah woah woah hold up bro the gently caress you talking about.
Do I get to wear a cool hat in the new universe? and will I be able to feast upon the bones of the lower classes?
FOR TOO LONG THE Q HAVE SAT IDLY BY AS THE UNIVERSE CAREENS PERILOUSLY THROUGH EXISTENCE. IT IS TIME TO BRING ORDER TO THE COSMOS UNDER OUR BANNER. WE, TIM QURRY, HAVE SURPASSED THE POWERS OF ALL OTHER Q. NOTHING RIVALS US. IT IS TIME TO BEGIN. I WILL NOW SUMMON THE REMAINING CHAMPIONS AND WE SHALL EMBARK ON THIS MISSION.
I don't think so, Tim.

Phew, Quantum Leaping into the body of Dantel sure was a trip...he's pretty easy to impersonate, though. The cannibalism thing is kind of his whole deal, right?
You should see the mess that wacko is making in the waiting room...
WHAT IS THIS, BETRAYED FROM WITHIN? IMPOSSIBLE. I SHOULD HAVE DETECTED THE ANOMALY WITHIN DANTEL...
We had a little help...

(replaces the steak...he was the steak all along! )
WHAT? YOU. YOU SHOULD BE DEAD! I SAW YOU DIE!
You may have taken most of his power, but he's still drat good at hiding stuff from you! Fool's Luck, indeed!
NO MATTER! YOU ARE POWERLESS TO STOP ME! I KILLED YOU ONCE, I CAN DO IT AGAIN!
I am enjoying this exchange and look forward to urinating on whichever party ends up dead!
Shiiiiiit it's like watching rival gangs go at it.
(Physically charges at AtQuinson)
(Snaps the mystic rope of Q killing) Time to put right what once went wrong! (lassos the neck of Tim Qurry)
(the rope passes through Tim's neck...)
Oh heavens...I just realized something about Tim here...
EXACTLY...YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY HOLOGRAM HERE!

I am Qurry Prime, and your feeble attempt at stopping me has only brought much amusement. So glad to see you again, AtQuinson! It means you'll be there to witness my greatest triumph! The rest of you, though, Y'all gonna die now.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

So Kafka was so broken up over betraying Kefka that he killed himself?

That’s pretty brutal.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

TO ME, MY CHAMPIONS!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Tingle, you fucker. You absolute gently caress.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

If you want to live, come with me!
I don't know who you are, but you don't have to tell us twice!
(scampers after Al, boarding the TARDIS)
Go ahead, run. It will do you no good!

PLACE: VANISHING POINT, THE NEW RESISTANCE HQ. TIME: THE END OF ALL THINGS

Hey guys, glad you made it! Welcome to Vanishing Point, otherwise known as the the last possible moment in the universe, the last nanosecond before entropy ends everything! Kind of a cool place to hide, don't you think?
Man, it was a long journey to get here...the things I had to do!
(scampers away)
i'm bear. this is debbie
Please stop following me, bear.
Any word from Q?
He's expected back any moment...Al, I wish I could say we had time to get to know eachother, and normally in Vanishing Point we'd have all the time in the world, but considering our foe...well, better get into the meeting room, we're planning our last ditch effort!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hideo is not just going to be a pawn. I feel like he's up to something.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Kafka killing himself at the finish line after all that effort he spent surviving this nightmare of a game is probably the best end I could have asked for him.

Now to see how the Qurry Saga concludes...

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

(Q appears, at the head of a table in front of the entire resistance)
Gentlemen, the Q are maintaining their neutrality. I just spent 300 of your years arguing with them to get involved, as one would think that letting Tim Qurry destroy the universe and remake it in his own image is enough to get the lazy continuum off their asses, but, nope! Since the continuum exists outside of your reality, they're not willing to risk themselves to save it.
So what are we supposed to do!?
This has gotten entirely out of hand...
We no longer fight to simply end the Hunger Games...we now are all that stands in the way of the destruction of all of existence.
I've handled worse situations.
Guys, I hate to bring more bad news...but, uh, Vanishing Point's time scanners are detecting reality folding in on itself.
The TARDIS' sensors are telling me that Qurry is at the Big Bang itself and is altering the formation of the universe...I give us half an hour before the ripple effect destroys us even here. leaving an entirely Qurryized universe in its place.
I...uh...picked something up in the continuum that might help. It's a copy of the original Hunger Games program. If we can get to the beginning of time and activate it, it will generate an arena under the original parameters of the games and suck all nearby beings into it. I've modified it to mortalize any Q in the vicinity as well, making them mortal combatants for the duration of the games. We'd nab Qurry, but my powers would be nerfed as well...and then we'd have to defeat them in combat the old fashioned way.
There's a catch, isn't there?
Activating the device is impossible inside this reality without an absurd amount of magical energy...if I do it, the rest of the Q will know and grab me as quick as you can say "we're boned."
I'll do it. It might take everything I have, but I know the Addam's magic can turn your stupid device on.
It sounds like our only option. I'll assemble the task force. Let's do it!
Task force, aboard the TARDIS!
Noncombatants, take my time sphere! Fester, I'm leaving it in your hands!
TROZ! What are we going to do, Brain?
The same thing we do every night, Pinky! Take the fight to Qurry!

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Miles McCloud posted:

TROZ! What are we going to do, Brain?
The same thing we do every night, Pinky! Take the fight to Qurry!
:getin:

Hopefully, the Resistance won’t teamkill too much.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
SA hunger games is the best mishmash cross over series ever made holy poo poo.

So we're in for a loving All-stars Super Smash Up like MK: Armageddon or whatever it was before the (good) reboot?

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

TIME: 1 NANOSECOND BEFORE THE BIG BANG, ABOARD THE TARDIS
Disengaging TARDIS control...
There he is! He's about to start altering history...

(booster gold's TIME SPHERE appears outside the TARDIS)

Signal to Fester to activate the device!

(aboard the TIME SPHERE)

Fester, they're signalling!
Fester, start channeling everything you've got!
(whimpers nervously)
C'mon man, you can do it!
Mekaleka high...

(aboard the TARDIS)

The Time Sphere, it's been destroyed!
Oh no...Fester! Chiyo! they're all...

DEAD. Did you think that would work?
Well, I'm starting to feel a little odd... So I'm gonna guess...

LOCATION: FOREST WITHIN A BUBBLE OF EXISTENCE MOMENTS BEFORE THE BIG BANG

It worked...

THE BATTLE FOR EXISTENCE BEGINS TOMORROW!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Top Gridlocked picks: Bear, Doom Guy, Al Borland, ALL OF TIM QURRY minus Qurry prime who sucks and I can't even remember which film its form.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Supersonic Shine posted:

Kafka killing himself at the finish line after all that effort he spent surviving this nightmare of a game is probably the best end I could have asked for him.

Now to see how the Qurry Saga concludes...

We all have been struck a massive blow by the death of James brown.:smithicide:

E:vvvvv well spotted my goonsir.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Apr 9, 2018

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

We all have been struck a massive blow by the death of James brown.:smithicide:

He did like the blow, didn't he...

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I legitimately cannot wait for this hodgepodge of a finale. How many twists and turns will the RNG throw at us?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
This poo poo better get the whole hunger games front page'd

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Going to be rooting hard for my 2 champions. Go Office Bear and Guy Fieri!

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
I think it would have been way better to have just the Champions go at it after Season 24 without any of this extra stuff thrown in. poo poo feels like it's getting a bit over the top honestly.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'll poo poo over your top.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I don't know what's happening but I'm liking it :getin:

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Broly, Shadow, and Subway Drones are conspicuously missing from this lineup. I wonder...

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

It's almost poetic that you and I would spawn so close to eachother.

I can't even begin to describe how much I hate you.

It seems Fester wasn't able to fully activate the program...the tributes have spawned erratically all over the arena and I expect there will be other glitches.

You talk too much.

debbie i do not understand

We're back in the fray, bear. I didn't exactly volunteer for this...

Hey, resistence chumps!

Oh snap. What do you want?

Qurry says if we win, I'll get to build a literal Flavor-town in the new universe!

you are an rear end

No no, that part of me spawned elsewhere. I don't miss him...he kept telling me to do terrible things...to my butt. Anyway, I'm gonna take you chumps down!

debbie i love you save yourself

Bear, no! He...just...wanted to be my friend...

OK! Now...what, why did have to spawn here?

Confound it! What is that burning sensation?

I feel like I'm melting...

You fools, the Hunger Games program was never meant to be run in an environment like this...we've spawned too close to the edge of the arena and now we're all getting radiated to death!

(sits down, in a contemplative pose)

Come on Atquinson, we can take this guy!

(throws fists up in an extremely clumsy boxing pose)

I have a bad feeling about this...

FOOLS! YOUR LUCK MEANS NOTHING TO ME. I WILL FEAST ON YOUR BONES!

Dwight, dwight dwight...your leadership lies dead and we've barely started! Surrender now...and maybe we'll find a spot for you in the new order!

As the Assistant Regional Manager of the Resistance, my reply is this, commie bastard (punch)

Ack! If it's violence you want...then perhaps we should have this conversation later.

I'm not sure I'm on board with this whole universe ending business...

What is thy bidding, master?

We must fight...and we must kill! Kill for me, Frankie!

MEANWHILE, NEAR THE CORNUCOPIA

I will guard these provisions... Even as a mortal, I am still a 12 foot tale muscular demon. Who would dare challenge me?

Hey, big red. Know why they call me the Shredder?

I care not for your mortal concerns. Leave this place!

I've faced down worse than you...and I have a lot of sharp point on my body. For an immortal being such as yourself, I'm sure you aren't used to pain...want to explore it with me?

I...will withdraw for now. Our showdown will come later, small prickly man.

STEP AWAY FROM THE PROVISIONS. THE SATSUI NO HADO WITHIN ME REQUIRES NOURISHMENT

Look man, I ain't looking for trouble...but the resistance is gonna have to eat and that's my job.

THEN PREPARE FOR Hrrrk....

TO BE CONTINUED!

quote:

I think it would have been way better to have just the Champions go at it after Season 24 without any of this extra stuff thrown in. poo poo feels like it's getting a bit over the top honestly.

Why not both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Miles McCloud posted:

FOOLS! YOUR LUCK MEANS NOTHING TO ME. I WILL FEAST ON YOUR BONES!

:captainpop:

gently caress YES GO DANTEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Q3ZD5B890

E: the loving boss theme midi for him and this start is makign me laugh so fuckign hard i can barely type, holy loving poo poo