Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Just remembered this old thing: Pizazz Pizazz!! Gonna Give it to Ya!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ2GsQKYmvM

Iirc, some goon made it as an homage to the Scandinavian bubblegum pop of two decades ago -- Aqua/Toybox (especially the latter, what with the lovely 3d). Was it just posted randomly in a thread or was there an actual dedicated thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Krankenstyle posted:

Just remembered this old thing: Pizazz Pizazz!! Gonna Give it to Ya!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ2GsQKYmvM

Iirc, some goon made it as an homage to the Scandinavian bubblegum pop of two decades ago -- Aqua/Toybox (especially the latter, what with the lovely 3d). Was it just posted randomly in a thread or was there an actual dedicated thread?

It was a whole thing where they were going to do a full album where the songs went from vaguely homoerotic at the beginning to outright "suckin' dick rules!" by the end. Somewhere I have the other track they released, "A2M (rear end 2 Mouth)"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

It was a whole thing where they were going to do a full album where the songs went from vaguely homoerotic at the beginning to outright "suckin' dick rules!" by the end. Somewhere I have the other track they released, "A2M (rear end 2 Mouth)"

hahaha i love early 00s "ur gay" jokes

but more so i love xbox hueg jokes

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Krankenstyle posted:

hahaha i love early 00s "ur gay" jokes

but more so i love xbox hueg jokes

I feel like everyone who posted in early SA looked like this dude, just in variations of fatness and face hair. I'd put Lowtax and Fragmaster in there too

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
What the hell is a goku.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

monkeytennis posted:

What the hell is a goku.

I'm not sure, all I could get was his bottom half before I ran out of room.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

monkeytennis posted:

What the hell is a goku.

...have you seriously never seen or heard of Dragon Ball Z before

if you have, he's the guy with the orange gi and spiky hair who looks kinda like an overgrown kid and throws big lasers out of his hands

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

...have you seriously never seen or heard of Dragon Ball Z before

if you have, he's the guy with the orange gi and spiky hair who looks kinda like an overgrown kid and throws big lasers out of his hands

Boy hwat the hell are you talking about

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

the goku was inside you all along

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Goku is the alien from space who came to earth as a baby just before his home planet was destroyed, who grew into a tall buff human looking guy who has superhuman strength and can fly, and protects the world from evil aliens and wizards and poo poo with his team of super friends

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

monkeytennis posted:

What the hell is a goku.

It's like Connect Four but played on a go board.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

monkeytennis posted:

What the hell is a goku.

Imagine four dragon balls on the edge of a cliff

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

cock hero flux posted:

the goku was inside you all along

the real super saiyans were the friends we made along the way

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i'm glad you guys are all happy with the friends you made along the way because that means i can finally use the dragonballs to cure my fear of women.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Ghostlight posted:

i'm glad you guys are all happy with the friends you made along the way because that means i can finally use the dragonballs to cure my fear of women.

The show already wished for a computer to become human so a dude could gently caress it and name his daughter after his ex girlfriend. Shoot for the moon dude.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Meridian posted:

The show already wished for a computer to become human so a dude could gently caress it and name his daughter after his ex girlfriend. Shoot for the moon dude.

I think Jackie Chun and Piccolo beat you to it.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

The moon is gone, true. The point still stands.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

please do not one up my reference to the saddest possible canon dragonball wish.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

the first one was literally a pig wishing for a pair of women's panties

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ghost Leviathan posted:

the first one was literally a pig wishing for a pair of women's panties

And that's how those vending machines were invented.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Goku is the alien from space who came to earth as a baby just before his home planet was destroyed, who grew into a tall buff human looking guy who has superhuman strength and can fly, and protects the world from evil aliens and wizards and poo poo with his team of super friends

Not particularly relevant, but it paints a good mental picture:

quote:

There are too many god drat hackers in Team Fortress 2 now, but today I had a pretty good experience with them.

I was pubbing it up on Turbine and all of a sudden this heavy joins the enemy team and starts sliding around with speedhacks and killing everyone with aimhacks, pretty much business as usual on pub servers, but then all of a sudden this heavy on our team says "OH NO YOU DON'T" and turns on his own speed and aim hacks as well as a crithack. In retaliation the first heavy basically says "heh, this isn't even my final form" and turns on his perma-uber and crit hacks as well as that annoying rear end halloween noisemaker spamming hack. The hacker heavy on our team does the same and turns on his invuln and noisemaker hacks (his was whatever the fireworks sound one is) and now there are two glowing heavies shooting a glowing laser stream of bullets at each other sliding around all over the place, one of them is red and sounds like spooky ghosts and the other is blue and sounds like exploding.

That was the day that TF2 turned into Dragonball Z.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I wasn’t sure whether to post this in the Schad thread or here. 8-Bit Scholar just caught a ban and a month over an incredible new thread. I’ll link it, but first I’ll go ahead and boil down the OP for you.

8-Bit Scholar, Pretty Much posted:

Do trans people have a higher rate of suicide because they regret having gender reassignment surgery? Should trans people be barred from taking part in sporting activites? Is trans acceptance a conspiracy by Big Pharma to make money off hormones and surgery??? I can’t be wrong if I’m just asking questions.

P.S. If you call me transphobic I win!

Okay, now go skip the real OP and check out this rear end in a top hat getting made fun of for 8 pages.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853900

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

it's weird how the guy that had an avatar depicting Trump as a big strong man is actually a CHUD

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Derek Smart has eaten a permaban. That seems like the end of a saga to me.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Leavemywife posted:

Derek Smart has eaten a permaban. That seems like the end of a saga to me.

Oh, I don't know, I think we've seen that one before.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Derek Smart cannot be stopped by a measly permaban.
Derek Smart. Derek Smart. DEREK SMART!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

And after Low tax defended him so long? I guess he turned out to be... spineless

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
PERMABAN 04/09/18 07:07pm D_Smart I cannot fathom how after all this time you still think it's okay to post random redditors' full names and linkedin accounts. I don't know if it's because you believe you're above the rules or because you believe you're not breaking them, but either way it's unacceptable and - if I'm being honest here - a little sad.Beet Wagon FactsAreUseless

ArfJason posted:

Hello everyone, please take a break from reading a million words on the game you dislike, and obsessively following people all day on the internet.
You guys doxxed several people, its really insane. You had a mod doxxing someone and instead of reporting it you people said stuff like

these and many more can be found around the time the doxxing happened and its frankly insane people would consider harming others over a videogame. You people are legitimately mentally ill, and must seek help immediately.
Stop doxxing people, stop sending death threats, stop obsessively reading 60000000 words posts of the game you hate on reddit, stop trying to rationalize these things as some sort of perverted sense of justice because someone has the wrong opinion on videogames.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PROBATION. 01/22/17 04:16pm ArfJason Stop making poo poo up to reinforce your boring shtick. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Beet Wagon Beet Wagon

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

ArfJason will receive an apology letter from Beet in the coming days.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
The fun died in the SC thread a loooong time ago.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I've never really understood the whole STar Citizen thing myself and whenever I googled it i just got confused and bored. tnx for reading, more next week

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

The intrinsic goon tendency to take something moderately funny and run the joke through the core of the Earth.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

EmmyOk posted:

I've never really understood the whole STar Citizen thing myself and whenever I googled it i just got confused and bored. tnx for reading, more next week

Originally it was a really stupid kickstarter with grandiose promises that eventually morphed into a cult that had people trading virtual spaceships for cash on a black market.

Like most goon mock things, it overstated its welcome and metastasized into a cancer.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The intrinsic goon tendency to take something moderately funny and run the joke through the core of the Earth.

BurntCornMuffin has a new favorite as of 15:38 on Apr 10, 2018

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
Somehow, still funny

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ariong posted:

I wasn’t sure whether to post this in the Schad thread or here. 8-Bit Scholar just caught a ban and a month over an incredible new thread. I’ll link it, but first I’ll go ahead and boil down the OP for you.

Okay, now go skip the real OP and check out this rear end in a top hat getting made fun of for 8 pages.

In case he resurfaces, this is a handy link to have around: https://whatweknow.inequality.corne...sgender-people/

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Ariong posted:

Dear god that font is unreadable.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

monkeytennis posted:

Dear god that font is unreadable.
The gas chamber isn't supposed to be readable.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

In case he resurfaces, this is a handy link to have around: https://whatweknow.inequality.corne...sgender-people/
Or just tell him to go gently caress himself. Nobody's obligated to provide evidence to assholes. It's generally a trap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

FactsAreUseless posted:

Or just tell him to go gently caress himself. Nobody's obligated to provide evidence to assholes. It's generally a trap.

Yeah, but sadly he’s not the only source of that intellectual sewage.