Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Transient People posted:

...Man I was just looking at Helena's skills because I got her from a rogue ticket and it just hit me, the scaling on her Pursuit of the Unkown is absolute garbage. Literally a 5% increase to All Cards Up across 10 levels, jeeze. Why hasn't it been buffed yet?

3T 20% tricolor up for the entire party is pretty reasonable. By comparison, Emiya has a tricolor up for 40%, but it only lasts one turn and only on himself, CasGil has a partywide 30% arts up for 3 turns, Mozart has a partywide 44% arts up that lasts for one turn, and Shakes has a partywide 40% buster up that lasts for one turn. The buff she really needs is universal cooldown reduction on her skills by at least 1 if not 2 turns to bring them in line with other comparable skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
https://twitter.com/WT_Fits/status/983427876694437888

:toot:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

taser rates posted:

3T 20% tricolor up for the entire party is pretty reasonable. By comparison, Emiya has a tricolor up for 40%, but it only lasts one turn and only on himself, CasGil has a partywide 30% arts up for 3 turns, Mozart has a partywide 44% arts up that lasts for one turn, and Shakes has a partywide 40% buster up that lasts for one turn. The buff she really needs is universal cooldown reduction on her skills by at least 1 if not 2 turns to bring them in line with other comparable skills.

It's more that the scaling is teeny tiny that I'm bitching about - 0.5% per level feels like a slap in the face. Nothing would break if it was buffed to go from 15 to 25% since most servants have dead cards that are not worth using. Her skills definitely need some cooldown reduction regardless though. She's like, almost amazing but not quite there cause all her skills are missing that last bit of spice.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Lalter's artist keeps mocking me by drawing better consumes that'll never be in the game.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I just discovered the Soul Eater can drop two black liquid pots at once. Very rare you'll get an enemy to drop two gold chests, that's not a boss.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Sylphid posted:

I just discovered the Soul Eater can drop two black liquid pots at once. Very rare you'll get an enemy to drop two gold chests, that's not a boss.
I've gotten a ton of double hearts on the demons, including a few times when it's been three times total and I know at least one person got 4 total.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I caved. Bought just enough quartz for a ten pull, and the results:

I have Jalter, I have my first 5*, I have officially beaten the game, I'll see y'all on the other side. Retiring. Going back to my home planet.:rip:

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

I wish I could get the demons to drop any hearts at all right now. Going six runs in a row without a single heart drop feels bad.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Lancer node has dropped four Merciless One CEs so far for me... Looking it up says it's supposed to drop the other one though? And SoC can drop from any node randomly right?

Also any recommendations on the party for the last level if you don't have JAlter?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I need more self portraits....but jesus gently caress the assassin node. I can reliably beat it, but it ages me considerably each run.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

HGH posted:

Lancer node has dropped four Merciless One CEs so far for me... Looking it up says it's supposed to drop the other one though? And SoC can drop from any node randomly right?

Also any recommendations on the party for the last level if you don't have JAlter?

Zerker would be the natural choice. Kiyo would be a good budget choice if you don't have any harder-hitting AoE one.The faster you can take out the first two waves the better, because that damage can add up.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

for real gently caress that dude

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Cast in the Name of God, Ye not guilty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_Od9CmTu0

*Babbage punches the soul eater for not enough damage*

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

onee-sama...

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Jeanne Alter is the younger sister though.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Aurora posted:

onee-sama...

Congrats

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Who besides me hasn't rolled into a jalter

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Argas posted:

Jeanne Alter is the younger sister though.

someone didn't read the event...

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Tae posted:

It appears me and you are literally the only ones.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Tae posted:

I also got nothing.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Aurora posted:

someone didn't read the event...

You're not Bryn.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Aurora posted:

onee-sama...

*grtting teeth*

Happy for you

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Tae posted:

Gologle fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Apr 10, 2018

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Got a second Helena and Nursery Rhyme in my final 30 quartz which is unthinkable to me.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Tae posted:

I didn't get her either

At least I already have her on JP

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Argas posted:

You're not Bryn.

that's waht you think bitch

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Aurora posted:

onee-sama...

hey, congrats!!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

NotALizardman posted:

hey, congrats!!

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Tae posted:

Haven't rolled her and am planning to throw one last roll on the last day when I get 11 more Quartz from various sources. Mostly cleaning up America.

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

Tae posted:

i haven't rolled her either but it's fine. it's totally fine

everything is fine

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Tae posted:

A nope for 300 quartz and some tickets. Like I said before though I got a ton of the good 5* CEs and two Lancelots so it wasn't exactly a wash.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I haven't rolled her. Though I've rolled every other 5* I wanted and some I haven't wanted and now have 7 of them, so I shouldn't complain, but by god I will.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Anyway, just nabbed the lotto lores, so all's that left to the event is to grind out the shop then go mad tomorrow trying to roll all those fangs I need.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

starting to get why people like jalter

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I haven't gotten jalter but also I'm saving for Kiara so I only threw like 3 tickets at it.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
choosing the most Gudako responses possible continues to be the best path

"Welcome to Chaldea!" :downs:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I do not have Jalter or Merlin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Clawtopsy posted:

choosing the most Gudako responses possible continues to be the best path