Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Howard Jones "Like to get to know you well" is the answer to every question never asked.

Things can only get better, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

The Titanic posted:

You're just one "blame him on the fryer fire" accusation away from that career milestone, friend! Don't give up now!

I should have died in that fire. :(

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

:thunk:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Thanks to your new AV, I've got Robert Palmer's "Simply Irresistible" stuck in my head.

Haha... yeah I think it will have that effect for a while. Sort of lifts me out of the depressing murk of sunken misery and loss. Who's going to keep Star Citizen company now??

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Frank_Leroux posted:

The question is, "How much cocaine did they do before making this video?"

The answer is, "All of it. They did all the cocaine. There is none left."

This is Florida, there is always cocaine.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I should have died in that fire. :(

I think I saw this movie. I know what's going to happen next. :ohdear:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

The Titanic posted:

I think I saw this movie. I know what's going to happen next. :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOoXdSbJ3w4

Frank_Leroux
Mar 24, 2018

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Sadly I have failed to get the Employee of the Month star for 4 months in a row thanks to Steve on the milkshake station. Bastard's always got that thing up and running, its a miracle!

I am quite willing and able to pull a Tonya Harding on that sonofabitch Steve. I accept payment in either gold bulllion or the appropriate amount in Swiss francs...

...or chicken nuggets. I'll also take those. They are so tasty.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

big nipples big life posted:

Thread is full to the brim with fake doctors.

As a fake doctor, I'd like to confirm this.

Any time somebody has a problem and shouts "is there a doctor in the house?!?!" because somebody is injured or something, I jump into action and say "right here!! Make way!! Make way!" and force myself to the front.

Then ultimately I say "Oh you mean a medical doctor. Why didn't you say so? I've got a doctorate in comical actions at inappropriate times. You could say this is my thesis."

And as I'm pushed aside like a crazy person I'm doing the "Hey-ooo!" Things and pointing at people giving them the Ocelot finger guns.

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Rest in peace Derek, doxxed too close to the sun.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Exactly what I was thinking. You are going to get into a wrestling ring and fake fight somebody jacked up on steroids until you get boxed out with a styrofoam chair.

Thank heavens it was nothing bad like death coming to take you back for your missed special day. :)

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/983456174682013697

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Subforum should be renamed Derek Smart Memorial....

RIP Dr. Smart 2015-2018 died as he lived repeatedly doxxing disgusting redditors.

:rip:

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Frank_Leroux posted:

I am quite willing and able to pull a Tonya Harding on that sonofabitch Steve. I accept payment in either gold bulllion or the appropriate amount in Swiss francs...

...or chicken nuggets. I'll also take those. They are so tasty.

If you don't take Bitcoins or CrobearCoins I don't want to hear from you.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
I like to imagine Derek with reams of folders his special internet agents have dug up for him about posters or people who dared to cross him.

Each day he does an Evil Dead style fight where his bad hand wants to press the doxx button but his good side usually manages to win. Every so often though he loses, and somebody gets doxxed out of thin air for no foreseeable reason other than that.

"No!!! No doxxing today!!! Stoooooop iiiiiiit!!!! Nooooooo!" *presses doxx button on random internet person*

Frank_Leroux
Mar 24, 2018

Maxim Number Eleven, "Everything Is Air-Droppable At Least Once"

http://schlockmercenary.wikia.com/wiki/The_Seventy_Maxims_of_Maximally_Effective_Mercenaries

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CliffordakaMiku/status/983337621849034752

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

I can tell this episode will really take on a lot of hard hitting questions the world and population of Star Citizen are really desperate to find out about.

This much open development should be illegal! :cop:

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Way too much irony, just way too much

Frank_Leroux
Mar 24, 2018

The Titanic posted:

I like to imagine Derek with reams of folders his special internet agents have dug up for him about posters or people who dared to cross him.

Each day he does an Evil Dead style fight where his bad hand wants to press the doxx button but his good side usually manages to win. Every so often though he loses, and somebody gets doxxed out of thin air for no foreseeable reason other than that.

"No!!! No doxxing today!!! Stoooooop iiiiiiit!!!! Nooooooo!" *presses doxx button on random internet person*

But does he bonk himself in the noggin with a frying pan? Because I'd pay good money to see that.

Or I'd pay out in chicken nuggets, as previously stated.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

The Titanic posted:

Exactly what I was thinking. You are going to get into a wrestling ring and fake fight somebody jacked up on steroids until you get boxed out with a styrofoam chair.

Thank heavens it was nothing bad like death coming to take you back for your missed special day. :)

No, he sent the Undertaker to do his bidding.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/banditloaf/status/983503081303191552

Why?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
:confused: "When you rebuild earth in full fidelity, will I still have to pay to live in my own home you meticulously modeled in game because you are awesome and nothing is impossible?"

:trustme: "Yes, of course. But you'll have to pay an in game mortgage on it too just like real life. Hopefully your space future job will be a better one than you have now!"

:confused: "When I'm in my ship and I take a turn hard, will the water in my hot tub slosh around?"

:trustme: "Yes, but not only will it do that it will also splatter and bead in the air. Depending on what components the water splashes you may have to do quick repairs on a fried circuit mid-battle! Hopefully you brought friends with you!"

:confused: "Will I be able to buy-"

:trustme: "Yes. You will. All of them. All the colors, too."

Frank_Leroux
Mar 24, 2018

Jobbo_Fett posted:

No, he sent the Undertaker to do his bidding.

Well now you're just all sorts of hosed.

"As God as my witness, he is BROKEN in HALF!"

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Target's in my sights...

*Zap! Zap!*

<Player has defeated D. Smart>

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Deus Vult!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Guys, I am confused, if you post someone's first and last name, twitter, linkedin, facebook, home address, phone, social insurance number, mother's maiden name, and main fetishes... are you somehow doxxing them?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Why... not?

I got nothing. :shrug:

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Why... not?

I got nothing. :shrug:

Point/Counterpoint. I can feel a slapfight coming on.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

trucutru posted:

Guys, I am confused, if you post someone's first and last name, twitter, linkedin, facebook, home address, phone, social insurance number, mother's maiden name, and main fetishes... are you somehow doxxing them?

You say this, and yet there are people who think that once you dig up their linked in its all public domain and no holds are barred (to keep up with the wrestling theme).

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

The Titanic posted:

You say this, and yet there are people who think that once you dig up their linked in its all public domain and no holds are barred (to keep up with the wrestling theme).

Looking forward to when Derek gets out of kitty jail and starts arguing the definition of doxxing... again.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Now we just need to get rid of MoMA and the thread might be readable again.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Looking forward to when Derek gets out of kitty jail and starts arguing the definition of doxxing... again.

Derek is perma’d

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Titanic posted:

Well, slap my rear end, call me Chyna and give me a hurricanrana! One learns new things everyday!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
With Dr. Smart having self-immolated, maybe it's time to rethink his subforum and consider whether this is really the best way for people to spend their lives.

This was his show and now it's over.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Beet Wagon posted:

Derek is perma’d

Just checked his rap sheet and what do you know

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

lol

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

Derek is perma’d

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Have you decided what your new gimmick will be yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Hi I'm permabanned poster xxDerek_Smartxx...