Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
My dream is to see Danny DeVito in a MCU role

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

Koalas March posted:

Keagan Michael Key, Taraji P Henson, Dave Chappelle or Tyler Perry.

Tim Meadows was also suggested.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

CommaToes posted:

Tim Meadows was also suggested.

That's perfect

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Big Mean Jerk posted:

My dream is to see Danny DeVito in a MCU role

DeVito can be the Gardener. Triple H as the Champion.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Keith Richards as Eternity, because he will somehow never die

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Tracy Morgan.

Edit:

small brain: tracy morgan
galaxy brain: tracy jordan

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Apr 10, 2018

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Tom Cruise as The Runner.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phylodox posted:

Tom Cruise as The Runner.

This isn't a biography.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
The MCU is incomplete until they get The Rock. I don't even care what role he plays. Have him be The Thing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SonicRulez posted:

The MCU is incomplete until they get The Rock. I don't even care what role he plays. Have him be The Thing.

DC got their hooks into him, it won't happen any time soon.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I mean, Laurence Fishburne is in the new Ant-Man, sooo

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Arist posted:

I mean, Laurence Fishburne is in the new Ant-Man, sooo

He didn't have a major role. The Rock is planned to be a major force in the DCEU.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Rhyno posted:

He didn't have a major role. The Rock is planned to be a major force in the DCEU.

Well, he's got a Black Sidekick role as Goliath.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cythereal posted:

Well, he's got a Black Sidekick role as Goliath.

He's gonna thrive in the MCU so long as they don't stupidly kill him off. He was very wasted in MoS.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

SonicRulez posted:

He'd be a pretty good Ares.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jamesman posted:

He'd be a pretty good Ares.

He'd be a pretty good ANYTHING.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

The Rock should play Namor so marvel can have their own 'extremely muscled sorta brown guy that rules the oceans'

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Away all Goats posted:

The Rock should play Namor so marvel can have their own 'extremely muscled sorta brown guy that rules the oceans'

I'm pretty sure the only reason this didn't happen is because Universal is cock blocking us. Like Marvel went to the Rock years ago and he said "Namor" but Universal was squatting on the rights so he said SEEYA.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

One pointy eared monarch for another.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Rhyno posted:

I'm pretty sure the only reason this didn't happen is because Universal is cock blocking us. Like Marvel went to the Rock years ago and he said "Namor" but Universal was squatting on the rights so he said SEEYA.
I think Marvel at least has the rights to Namor now

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
You know, having superheroes that are monarchs of the sea being of Pacific Islander heritage seems right.

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

Daniel Dae Kim as Namor

How is this even a discussion

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ireallylikeeggs posted:

Daniel Dae Kim as Namor

How is this even a discussion

The Rock's bicep is bigger than Kim, that's how.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I hope the Rock never gets work again for supporting the genocidal saudi monarch IBS

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Americans shouldn’t be bombing glass houses.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://twitter.com/jane_anon/status/983342764103487490?s=19

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Speaking of Doom does anyone know where the scene where Hulk/Banner go see him and he ends up repeatedly destroying Doombots waiting for the real Doom to show up?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

He’s two inches taller than me, yet Holland still looks like a little manlet in every picture

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzMzFGgmQOc

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
TJ Miller (from Deadpool) got arrested for calling in a fake bomb threat on a train back in March.

According to an attendant, it was apparently because he got into an argument with a woman (the person he later accused of carrying the bomb)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

BrianWilly posted:

TJ Miller (from Deadpool) got arrested for calling in a fake bomb threat on a train back in March.

According to an attendant, it was apparently because he got into an argument with a woman (the person he later accused of carrying the bomb)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/silicon-valley-star-tj-miller-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-and-punching-a-woman

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress TJ Miller, he's legally a terrorist now. Many people say that is in violation of SAG rules so his career should be over.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I've seen, and made, so many "replace TJ Miller with Christopher Plumber" jokes today.

The only way he could sink any lower is if he is secretly funding Stormfront or something.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

I've seen, and made, so many "replace TJ Miller with Christopher Plumber" jokes today.

The only way he could sink any lower is if he is secretly funding Stormfront or something.

He's been accused of being a violent rapist, I don't know if there's lower than that?

Genocide maybe.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aphrodite posted:

He's been accused of being a violent rapist, I don't know if there's lower than that?

Genocide maybe.

Hence the stormfront comment.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Yeah when I saw those stories today I was thinking there were other stories about him recently. The bomb threat thing is just completely wtf though.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

irlZaphod posted:

Yeah when I saw those stories today I was thinking there were other stories about him recently. The bomb threat thing is just completely wtf though.

I can't imagine it's anything else than the removed tumour changing his personality. Such a change in behaviour seems too much even for Hollywood otherwise, even with alcoholism and drug abuse.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

When did he have it removed? Because he's always been known as a total rear end in a top hat in Hollywood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I don't think it's an excuse, but the frontal lobe does affect impulse control and behavior. He had some sort of arterial malformation of the frontal lobe, so it's possible he's always been brain damaged.

• Locked thread