Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

I forgot how KOTOR gives you such an overcomplicated explanation for the Towers of Hanoi puzzle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
A time consuming puzzle that's completely optional and gives you stuff you probably won't use. I've always skipped it after doing it once.
I don't think it even gives you experience for solving it.

Buckets fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Apr 6, 2018

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Can't seem to find that one drawing of woolie just being totally incapable of finding an exit in that water place in dks2, anyone happen to have it?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Matt, you couldn't have just waited a few minutes and let Catwoman into the batcave instead of being a dick to all the good guys?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Huge missed opportunity for the Pat on the podcast to go, "Want to feel old now? Remember Reboot? No."

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Grouchio posted:

Matt, you couldn't have just waited a few minutes and let Catwoman into the batcave instead of being a dick to all the good guys?

[ Grapple Away ]

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

God, Pat needs to lay off on the Red Bulls. The dwarf's an angry stoner. I've never heard of such a thing before!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

RareAcumen posted:

God, Pat needs to lay off on the Red Bulls. The dwarf's an angry stoner. I've never heard of such a thing before!
Paige should replace all of his red bulls with mio energy packets.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DTR 15 Pat's loving Jon Berenthal impression is loving killing me.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
3 solid hours of Pat’s retarded cat screaming his loving lungs out.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Pat confirmed on his stream that they're doing the new God of War game.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Tae posted:

I mean, it's the perfect title card art, too: Pat as the bald, bearded Kratos and Matt as the starry-eyed son.

Only the sizes are switched.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Tae posted:

Oh this will be amazing - an entire LP of Matt and Pat making GBS threads on Kratos. :allears:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
yeah he said there's a mystery game with him and Woolie, him and Matt doing God of War, and all three of them doing Detroit. Between those and TMS the channel's booked solid for months.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Oh man god of war and detroit is fantastic, there's some quality content up ahead.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I wondered if God of War would be up. That helps solve my issue with it settling next to Yakuza too!

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Isn't the new God of War like 40 hours long?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

"Why the hell would Undyne want to date someone like Alphys?" she said without a hint of self-awareness.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Kay Kessler posted:

"Why the hell would Undyne want to date someone like Alphys?" she said without a hint of self-awareness.

https://clips.twitch.tv/EvilHilariousNostrilOhMyDog

:allears:

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Magical.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Isn't the new God of War like 40 hours long?

Is it?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

I've not followed it super closely but my understanding is that they went full adventure with this one - semi-open environments, crafting and XP, quests, etc - interspersed with Naughty Dog-style walk-and-talk not-cutscenes, and that it's pretty long even if you don't 100% it.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

I liked how Woolie prefaced his logh podcast part saying he didn’t want to overhype it, and then saying it had no flaws.

Can’t wait to see his reaction to the part in the last third of logh.

e: lol just realised my phone autocorrected woolie to wookiee.

Roobanguy fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Apr 10, 2018

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
But what about that part part near the halfway point?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm glad the zaibatsu are playing God of War.
Now I don't have to get it and waste $60.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

Grouchio posted:

I'm glad the zaibatsu are playing God of War.
Now I don't have to get it and waste $60.

same, plus we get to hear them poo poo on Kratos & son.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What did paige get spoiled on, did she say what it was? She's making a huge deal about it at the start of this vod.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Captain Invictus posted:

What did paige get spoiled on, did she say what it was? She's making a huge deal about it at the start of this vod.

Flowey being Turials son

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Captain Invictus posted:

She was spoiled on who Flowey actually was but not like how the reveal happened and also someone told her the player character's name was Frisk. Pat saved the second by saying "oh yeah people datamined that and it's not important" so she didn't realize she was spoiled on the second one.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Nilbop posted:

3 solid hours of Pat’s retarded cat screaming his loving lungs out.

Do we have a clip or link.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

But what about that part part near the halfway point?

that part is also good.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pacifist play through is up on Paige's channel now. I feel dumb for waiting and thinking it'd be edited down now.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Captain Invictus posted:

Good, I hear the new one is, so far, passable, but the original is essentially perfect outside of wildly varying animation since it was produced over the course of what, 15 years?

The new one is only two episodes in, chill

On a seperate note, I don't know why I slept on the Policenauts LP for so long. Great LP!

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Pacifist play through is up on Paige's channel now. I feel dumb for waiting and thinking it'd be edited down now.

Also I think Pat's gonna do the Genocide playthrough for her on stream.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ApeHawk posted:

it's going to be a boring bummer for them I can see it now. unless someone told pat about the wall bump grinding glitch.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ApeHawk posted:

Sweet, we'll get to see Pat getting rolled over and over again by the real Ultimate God of Hyperdeath.

Botman
Mar 3, 2006
DASH DASH DASH!!!!
So, question about the Ready Player One talk on this weeks podcast: Is it particularly spoilery? (Specifically, any major references not shown in the trailers that are mentioned?) I plan on seeing it sometime this or next week, and would like to know if I should hold off on listening to the podcast/skip past the RPO section until then.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

There's like, virtually nothing to spoil.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Caring about spoilers is a weakness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Botman posted:

So, question about the Ready Player One talk on this weeks podcast: Is it particularly spoilery? (Specifically, any major references not shown in the trailers that are mentioned?) I plan on seeing it sometime this or next week, and would like to know if I should hold off on listening to the podcast/skip past the RPO section until then.

He talks about a lot of individual scenes and plot points in such detail that I couldn't tell you anything or anyone that is in the movie, but were I to watch the movie at the half hour point I'd know everything that was going to happen. He does this because he holds that movie in utter contempt.