Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

ThaumPenguin posted:

From reddit:

Despite being literally a sentient blob of raw chaos, Princess seems a bit out of place in Chaotic Dumbass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Swap Cio and Princess, Cio deserves to be on the dumbass axis.

is that good
Apr 14, 2012
not 'true dumbass' smh

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
allison is chaotic dumbass

e: what does valid mean these days

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Apr 9, 2018

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Tollymain posted:

allison is chaotic dumbass

e: what does valid mean these days

These folks in the reddit thread explained it better than I could

EternalTryHard posted:

It's Tumblr slang. To be "valid" is to be accepted and supported in your actions and/or identity. It became a meme to ironically call things you like "valid" after its overuse in positivity posts made "you're valid" into an empty and meaningless platitude.

Rubaberoc posted:

It's a thing in queer circles. It's uh... kinda hard to explain its kinda like... If you're valid than you're not broken or unloveable. Like people will affirm gender by saying that they're valid.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah, i see

its to like, be okay and not bad

im invalid

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Tollymain posted:

ah, i see

its to like, be okay and not bad

im invalid

you're valid, Tolly

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no and gently caress you

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
OK, but most of these morons (except maybe Nyeve) are broken and unlovable.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Yeah but Grampa Dragon is broken and lovable

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Dead Reckoning posted:

OK, but most of these morons (except maybe Nyeve) are broken and unlovable.

Joke's on you, I love them all

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr Cheeto posted:

Joke's on you, I love them all

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Mammon is a banker and the universe will be better with him gone

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Bongo Bill posted:

Mammon is a banker and the universe will be better with him gone

But he's a community banker.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

All the demiurges will pay for their crimes.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
None of the demiurges will pay for their crimes.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
allisons going to force them into an old folks home

and solving elderly neglect is a low priority compared to the much more complicated task of pacifying the universe

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Filing White Chain under "valid" seems wrong right now because she's currently trying to be something she's not. If you fall under "valid" when you're going in the opposite direction from valid, then everybody's valid.

Obviously Nyave is a pure cinnamon bun whose smile must be protected.

Cio is basically ping-ponging between alignments trying to find herself and is impossible to evaluate.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

paragon1 posted:

None of the demiurges will pay for their crimes.

Some of the demiurges will pay for their crimes

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Cio is Very Conflicted

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Whatever you might think of Cio, it's pretty safe to say that she is not living as the most complete and authentic version of herself right now.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Actually, scrunchy oh poo poo face Cio is the best Cio.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rand Brittain posted:

Filing White Chain under "valid" seems wrong right now because she's currently trying to be something she's not. If you fall under "valid" when you're going in the opposite direction from valid, then everybody's valid.

Well, last time we saw her, she got her face back and stuff and was presumably dropping a lot of the denial, then got to stare in terror as Mottom's fortress arrived (putting her returned expressivity to good use), unless I'm forgetting something.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Nothing more valid than staring wide-eyed in fear as an enraged and stylish Grandma prepares to start a world-ending conflict because your terrible barista friend slapped her and murdered her tree-husband.

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Apr 9, 2018

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I just want to reiterate that Mathangi Ten Meti, Murder the Gods and Topple Their Thrones is a loving metal name

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the moment i learned her name was murder the gods and topple their thrones i was like "ok. this comic is going to loving rule" and i was not wrong

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

None of these events would be a problem if Allison hadn't come to terms with her ambition and was still in bad rear end mode. She could have roughed up 000001 to find out where Zaid was, punched Mottom in the face and teleported through Mammon's new window to avoid the pursuers.

I doubt she could have taken Mottom or even 000001 - she may technically have Zoss's power and been all hopped up on Incubus juice, but that's still a long way from mastering powers these guys have spent millenia honing. The height of her badassery was convincing someone who knew how to do it to help her sneak into the vault, and doing a pretty good job of carving up chumps along the way. Compare and contrast to Mottom: smashes a loving city held aloft by her will alone through the wall and floats in at the head of army from a hundred thousand worlds, and Zoss: just loving there if he feels like it even though he's dead.

I mean she could probably obliterate anyone in the comic with a sucker-punch, but I would imagine someone who knew what they were doing could kung-fu her up while she blundered around like a kid with a machine gun

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to be fair, she also has the ability to use gods as stands and headbutt very, very important devils with them

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Aunt Maya continues to not be a noodle vendor, so I'd say she's not quite valid.

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013

Tollymain posted:

to be fair, she also has the ability to use gods as stands and headbutt very, very important devils with them

Fair, I'll amend my post to include sucker-headbutts

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
God that is still my favorite scene in a comic where every other page is a legitimate contender for that title.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Dr Christmas posted:

Aunt Maya continues to not be a noodle vendor, so I'd say she's not quite valid.
She'll become valid once she kills a god and topples their throne.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
maya is going to end the red city, and topple throne

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

look you cant just start being the noodle vendor with large adult sons after youve been a student of the principle art of cutting or else Meti wouldnt have been living in a barrel

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Maya will seize Royalty after she splits the wheel with a noodle.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

My hopes for a musical training montage, with Highway to the Danger Zone playing getting closer to reality

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
New strip's up. It's not what anyone was expecting.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Things went from Metal to HEAVY METAL

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-10-126/

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
HOLY gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa