Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Zuckerberg is the uncanny valley personified, Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I love how there's a meme about how memes are now, yet the only time you ever see memes that look like the "memes now" side are in said "how memes are now" memes.

meme

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
Zuckerberg is an alien robot is probably my favorite meme

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Meme?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LinYutang posted:

Zuckerberg is an alien robot is probably my favorite meme

Same, but also Elon Musk.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.

Mezzanine posted:

I love how there's a meme about how memes are now, yet the only time you ever see memes that look like the "memes now" side are in said "how memes are now" memes.

meme

I don't know, the one where chef ramsay locates the lamb sauce is pretty accurate.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Mezzanine posted:

meme

You must not be looking in the right places

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Terra Delu!

Get ready everyone, time to go up heavens chimney.
you laugh, but these local favorites broke their necks and then drowned

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Hahaha I didnt notice the shirt on the homeowner, so I just thought "ok so the NCR comes to my house to kill me? Why, they didn't offer that service. Wait, no, that's not the NCR. It's me..."

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

u

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Ur-gamer:
Doom
Quake DM
Warcraft
MU*s
Daikatana

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Never has a meme made me so mad.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Agent355 posted:

It's a masterful troll, just plausible enough

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Agent355 posted:

The more I look at it, the more I realize that it's purpose-built to make people very angry. It's really good.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

the cursed images thread is over there

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[image of ceasar romero joker]

grandpa gamer

Tetris
Pac Man
Rent Boys Throwing Orange Wedges at Your Bare rear end (prototype, later developed as Food Fight)
Defender
Sinistar
Gauntlet

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Paper boy
Food fight
Dig dug
Yars revenge

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
If you didn't have a single pirated copy of Unreal Tournament installed on every computer in the library so you could play with all the other outcasts during free period then I dont even know what to say to you.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Brewmaster posted:

If you didn't have a single pirated copy of Unreal Tournament installed on every computer in the library so you could play with all the other outcasts during free period then I dont even know what to say to you.

If by pirated you mean stolen from walmart and by free period you mean junior writing lab then ayup

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
sh&#^*t

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Shazbot

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
someone kick up Zuck's 4d3d3d3

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Brewmaster posted:

If by Unreal Tournament you mean Quake 3, and by library you mean workplace, and by free period you mean lunch time, and by didn't you mean don't, then yup.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

zoux posted:

Shazbot

Did the Tribes Ascend memes ever get big here? I loved those back in the day. [VGS]

Also what’s a free period?

You
Oct 6, 2009

Warbird posted:

loss.jpg

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

PittTheElder posted:

If by Unreal Tournament you mean Quake 3, and by library you mean workplace, and by free period you mean lunch time, and by didn't you mean don't, then yup.

i just spend my lunch going :f5:

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Warbird posted:

Did the Tribes Ascend memes ever get big here? I loved those back in the day. [VGS]

Just any time during the day without classes scheduled. I’ve also heard it called study hall. But that doesn’t matter, it could be lunch or before or after school. drat I spent a lot of time playing that game senior year.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Brewmaster posted:

Just any time during the day without classes scheduled. I’ve also heard it called study hall. But that doesn’t matter, it could be lunch or before or after school. drat I spent a lot of time playing that game senior year.

That wasn’t a thing in my school as best I can recall. There was an “X” period that may have been that, but I was a band kid so that ate up that.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you