Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

JT Smiley posted:

These are the same guys that fantasize about zombie apocalypses.

These guys have Serious Discussions about TEOTWAWKI scenarios and their first plan of action is to take over the local gun store because they plan to eat gun lube for sustenance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

These guys have Serious Discussions about TEOTWAWKI scenarios and their first plan of action is to take over the local gun store because they plan to eat gun lube for sustenance

Um, wouldn't the gun store employees just shoot them first?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

JT Smiley posted:

These are the same guys that fantasize about zombie apocalypses.

Only the zombies aren't the ones they really want to shoot

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Pththya-lyi posted:

There's literally not a scenario in these people's minds where they're not the hero that gets the girl and kills that jerk from work who turned into a zombie by the third act.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Pththya-lyi posted:

No, because they will befriend the gun store employees just like in their favorite movie, dawn of the dead (2004)

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm pretty sure there's only been one? Unless you count the killdozer.

over here In wales we have had 0 tank rampages and “at least” one is enough for trend

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Away all Goats posted:

No, because they will befriend the gun store employees just like in their favorite movie, dawn of the dead (2004)

Man they will be so bummed when they get to the end.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Man they will be so bummed when they get to the end.

Ah, c'mon, they wind up on an island with no black people. They'll be psyched.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
There used to be a George Romero site I visited as a teenager and that was my introduction to nutty gun people. They’d buy bullets wholesale for the “zombies.” And then like and idiot I moved to the US and found out what most of them actually meant by zombies.

That was my fun 2004 internet story guys.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

In The Bushes posted:

There used to be a George Romero site I visited as a teenager and that was my introduction to nutty gun people. They’d buy bullets wholesale for the “zombies.” And then like and idiot I moved to the US and found out what most of them actually meant by zombies.

That was my fun 2004 internet story guys.

Why did you move to the US and do you mind if I post your story in the schadenfreude thread

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/983042185590226944

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Stupid sexy David Hogg!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Slightly NSFW?

Linked

Idiot in question tho:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Ularg posted:

Slightly NSFW?

Linked

Idiot in question tho:

This Uterus Kills Fascists

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I'm pretty sure only Avshalom could use her uterus to kill someone.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Oh is that what the poison womb thing is about?

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Grimdude posted:

Gotta love the mindset that citizens and government are in a perpetual state of war with each other, and that it's a good thing.
Also, I love Republicans talking about "the government" like they aren't literally it at the moment. It's so goddamn surreal.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

U.T. Raptor posted:

Also, I love Republicans talking about "the government" like they aren't literally it at the moment. It's so goddamn surreal.

No you see it's the deep state reptilians that ACTUALLY control the government

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

T-man posted:

Rich white men dying should be the national sport imo. Bring back the Colosseum but make it future tech-bros only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe2Bgux2lRA
Their weapons are the lovely IoT product they're trying to get funding for.

A gun that has the scan the QR and verify each bullet before it fires so you can't use off-brand bullets.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I bet you can guess his favorite part of The Stand.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Iron Prince posted:

over here In wales we have had 0 tank rampages and “at least” one is enough for trend

The United States is about the same size as the entirety of Europe and has over 4% of the entire population of the world. Anything in America is going to be more common than it is in Wales, except maybe sheep.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Cernunnos posted:

Another tank? One that's filly crewed.

How do they fit in the hatch?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

The United States is about the same size as the entirety of Europe and has over 4% of the entire population of the world. Anything in America is going to be more common than it is in Wales, except maybe sheep.

Minus Russia.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

wrong thread lol

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 15:27 on Apr 11, 2018

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

EmmyOk posted:

I actually might take this job. I originally applied for it without reading the job description, it hadn't been added to the listing by mistake. I interviewed for a different job there I wanted more and lost out in the third round after I detonated in the second interview. In that interview I did mention to the interviewers that the job I'm about to be offered is one I didn't read the job description for. Good to do.

Is this you having a breakdown now that you've realized you agreed to mod PYF

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ah the old posted in the wrong thread manouever, glad to see I still got it

:coal:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
What would you do, Mike?
"Stick one up butt and blow him"
America, folks

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/hegelbon/status/492741034749620224?lang=en

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Ularg posted:

Slightly NSFW?

Linked

Idiot in question tho:

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a uterus is a good guy with a uterus

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Arm all teachers with uteruses!

Wapole Languray
Jul 4, 2012

there wolf posted:

Minus Russia.

Russia cheats because 90% of it is uninhabited frozen wasteland and grass.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

And most of that is Asia anyway.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

People have been taking great issue with the choice of actress to play Starfire in the new TV series. Based on a picture of her in civilian clothes on set

I can't imagine what might trigger this almost primordial resentment :thunk:

https://twitter.com/badpostitans/status/984057806738415618

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she does look kinda ridiculous.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she does look kinda ridiculous.

It's a superhero show. They're all going to look ridiculous.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SpacePig posted:

Marvel's looked fine for the most part. That looks like a bad night out at a Moscow nightclub.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

chitoryu12 posted:

Marvel's looked fine for the most part. That looks like a bad night out at a Moscow nightclub.

I only ever saw the first Teen Titans show, but isn't Starfire an alien who doesn't quite get Earth customs at times and would wear ridiculous outfits because she didn't understand that it looks terrible? That picture reeks of lovely cherry picking, looking for the best pictures of the first three and the worst possible image of the last one, just to be racist as hell. It's clearly not a promo image, and comparing it to three promo images is ridiculously disingenuous.

Inco has a new favorite as of 20:31 on Apr 11, 2018

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

chitoryu12 posted:

Katt posted:

People have been taking great issue with the choice of actress to play Starfire in the new TV series. Based on a picture of her in civilian clothes on set

OH NO NOT MY SPACE WAIFU

Anyway, we all know the best iteration of this character:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Orange skinned Americans have achieved so much in the last year and a half, they don't need this too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

SpacePig posted:

This. I see some green hair behind the dude with the camera so that's probably Beast Boy.

Bets on which will cause more nerd rage, Beast Boy not being green skinned or Starfire.

it's Starfire because nerds are awful