Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Oh so you had a warrant lol.

I've had a warrant I didn't know about too, so I sympathize... a little. I'd never lead with "I was arrested for not using my turn signal" though lol.

When I was arrested I was actually at the police station filling out a form for a CCW. It was a very confusing moment for everybody but friendly enough and I was cut loose within an hour as it was for "property damage" because somebody thought I let the air out of my best friend's tire months previous... yeah. Nothing like the second time I was in jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
My husband got a speeding ticket but it was written out to his dad instead of him, license number and everything, what do?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Nobody knows,
the troubles I've seen...

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Tonetta posted:

back in 2014 I was a suspected heavy drug trafficker, but what really happened is I sold my Magic: The Gathering™ cards. So I get pulled over and ripped from my vehicle, & when searched they found a whole gram of the marijuanas on my person. They could have written me a $50 ticket for it, but decided to arrest me instead & I bailed out immediately. Court assigned me probation with like 300 hours community service to be completed a year later, which I did.

The catch is that in that year, I began openly transitioning & had a name change in the process. I completed my court duties, but for due to this reason, the PD files were never updated properly. Apparently I've had a warrent out for my arrest for 3 years & the only thing they had to go off of was my Drivers License.

That sucks.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
poster whom posts over the span of 12 hours on a daily basis questioning the employment status of someone who makes a handful of posts a week

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

1gnoirents posted:

Oh so you had a warrant lol.

I've had a warrant I didn't know about too, so I sympathize... a little. I'd never lead with "I was arrested for not using my turn signal" though lol.

When I was arrested I was actually at the police station filling out a form for a CCW. It was a very confusing moment for everybody but friendly enough and I was cut loose within an hour as it was for "property damage" because somebody thought I let the air out of my best friend's tire months previous... yeah. Nothing like the second time I was in jail.

The weirdest thing is that I was actually at the same PD that picked me up just a few months ago. Some lady was in the right lane & I was in the left while we were side by side, and she decided she wanted to be in the left which shoved me into oncoming traffic. They didn't arrest me then for some reason? No idea why now that I know about the warrent

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Failure to properly signal lane change while intoxicated.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

So did you signal, or did you not signal?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

So did you signal, or did you not signal?

the only signalling I do is of virtue

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frankenstyle posted:

Failure to properly signal lane change while intoxicated.

Outstanding warrant for drug possession with intent to distribute

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Outstanding warrant for drug possession with intent to distribute

ah yeah, gonna distribute that whole one gram

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tonetta posted:

back in 2014 I was a suspected heavy drug trafficker

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

here you go guy here's your whole gram of weed that was totally worth driving to you. don't smoke it all in one joint

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm sure you have couriers for that

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

the drug trafficking charge didn't even make it back to the PD because of how absurd it was to even think some nerd went into a nerd store to dump several kilo's of narcotics

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Tonetta posted:

my warrent papers say "???" but yeah I'm white lol

When race transitioning becomes affordable to the common citizen it's gonna get wild.:cop:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Tonetta posted:

the drug trafficking charge didn't even make it back to the PD because of how absurd it was to even think some nerd went into a nerd store to dump several kilo's of narcotics

Yeah, because if there is one thing a nerd will never drop it's weight.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tonetta posted:

my warrent papers say "???" but yeah I'm white lol

Didn't you claim to not be white before? Because extreme lol if so

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Oscar Wild posted:

BOOM

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tonetta posted:

here you go guy here's your whole gram of weed that was totally worth driving to you. don't smoke it all in one joint
how heavy is a gram, I'm not good with these drat u-ro-peein numbers

no but seriously does that mean they couldn't get you for intent to distribute with that little?
I don't have any idea how much they need to find on you for that as I'm not savvy to this sort of thing and would suspect the threshold would be unreasonably low anyway

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Tonetta posted:

Before anybody asks, I was innocent

I wasnt. :getin:

I hope the charges get expunged, OP.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

so just how heavy a sentence does being a Magic player carry nowadays anyway?

e: don't look at me. never touch the stuff

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
Did you guys make any toilet wine, or like shanks from bone fragments? Do they really use juice from canned peaches as lube in the big house? Did you join a Neo Nazi gang for protection? How do they play tetherball without rope?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a hole-y ghost posted:

A minimum of 200 pounds I'd say

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Didn't you claim to not be white before? Because extreme lol if so

No, you just make up poo poo in your hosed up, underemployed virtue signalling excuse for a brain to fit an internal narrative that no tranny could possibly be better off than you

Oscar Wild posted:

lul

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

When race transitioning becomes affordable to the common citizen it's gonna get wild.:cop:

I don't think this is ever a possibility. The right thinks trannies of all types should die or something and the left would blast this as racist

can we not tie transgenderism to transracial bullshit please

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

unlawful possession of magic cards with intent to distribute. my god put a bullet in this one or next year we'll be seeing monster manuals on the streets

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

A minimum of 200 pounds I'd say
:wth:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

a lifetime of shame

Frankenstyle posted:

Did you guys make any toilet wine, or like shanks from bone fragments? Do they really use juice from canned peaches as lube in the big house? Did you join a Neo Nazi gang for protection? How do they play tetherball without rope?

I didn't even have access to a toilet for half of it, but I didn't need one cause holy hell the food was bad.

a hole-y ghost posted:

how heavy is a gram, I'm not good with these drat u-ro-peein numbers

no but seriously does that mean they couldn't get you for intent to distribute with that little?
I don't have any idea how much they need to find on you for that as I'm not savvy to this sort of thing and would suspect the threshold would be unreasonably low anyway

a gram is 1/28th of an ounce, which is 1/16th of a pound. Or for metric, it's .001kg. It's also the lowest denomination that you can buy off the street, and usually only if the drug dealer is desperate. The only way they can stick a trafficking charge on you is if they have proof of intent to distribute (texts, mid deal busts, or stored in separate baggies in relative denominations that would be typically sold.)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Tonetta posted:

can we not tie transgenderism to transracial bullshit please

I had absolutely no intention to conflate these two things together and I apologise if that how I came across.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Tonetta posted:

I didn't even have access to a toilet for half of it, but I didn't need one cause holy hell the food was bad.

That's a pretty glaring omission. You didn't even touch the Tetherball question.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Trading weed for magic cards is the saddest form of drug dealing I can imagine.

OP if your community service was completed, why did the issue the warrant? Did you abscond from probation?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
How are transgenders perceived by genpop?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
What a monumental waste of time

Like I wonder how much in administrative costs it was to bag the Magic the Gathering nerd with a gram of weed

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

What is your general playstyle, OP? Do you have a preferred color deck? I have a buddy who had a truly heinous elf deck which was annoying as all get out to play against, especially if he managed to get the healing one out. On the other hand, I have a special penchant for Blue, specifically what I like to call my Counter Everything deck, where I just counterspell and unsummon things left and right. But I find it lacks a true offensive threat, beyond maybe stealing an opponent's creature via Mind Control. How would you go about sprucing up the deck'd offensive capabilities without losing sight of its initial core strategy?

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't understand why people just can't stop smoking weed

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Trump, that's why.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Have you considered only using one-lane streets?

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
what's it like being a hardened criminal, did you get any knuckle tats, also what gang did you sign up for

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Nerses IV posted:

I don't understand why people just can't stop smoking weed

shut it, dweeb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
The question you should be asking is why do people drive with it.

• Locked thread