Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wonder who 001 was before they were 001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Tollymain posted:

Age. Bond Age.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do not pass go do not collect 200 dollar

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Grandpa needs to talk to his PA about appropriate workplace attire.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

I think this is the first time K6BD has completely whiffed for me. That just looks dumb.

The fetishization makes it impossible to take seriously.
Yeah, the Battle Bondage Sex Nun thing feels dated and weirdly out of place. Gonna be hilarious if Mottom rips off her robes to reveal her matching War Corset. She's already got the whip.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

paragon1 posted:

Grandpa needs to talk to his PA about appropriate workplace attire.
Like the dude who has a million sword piercings in his neck isn't secretly tacitly condoning her look.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tollymain posted:

Joe Slowboat posted:

It's definitely a nod to Metal Hurlant covers.
Also lol at the idea this is supposed to be sexy as opposed to extremely uncomfortable to look at.

Even setting aside the horrific mutilation, she has an actual chastity belt, so, yeah. Definitely not sexy.

I mean, I preferred her clothed look, myself, but I see what's being gone for here.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I ain't here to kinkshame but you're definitely the weird one if you look at that and uncritically think "wow it's really strange that anyone would find this hot"

Sometimes a chastity belt is just a chastity belt, y'know?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sure some people find it hot but most people find it primarily :black101: and were here for the :black101:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

bondage battle nun unironically (nunironically) owns

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hostile V posted:

Like the dude who has a million sword piercings in his neck isn't secretly tacitly condoning her look.

oh man theres a good explanation for all the piercings

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
other members of the Count include a huge mook with an abacus sword so I feel like marking this as the point where the whole exercise got too silly is maybe missing these people's aesthetic

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

can we talk about the loving brain sword and how dope that is

like yeah here’s my giant fuckoff sword i keep directly in my forehead

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

I see we're ignoring the brain sword.

Consider: there is no such thing as a sword.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Consider: The undefeated swordsman must be exceptionally poor.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I wonder if 0001 is basically at or near demiurge power, but unlike Incubus decided not to topple the throne out of love/reverence for ol Grandpa Dog. Of course, that means she is not royal.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Only the worst kind of idiot strives to be king.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
who among us hasn't thought "man, I wish my chainsaw had a longer reach"

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

stone cold posted:

can we talk about the loving brain sword and how dope that is

like yeah here’s my giant fuckoff sword i keep directly in my forehead

Don't look up Steven Universe character Pearl.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

why do all these elite bank mooks wear sunshade hats indoors

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

ThaumPenguin posted:

so why do all these elite bank mooks wear sunshade hats indoors
To reduce eyestrain.

EDIT: To be clearer, Abaddon seems to be mimicking the silhouette of the visor wearing accountant, if not the exact form.

EDIT2: The other headgear is generally referencing the stereotypical apparel of bankers, accountants, and moneylenders from other times and places.

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Apr 11, 2018

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

I wonder if 0001 is basically at or near demiurge power, but unlike Incubus decided not to topple the throne out of love/reverence for ol Grandpa Dog. Of course, that means she is not royal.

Emissaries have (or have full power access to) one of their overlord's Keys, so she's at (pre-war) Demiurge power, yes.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

*Alison dragging intensifies*

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
This page is an example of good satire and anyone expressing concern over 001's sexual appeal does not understand what satire is.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

I think this is the first time K6BD has completely whiffed for me. That just looks dumb.

The fetishization makes it impossible to take seriously.

gently caress yeah man, my dick is hard as diamonds and I hate it.

Why'd she have to be so goddamn arousing! *punches self in cock

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

pseudorandom name posted:

Consider: The undefeated swordsman must be exceptionally poor.

I have to say, I never quite got this one. Or, to be more honest, I never got it at all. Maybe I need to drink more to get on Meti's level.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Aumanor posted:

I have to say, I never quite got this one. Or, to be more honest, I never got it at all. Maybe I need to drink more to get on Meti's level.

I always thought it meant if you never fought your betters, you probably have never been forced to learn anything new. A thug who only picks fights with unarmed marks is probably not much of a swordsman, for instance, but if he has avoided law enforcement and picked his marks well, he has probably never lost a fight.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

If one cannot cut away their attachment to pride and the desire to be undefeated, they will never be able to be more than a mildly competent swordsperson.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Benson Cunningham posted:

This page is an example of good satire and anyone expressing concern over 001's sexual appeal does not understand what satire is.

consider: there is no such thing as satire

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

a life swinging swords is dumb

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Aumanor posted:

Existence and the act of combat are absolutely no different, and the essence of both, the purity of both, is a singular action, which is Cutting Down Your Opponent. You must resolve to train this action. You must become this action.

The weak swordsman clings to victory. He thinks of his life, his obligations, the outcome of the battle, his hatred for his opponent, his training, his pride in his mastery. By doing so, he is an imperfect vessel for the terrible fires of Will.

pseudorandom name fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Apr 11, 2018

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Motherfucker posted:

gently caress yeah man, my dick is hard as diamonds and I hate it.

Why'd she have to be so goddamn arousing! *punches self in cock

Nah dude, I'm talking like "I laughed when I saw this, it deflated all tension from events". K6BD frequently does things that are so stupid they're awesome. For me this one was just regular stupid :v:

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Comrade Gorbash posted:

To reduce eyestrain.

EDIT: To be clearer, Abaddon seems to be mimicking the silhouette of the visor wearing accountant, if not the exact form.

EDIT2: The other headgear is generally referencing the stereotypical apparel of bankers, accountants, and moneylenders from other times and places.

Thanks, that's actually really interesting! 😊

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Nah dude, I'm talking like "I laughed when I saw this, it deflated all tension from events". K6BD frequently does things that are so stupid they're awesome. For me this one was just regular stupid :v:

Oh gently caress yeah man I too suffer from an inability to have two simultaneous thoughts about something and every little joke, whimsical touch, reference or situation I deem 'ridiculous' actually makes me incapable of appreciating a broader narrative and retroactively devalues everything prior. Like, the sexy outfit was WAY too much they should've just stuck to crashing cities through walls and playing Dragon Ball Z with magic.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
I've decided that K6BD is bad as a result of the latest update. No one should read it!!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

but seriously folks, sex is sacred and the second I saw the BDSM outfit my tiny puritan cock shriveled up and I began to puke and sob in terror and fear of the unknown.

I was seriously jazzed for some violence, but than it got sex weird and man oh man what the gently caress!!

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Apr 11, 2018

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Schwarzwald posted:

I like how this shows how the priests dedication to peace isn't a passive decision for them.

Out of love for their god they've done their hardest to give up violence, but all of them are violent people by nature. If they weren't, they wouldn't have gone after Mammon to begin with! Living peacefully is an active struggle for them against themselves, hence the ritual self abuse.
The babies might be peaceful. Go hide, kids.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The real question is, how did 00001 stop those nipple spikes from poking through her robes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Tenebrais posted:

The real question is, how did 00001 stop those nipple spikes from poking through her robes?

STRICT DISCIPLINE